NEW - Don't really know how or why I am here???

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
DEZIRE2
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

NEW - Don't really know how or why I am here???

Post by DEZIRE2 »

This phenomena has me rather flustered right now. I was doing a search for my cousin who is starting Chemo for breast cancer today. Her lucky numbers as she has told me is 1111...she is jealous because my address is 1111 and I wanted to find her a Guardian Angel image to protect her. So I - for some strange reason ran a search in google - Guardian Angels 1111 and I found this website. I am still very shocked at some of the things I have been reading and how similar the messages are or have been in my life. I have often wondered and verbalized when I pass a streetlight and it goes out or if I have this strange feeling and I look up and the light I look at goes out and I just knew it would. I don't recall about waking at 1111 but I do often wake up around that time, but my clocks are all wrong due to my setting them differently. Anyway - I have always believed I had a 6th sense as I call it, but have been afraid to tap into what could be there. I don't know what I should do??? This scares me but I have this inner feeling I need to follow this path and see where it takes me - I find it bizzare that I would be considering any of this. Any suggestions???
~Thanks & Have a Great Day~
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: NEW - Don't really know how or why I am here???

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Hi Dezire :hithere

Welcome!! :D I think the best place to visit would be the FAQ, there is plenty of helpful reading there about the 1111 prompts and midwayers, angels etc. You have joined the most caring, kind and compassionate people I have ever known, you will find nothing but love on these pages :kiss:

I first started saying the numbers when I was 17, and always felt as you did, that I had a sixth sense.. I typed 1111 into google and found this website.. I am so thankful that I did!! I see the numbers constantly and feel very connected to the midwayers most of the time. Street lights go out for me too! From my reading on here I know that many people experience this

love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Dezire,
Welcome, It is nice to meet you! Yes, I suppose it would be a bit shocking coming onto the site and the information like that, totally unexpectedly. :) How interesting though that you can identify with much of what others are experiencing and discussing.
There's lots of good information here to digest but even better are the kind and loving people who frequent this place. So I hope you soon feel comfortable and at home among our cyber pages.

I will keep your cousin in my thoughts and prayers as she begins her chemo.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Dezire2!

We have a prayer section, there you will find a thread called "Circle of Light"...read the first post, maybe this site is exactly what the Doctor ordered.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
DEZIRE2
New Friend

Post by DEZIRE2 »

:hithere
Hello ladies - thank you for responding to my post. I don't really ever go online to blog or chat or Facebook or anything but email and search for information on something I am doing in the moment. So this is all kind of awkward for me and the 11:11 connection and psychic phenomenom is not what I thought I would find myself drawn to today. It is even odder because in the past few weeks I had several conversations with friends where my past abilities would come up in conversations randomly because of the nature of the conversations. I have had some very significant premonitions in years past usually related to a vision or dream about something bad that was about to happen. Then when it did and I heard it on the news I would be shocked and tell my husband and well it was all too much. I really backed away from it because - well the times it happened it was always too late for me to do anyting about it or they were situations I really would never be able to do anything about anyway. I didn't like seeing things and not being able to help anyone. I had one plane crash, some missing persons visions which usually were visions of where they were buried or could be found - but really could only see the area around the victims but no real good signs - who on earth was I going to tell anyway??? I did help find a missing 3 yr old one time and I did act on a vision that I knew where he could be. I told some folks that were helping in the search...well I was checking in, on and under everthing even garbage cans and this couple walked by and they thought me looking in garbage cans was morbid and I responded to them saying we all have to look everywhere and even though it could mean is found like this we all have to look...then we talked a moment and I said well I am going to search this way and you guys go that way and don't be afraid to look in the garbage cans...well about 2 blocks away those two found him and he was alive and well. I got this sudden feeling that overwhelmed me and cried when I heard all the happy yelling and cheering. They wanted to point me out to the police and news and I just walked home ... I didn't need any attention I was just happy he was alive.

Now a days I don't have the thoughts come to me anymore only the number 1111 that has been popping up a lot lately. I have had some readings from a dear friend kind of more for fun but also to just see if she had a feel for me having any special energy present. She hasn't ever really said anything along those lines but we did talk about my potential abilities. That was about all.

I don't know about what any of this means I need some time to absorb this and see if this means anything more than coinsidence for me. I guess I am rather skeptical about stuff like this. I have been dealing with many personal religious challenges and belief challenges with my family and my relationship with God has not been so good the past several years and even before that on and off. Too many doubts and questions and reluctance to really open my heart. I have kind of shut down emotionally. I am in the Military and have been diagnosed with PTSD and well have a few other medical issues since a tragic accident I had serving in Alaska - I was on some R and R and well I got thrown from a horse and got hurt pretty bad but didn't know it. Then I went to Afghanistan last year for quite a while and that was a very stressful and painful experience...I mean we did some great work while we were there and I met many challenges head on, but LONG days and schedules and well I could go on and on...the loss of life was so painful...the first Fallen Comrade service I attended I could barely remain standing as the caskets went by drapped with the American Flag...the civilian patients and the children I saw at the hospitals was hard to deal with. Since the deployment my memory seems so poor and my heart is so empty and I don't feel much love or much of anything really. I have noticed myself crying sometimes for what seems no reason lately - but I feel something - so I actually go with it cause I haven't felt much otherwise.

Well I think I will in the mean time I will continue to pray for my cousin as she struggles with all the painful treatments she will be going thru and of course her children. I will look into the prayer page here too. I will also keep an eye on the signs or numeric messages or signals and decide how to pursue this matter. I just don't know what it means for me or what I have to offer or what they want from me. I have some major decissions in my life and am now wondering if this happening now may end up playing a bigger role in what my decissions will be and what direction I choose to take. My big question is what can I do for the next 50 years or so that will continue to make a difference and make me happy for a change. My military career has made a huge dif in my life, but has also made me a bitter, angry, sad, frustrated and not completely satisfied as I thought I would be at this point...I need to make a big change...I just don't know what that is. Thank you and I will check in periodically and do my research and some reading and see what this sign is meant for me.

God Bless and Happy 2010
~D~ :)
Last edited by DEZIRE2 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Thanks & Have a Great Day~
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

D - my prayers are with you. I can feel your struggles through your words. Please know that you are loved and blessed. Don't give up on this, and keep us posted as to how you're doing and how your cousin is doing.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Dezire,

Welcome. Sorry to hear about your PTSD, hope that gets sorted. We can always add our prayers there.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dearest D.
You have experienced a huge gammet of things in your short life....things many of us cannot fathom.

You are right... you did good work and on the one side the lessons you bring back, the knowledge of what you can do and work through and accomplish must be priceless ...yet the other side, the sadness resulting from the pain you have seen in others and endured yourself... it must work at your insides. It is hard to see anybody hurting and you have had an eyeful of hurt I am sure...and on a daily basis.

There is One who always is with you who understands and will help you carry this heavy load, even help you let it go if need be. He/She is as close as your breath and is above and beyond any one's belief or belief system... and is with each of us even when we are at our lowest, feeling cut off and alone in our emptness and dispair. These words are easy to write...they sound pretty and I have often thought when I felt alone...How and Where can I find what they are describing? In my frustration I cry out... "But How do I find the peace you say is out there? I don't feel it? Where is it? How do I get it? How do we give up our hard fought cares and ways of being so we don't feel despair anymore?"
I've found No one can tell us that exactly... Yet I believe it is our great lesson to discover for ourselves our own wonderful path to the Creator, our own source of strength and peace. Yes, I am guilty of holding my own problems so tightly at times that it is difficult to see beyond them. But there is something special when I do loosen my grip just a little. All God needs is a tiny crack and bit by bit he soothes and heals our pain wracked mind. I can finally then look beyond myself and see hope again.

I don't believe it takes a great effort on our part... just a willingness to try... Please know that I know nothing of the horrors you have seen but I am so sorry that you have experienced them and that you know a deep sadness no one should have to experience. I have little to offer you but friendship and caring... a faith and confidence in what is unseen yet felt by many of us.

I guess we, the people who frequent this board and in groups all over the world, long to change the ways of the earth as we know it. To lighten the attitudes and share a common commitment to all people regardless of race, color, creed or nationality. A commitment to love and care for each other. And we don''t have to be spiritual giants to make a huge difference in the lives of those around us. Love is the greatest amo in the world for combating the ills of our times. So it is our gentle task to change the world around us through our love...one person at a time...helping in whatever way is presented before us in our lives and areas of expertise. It isn't something mandatory. It isn't something forced from us or something binding us with guilt or fear. It just happens so naturally because of Love that surfaces from within, that powerful celestial material of which all beings are a part of.

Anyway I am rambling again but my heart goes out to you Dezire. And I think you have abundant spiritual talent and energy... You are a special human being ...Wherever you go whatever you do that will never change and I am glad to have met you in our little corner of the internet.

May God bless your steps and every thing you do with Love,
XXSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

(((((((((Sandy)))))))))) Absolutely beautiful!

Love, Clare
~*Star_Struck*~

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

luvinlife wrote:(((((((((Sandy)))))))))) Absolutely beautiful!

Love, Clare
I agree, that was wonderful!!

Love
star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

OMG!
I've read the street lights postings several times now but I just realized that
this phenomena has ALSO been happening to me for years!
What a strange realization! And how wonderful!! :bana:
I also remembered that I had wondered in the past if the street lights were
motion-sensitive and couldn't see a sensor & they wouldn't turn back on
when I deliberately walked in front of them again or moved my car back-&-forth.

In fact, when I put the dumpster out last night for , it happened again...thus fresh in my memory.

Thanks for the jolt in my memory guys!
Love & Blessings!
-Kenz-
-------------------------------------
"Every person is a birth-less, timeless, immortal, invisible, indescribable AWARENESS
that decided to take birth & become a time-bound, mortal, visible, describable CONSCIOUSNESS." -DJKenz
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kenz,

I don't think I have met you yet... was away when you joined and to tell you the truth, I don't think I will ever be able to catch up with the posts I have missed. I can see you are from the state of North Carolina. I have like a zillion relatives there in the Hickory area. Love that beautiful state... so close to the mountains and the sea as well.

Isn't it interesting how out of the blue connections are made like with your recognition of the street light phenomenom. That is something never happened to me. Well I take that back..only once. :oops: You see, as kids in suburbia Tennessee, we used to play outside at night during the summer months and oftentimes spent the evenings exploring life around the street lights. They attracted lots of bugs therefore we could usually find a few fat toads to watch and bat's galore. Well as a silly child I used to through stones straight up into the air to attract a bat who would then swoop down low as the stone fell and we could get a better look at it. I never tried to hit one though..love animals and would never intentionally hurt one...or intentionally hit a street light eaither for that matter...but well it did happen once. :oops: Thus I can only say a street light went out once on my watch. :lol:

It's nice to meet you Kenz. :hithere
love,
Sandy
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Sandy! That was so enjoyable to hear about your adventures as a kid. Up in New York, we used to collect fireflies in jars and watch them twinkle. I love animals also, and would always let them free. Down in Florida, the animal life is so completely different. My kids get all excited when they see a squirrel (which was so common up in New York). Now, their cousins come and visit and get all excited when they see a lizard (which are so common here). I'm getting off topic. About the lights, Kenz. When my sister's husband died, lights would go out in her house CONSTANTLY. She said she went through more lightbulbs than she did in years in that house. Has anyone else had that happen? Dezire2, are you still here? I know you said you don't do this kind of "thing", but I would love to hear how you're doing.

Love, Clare
DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

Sandy wrote:Hi Kenz,

I don't think I have met you yet... was away when you joined and to tell you the truth, I don't think I will ever be able to catch up with the posts I have missed. I can see you are from the state of North Carolina. I have like a zillion relatives there in the Hickory area. Love that beautiful state... so close to the mountains and the sea as well.
It's nice to meet you Kenz. :hithere
love,
Sandy

Hi Sandy, great to meet you too!
Yes, N.C. is beautiful. We enjoy the beach in summer & the mountains in the fall.I've lived on 4 continents so far & this area is one
of my favorite for peace & solitude & still have a metropolitan lifestyle.
One of my close friends owns a hospital in Hickory. I've been there several times.

Cheers!
-K-
"Every person is a birth-less, timeless, immortal, invisible, indescribable AWARENESS
that decided to take birth & become a time-bound, mortal, visible, describable CONSCIOUSNESS." -DJKenz
DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

luvinlife wrote: ..About the lights, Kenz. When my sister's husband died, lights would go out in her house CONSTANTLY. She said she went through more lightbulbs than she did in years in that house.
Love, Clare
heh heh. My Dad was quite psychic around the time he got married to my Mum
and she has told me many times that if he got angry, the lightbulbs in the
use to go out. They too had to replace many bulbs..which was a problem as they
had meagre earnings back then." So she pleaded with him to control his temper,
which he did. He's a great father & I have learned to appreciate & love him more
the older I grow.

Love & Blessings,
-K-
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Claire and all,

Oh I remember catching fireflies too in the summer. :D What facinating little critters! There's just about nothing more magical then the dark landscape alive with dots of glowing light on a summer evening. I miss them here in Oz but there are other wonders for me to watch and enjoy. When I was mowing on Thursday I spotted a lovely young Blue Tongue lizard peering up at me through the long grass. He allowed me to pick him up and get a nice look at him before I released him into a much safer location. Sure hope he enjoys his new home and lives to a ripe old lizard age.

I love to hear people talk about their families, Kenz. Your dad sounds like a special man. Your love for him is easily felt through your words. :D It is a beautiful thing!

Unconditional love is the greatest of gifts we can share with each other. :happy
Love to all,
Sandy
agondonter
New Friend

Post by agondonter »

Dear Desire2,

I'm new here too. I took note of the fact that you said you were weeping alot lately. I am a man in my fifties and I started weeping a lot right after I sold my house and business and moved to Fiji to live on a sailboat for an indefinite period. It would happen especially as I was reading the fourth section of the Urantia Book about the Life and Teachings of Jesus. I know there was this one passage that I read, a quote if I may, "mercy may be lavish, but justice is precise", spoken by the master himself according to the book. He was trying to explain to a younger pupil the reason why you can be over-merciful (you won't do any damage) but when it comes to condemnation and revenge, you better be spot on (which is impossible for one human to decide over another). Tears started streaming down my face.

No two people will ever have the same experience, and no other person will interpret a similar experience the same. After about five months of this happening as I read stories from this book, and then my own writings (songs) I started to do the same thing. It was like, "How the heck did I ever write that?" If somebody treated your condition and healed you to perfection, it would make you cry with joy, right? That's about how it felt, to me, this incredible gift. I knew I could now write or sing anything I had ever wanted to.

To make a long story short, to me someone (god, angel, midwayer, Jesus, ?) is letting me know he either knows me or hears me or loves me, I guess all of these. I rationalized that it was my thought adjuster (holy spirit, inner voice, deeper self, root of the soul, etc). As I mentioned before, I don't get the prompts, actually I did get one yesterday as I was leaning over a stove with a digital clock, but I was cooking lunch for my two boys anyway. I personally think it is a most joyous thing to happen to a person. I believe that it means you're part of the flock, the brotherhood of man.

Cheers my brother,

Ken
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Beautiful, Ken! I couldn't have said it better. It just keep coming back to loving. That's what I'm hearing. As far as prompts, sometimes they're stronger than other times. Also, sometimes we "miss" them...even though they're there. Good luck on your journey.

Love, Clare
DJKENZ
Family

Blinking streetlights

Post by DJKENZ »

This was the first time this happened to me & I was a bit puzzled.
I was watching a movie with a friend I have great respect for
as it was snowing outside.
Then, I got up to look to see if the snow was accumulating or not as
a car left our cul-de-sac & made the streetlight nearest to my house
go off then on. Then he got up to look out the window as well
& the light blinked again.
I still can't tell whether there's a motion detector
in the lights or not (do they?)

He's not spiritual but respects my spirituality.
He knows my wife & I see 11:11 or 911 and he doesn't laugh at it.
In general, he's a pretty tough guy but very kind at heart.
Was that some kind of signal from the midwayers?
What does that mean, that my buddy has psyhic power?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Blinking streetlights

Post by Geoff »

DJKENZ wrote:Was that some kind of signal from the midwayers?
What does that mean, that my buddy has psyhic power?

Dear Kenz,

Could be, but I would want more than one instance to decide the midwayers are prompting him. And if they are, they will oblige.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

Thanks Geoff,
hey, my eyes just went to....you have 3011 posts Geoff! :bana:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kenz, I just want to say I am enjoying all these great pictures of you! Very nice!!! :thumright:
Love,
Sandy
DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

Hi Kenz, I just want to say I am enjoying all these great pictures of you! Very nice!!!
ha! ha! ha!
Thanks Sandy!
And I am of yours my lady. :pr: :pl:

(At least there's SOMEONE on this board who bothers to look at my fat face!)
:bana:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kenz,
(At least there's SOMEONE on this board who bothers to look at my fat face!)
Fat face???? Why... that is not what I am seeing at all...All I see is a brilliant, intelligent, handsome, kind, considerate, forgiving (Hmm do you think I may be laying it on a little too thick? :P ) lightworker who has a lot to offer this poor little world of ours... :D
Now, however, if you look closely at my picture you may notice some "beagle jowls" and a double chin or two! :shock: (Too many Toll House cookies in my "aged career"! :bana: )
Hugs,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

Sandy wrote:
if you look closely at my picture you may notice some "beagle jowls" and a double chin or two!
Beagle Jowls????? Double Chin???? Boy, I don't see that - and as far as Kenz goes, I thought his pic was rather handsome!

Funny how we each view our selves...personally, when my hair is down I think I look like a cocker spaniel Image

LOVE!!!!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John