OK so what other talents do you have

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: OK so what other talents do you have

Post by Sandy »

Good Day Ken, :hithere

I throughly enjoyed your first post. I too wasn't seeing prompts when I first came here and was an avid reader of the Urantia book. :D
You wrote:
Now, does reading this book for a prolonged period, so long that after finding not one contradiction anywhere within its cover, that I came to accept the message within my heart, give me a special talent?
Well in my humble opinion and in contemplating the many people who post here, hailing from countries and various beliefs all over the world, I feel no book can necessarily create that "wonder" within us. It isn't so much the Urantia book and other wonderful books that inspire us so much as the great Universe Source and our TA as we increasingly draw closer to and contemple that Beloved Presence. The books we cherish maybe act as the initial nudge...or "celestial door opener" but from that "welcome mat", God takes over and takes us to the only place where Truth can be found, at the "proverbial knee" of God and once there, we will never be the same... foever changed...each in our own one of a kind way! :happy

But I think you already know the beauty of this...
How does a former engineer become a musician? That's what has happened to me. I started writing songs with words that I normally didn't use.
:D

The Midwayers may very well find other ways to get through to you even without a digital way of life. ;) They often use signs, billboards, license plates, even cash register reciepts among other things to let us know of their loving presence. (Check out the thread "Traveling with 11:11" and you will find an amazing array of prompts given to Nick, a lovely man, whose job keeps him on the road) But prompts or no prompts... you are much welcomed at this site and I hope you will continue to share your thoughts and life with the rest of us.

Welcome Ken!
XX Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

I also happen to have a disdain for digital anythings, since I have sort of rebelled against the modernization of all of our personal pocket pieces and computers which to me resemble mostly plastic junk. Maybe that is part of my situation, I have gone ultra un-materialistic (I don't even look at my check book balance). Thank goodness my wife has taken over bill paying, ha ha. Ken[/quote]

Couldn't do without the computer and internet though ;) Sorry, I couldn't help myself :D
I'm new to this forum as well so I'm not one to offer any advise as I'm in the just figuring
it all out stage.

:?
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Roxie, it's not always the numbers! I happen to have quite a collection of white feathers. Also songs, words, etc.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
agondonter
New Friend

Post by agondonter »

Thanks to those who replied to my post. In this semi-hostile world it feels especially encouraging to be welcomed by people who's sights are set beyond the visual, provable and accepted. I can tell that most of you are well prepared for an easy transition into the world's beyond, and hearing what is happening to other peoples on other continents, this is a remarkable accomplishment.

I have much and many experiences to share and will continue reading prior posts to get better acquainted with each and every special individual "here".

Roxie Dog, I think your statement could be the start of an interesting new thread. Are there computers in the mansion worlds? This is a dilemma for me, I'm somewhere between a paradox and hypocrisy, using this plastic "junk" (as I call it) to reach out and receive. Among some of my beliefs, after doing much soul searching and reading, is that there is no petroleum used where we are going. The stuff is a waste product. No human should ever be asked to get any of it on their hands or up their nostrils. Please forgive me for what might seem like a bit of hostility here, those of you who have bought and re-bought five or ten computer systems in your recent lifetime can start to get a glimmer of my frustration with them. Forking out fifteen bucks for a watch battery every two years when I used to wind a cheap timex piece that worked fine for ten, let's just say I have a different threshold to what I call "progress". Typing on piano keys? To me that is progress (yes, I know, they're plastic too!). Ken
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Ken, I totally understand what you are saying. Sometimes, I fantasize about living back in the times when things were so "natural". I'm sure that some people think it's progress. I do know that I worry about the kids who are growing up not really playing with other kids or "communicating" face-to-face instead of "texting" or playing on the computer. BUT, on the other hand, we wouldn't have this wonderful forum and be able to share our experiences with people all over the world. So, in my opinion, it's like a double-edged sword.

Love, Clare
ashbernie311
Busy Bee

Post by ashbernie311 »

Hmm talents. Well, 11:11 for me I think was a blessing. My life was spiraling out of control, couldn't maintain happiness and balance. I began seeing 11:11 everywhere almost immediately about a month after my grandma passed away last March. I'd see it EVERYWHERE.

Since I was 9, I've been hooked on the computer making websites, my first instinct was to find out why I had been seeing these prompts.
My mother has always been very 'spiritual' and connected, always wanting to find out more but never really reaching her full potential. I think of her as an "Indigo" adult but she still seems to harness a LOT of negativity which blocks her from making a better impact in the world.

I've always known I was different, not better - just different. I never really felt or even now 'feel' like I fit in socially unless I'm talking about deeper meanings of things. Maybe I'm boring? I'm 19 btw. LOL. Imagine my poor boyfriend...he's been a trooper and he's prompted like crazy now. I just think it's about awareness honestly. Since I've been telling my friends, we're all experiencing this magical journey.

Anyways...I didn't do meditation really (as in really, really focusing) until AFTER I began getting massive prompts. Self hypnosis is calming for me too. My emotions and vibrations felt like they were off the chart, making 2009 the worst yet most magical year of my life. Spiritually my body has been awakened, but I spent all of 2009 physically sick!

I'd definitely say computers are my 'thing'. I have had a passion for art/science/computers ever since I was younger - and now I know why :)
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

agondonter wrote:Thanks to those who replied to my post. In this semi-hostile world it feels especially encouraging to be welcomed by people who's sights are set beyond the visual, provable and accepted. I can tell that most of you are well prepared for an easy transition into the world's beyond, and hearing what is happening to other peoples on other continents, this is a remarkable accomplishment.

I have much and many experiences to share and will continue reading prior posts to get better acquainted with each and every special individual "here".

Roxie Dog, I think your statement could be the start of an interesting new thread. Are there computers in the mansion worlds? This is a dilemma for me, I'm somewhere between a paradox and hypocrisy, using this plastic "junk" (as I call it) to reach out and receive. Among some of my beliefs, after doing much soul searching and reading, is that there is no petroleum used where we are going. The stuff is a waste product. No human should ever be asked to get any of it on their hands or up their nostrils. Please forgive me for what might seem like a bit of hostility here, those of you who have bought and re-bought five or ten computer systems in your recent lifetime can start to get a glimmer of my frustration with them. Forking out fifteen bucks for a watch battery every two years when I used to wind a cheap timex piece that worked fine for ten, let's just say I have a different threshold to what I call "progress". Typing on piano keys? To me that is progress (yes, I know, they're plastic too!). Ken
Well now what would be the lesser of two evils for piano keys plastic or Ivory ? :? I must go check my wifes Baby Grand
now :) BTW , if I'm typing on piano keys it would not be considered "progress", maybe more along the lines of "musical
diarrhea".
I'm somewhat on the same page as you with new technology, especially where they make a perfectly good computer obsolescent by changing the software, upgrading the hardware so we then have to buy the latest and greatest. The way I look at it is like this. I cannot change the pace of the world and thus I do not let it bother me. I do what I can at my level and that makes me feel good. I recycle, compost, walk or bike when I can, drive an efficient car, have a "green" house ( long before any rebates were available I might add) etc., etc..Oh, and I almost forgot, no chemicals are used on my property . It's hard to understand this throw away world we live in, but by doing my little part it makes me feel better .

Anyway, do start the new thread "computers in the Mansion worlds" just to see where it leads. BTW., what is the
"Mansion " worlds ? :oops:

Just thinking, I guess if there are computers on the other side then www would have to go out the window. My vote to
replace that would be EEU.......Ever Expanding Universe :mrgreen: Hmmmm, how long would it take my message to travel 15 billion light years??
Last edited by roxiedog13 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

ashbernie311 wrote:Hmm talents. Well, 11:11 for me I think was a blessing. My life was spiraling out of control, couldn't maintain happiness and balance. I began seeing 11:11 everywhere almost immediately about a month after my grandma passed away last March. I'd see it EVERYWHERE.:)
I know of three individuals personally who started seeing 1111 after loosing someone close , one being myself, second was
my daughter and thirdly a friend who lost both of her children . I have read of many others on this site who, like yourself, have been seeing 1111 mostly after loosing a family member, some just prior to loosing. I'm new hear too so I can't explain
why, I'm just seeking some answers just like you. Reasearch 1111 on the net, there is some amazing sites dealing with this
phenomenon .
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

roxiedog13 wrote:Anyway, do start the new thread "computers in the Mansion worlds" just to see where it leads. BTW., what is the

Just thinking, I guess if there are computers on the other side then www would have to go out the window. My vote to
replace that would be EEU.......Ever Expanding Universe :mrgreen: Hmmmm, how long would it take my message to travel 15 billion light years??
Dear Roxie,

Mansion Worlds is the name given in the Urantia Book to what is more ofeten called Spirit Spheres. They are the sort of training ground we go to next, and are not the end of the line. All of us are instantly connectable there, and our thoughts transcend language, so we dont need a www with its language limits. You feel an incoming thought, and can respond instantly back. Fortunately there is no spam. LOL.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Geoff wrote:
roxiedog13 wrote:Anyway, do start the new thread "computers in the Mansion worlds" just to see where it leads. BTW., what is the

Dear Roxie,

Mansion Worlds is the name given in the Urantia Book to what is more ofeten called Spirit Spheres. They are the sort of training ground we go to next, and are not the end of the line. All of us are instantly connectable there, and our thoughts transcend language, so we dont need a www with its language limits. You feel an incoming thought, and can respond instantly back. Fortunately there is no spam. LOL.

love,
Geoff.
I was curious enough yesterday to call the book store and inquire about the Urantia book. I've been seeing a lot of
reference to this book here on this forum so I decided to order it and have a read . You mentioned in a previous
sentence "our thoughts trascend language" at the next level . Well guess what, that exists here already . My wife
has developed this ability over the last 30 years and now looks only are necessary for me to do her will. ;)

(relaid out by Geoff to avoid the assumption that Geoff said more than he actually did)
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Roxie!!! LOL!!!

Love, Clare
agondonter
New Friend

Post by agondonter »

Dear Geoff,

I think you just stated that you have not read the Urantia Book?? Do you "know" what you "know" only from your contacts with the midwayers? Ya really floored me brother! I must not have "heard" you correctly.

Ken

Somewhat like Thomas, I am the acid test to the concepts/reality of eternal life. I spent 40 years dealing with this concept (which began at a young age when I just could not believe the story of Noah's Ark), until that fateful day that a friend told me about this book. Today, no greater believer do I meet, in church nor on the street.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

agondonter wrote:Dear Geoff,

I think you just stated that you have not read the Urantia Book?? Do you "know" what you "know" only from your contacts with the midwayers? Ya really floored me brother! I must not have "heard" you correctly.

Ken

Somewhat like Thomas, I am the acid test to the concepts/reality of eternal life. I spent 40 years dealing with this concept (which began at a young age when I just could not believe the story of Noah's Ark), until that fateful day that a friend told me about this book. Today, no greater believer do I meet, in church nor on the street.
Agondonter? Ken?

Thanks, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

agondonter wrote:Dear Geoff,

I think you just stated that you have not read the Urantia Book??
No I did not say that, but I confess there are parts I have had no interest in, so I have ignored those.
agondonter wrote:Do you "know" what you "know" only from your contacts with the midwayers? Ya really floored me brother! I must not have "heard" you correctly.
There are things I know, because my soul knows. You can't "know" anything any other way. What your mind is full of, is not "knowing." Its full of "thinking."

However, on the matter of the Mansion Worlds, the Urantia Book is very "thin" and there are a great many sources I have found over the years that have added a great deal of insight. George has received a small bit of info here and there, from the midwayers, but strange as it may seem (to me) he appears often quite uninterested in things like that. I have a list of books that I would thoroughly recommend: Books on Life after Death

love,
Geoff
agondonter
New Friend

Post by agondonter »

I wish all of you the best.

agondonter ken
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

:?: :?: :?:

Love, Clare
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

luvinlife wrote::?: :?: :?:

Love, Clare
My thoughts too, something must have scared him off .
Maybe he didn't like dog's ;)
ElevenCards
New Friend

Post by ElevenCards »

Well I have always known that there was something sort of psychic about me, and when I was a kid I would always try and fly, sometimes actually feeling like I achieved a light float. I always had compassion for house bugs, often releasing them outside if it were possible. It just felt good to intervene in a lost bugs life and help him find light and releasing it back outside. I've had a strange liking to animals, and strange knowing with animals like dogs and cats. I know they have spirits too. I was always drawing pictures for my parents mainly underwater pictures and fish. (This was before I found out my zodiac sign was Cancer which is a water sign). I always felt connected to the color blue and water. I played trumpet for 7 years which when I look back at it was strange because trumpet is a biblical instrument, and that wasn't even the instrument that I was recommended to play. I always had a natural sense of playing a keyboard and piano and could always make really nice tunes that I have no idea where they came from. Most of the awards I have won in my life were from doing something creative. I have a great love for architecture, as well as film. I really feel I have psychic sensitive abilities, but they aren't like what the average person perceives as a psychic person. They aren't always controllable. I love to write and have won awards for my writing. Basically anything creative I have always ac-celled at.

Now some weird things about me is that I have a odd vibe with Kids, animals, and mentally challenged people. Kids, I feel like they see something in me, or know that I'm someone that I don't even know. Animals, I feel like they know I'm different from a lot of other humans and trust me in a strange way. Mentally challenged people. I have had some strange occurrences with them, and it creeps me out because they have always seemed to call me out, or point me out in the middle of a crowd and say something weird that gets me thinking. Like one time I was in Galveston with friends at the beach and a mentally challenged hobo with a basket points to me and starts yelling to the crowd "It's him, its him!". Till this day I have no idea what the heck he was meaning. Then recently a mental person said to me "USA is gonna die" I thought he said "you are gonna die" I wasn't sure but he kept acting out around me. I'm beginning to think that all three of these spirits, kids, mentally challenged, and animals can sense things or see things on people or of their spirit that we can't. I'm sorry to get off topic but I finally feel that i have found a forum where I can finally discuss things I have always wondered that others would call coincidence.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Elevencards,

Welcome, and thanks for sharing. In the first forum are our FAQs. You may find those useful.

take care,
Geoff
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:hithere awesome

welcome :)
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome eleven cards. The other day a hobo said to me: "Hey you are...let me guess???
You are not from here, you're different! Let me tell you your birthday......December, am I right?
am I right? I'm right aren't I? Yes I am!" and walked off while I was laughing my head off.
I get animals acting strangely wround me and my kids a lot too. From tigers to insects.
But I'm not anyone remarkable...just figuring it all out like most of us.

Love, Pet :sunflower:
ॐ LOVE Petra
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

But I'm not anyone remarkable...just figuring it all out like most of us.

Love, Pet :sunflower:
Absolutely not true! You are remarkable. We all are! :kiss:

Love, Clare
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Clare... :love

Love, Pet
ॐ LOVE Petra
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

Welcome to all the newbies on the MB,

my talent is definitly a great sense of humor. I have the gift of gab and great insight (intuition) and can feel what others are feeling and suprisingly find the right things to say to them.

Linda1111 if you think you have ADD believe me when I say George's guided meditation will work wonders for you. Learn to breathe and being still will come into your concious time as well. I know because I had that problem for years and now I can actually stop, think and than speak :lol:
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
ElevenCards
New Friend

Post by ElevenCards »

I naturally pick up an INTENSE 11 vibe on this forum. Do any of you sense it as well?