OK so what other talents do you have

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: OK so what other talents do you have

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey Clare, whe I finally get my act together and visit the U.S. again, I'll start from NY and come right down and see you! Thank you! :love

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

Pet!!! YOU WILL start in Massachusetts my sweet sister!

LOVE!!!!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
~*Star_Struck*~

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Sandy wrote:Hiya Sis!!!
{{{{{{{STARRRRR!!!!!}}}}}}}}}

I've seen you around but haven't been able to catch up with you. I had a wonderful if not a whirlwind trip. Enjoyed every minute with my children and family But I must admit it was good to get back home to our little flat and my George. Had a bit of a shock as it was sweltering here and when I left home in the U.S it was frigid and snowy. (Yeah I got the snow I had been wanting! :bana: )

How bout you sweetie? Everything good in your world? Job going well?

Love,
Sandy
hiiii, I have so missed your posts and conversation {{{{{sandy}}}}
yes the weather here has been intense, luckily you got to escape some of it :p I've been whinging the whole time haha.
Everything is going great at work, I'm enjoying it and my boss has even said he wants to make me a manager with my own staff !!! The company is going to expand. I'm so excited!!! I think there are big opportunities for me approaching.
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
~*Star_Struck*~

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

My post closed on me.. Anyhoo I'm feeling really good!! I hope things are good for you and you're happy to be back.
Sorry it's short n sweet, I'm writing this on my phone at work.

Love you lots and take care
star

xxxx
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

You do look a bit chilled in that latest photo, Pet. :) Today I would revel in some chilly weather...another hot and humid one here... I'm with you Starr... give me some nice cool days and forget all this heat! But gosh, it feels so good to be home! Absence certainly makes the heart grow fonder... works for places too I think sometimes... And I am over the top that your work is going so well, Star! :bana: Gosh what a difference a few months can make!
Hiya Claire! I am enjoying your sweet posts on the board and you too Sammy... I spend half the time laughing and the other time in "tingly" goosebumps.

All you wonderful people..mean so much to me... :happy Awh don't mind me...I have been so emotional lately...wearing my heart on my sleeve all the time now...

Something brought Carol (wingzie ) to mind a little bit ago and I felt the familar sadness still over me again so I closed my eyes and spoke with her...not sure if she heard me but someone did...when I opened them I was staring right into the clock and the numbers 444. :happy

{{{{Hugs everybody}}}}
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Sandy!

Didn't you say Wingzie had a strong connection to 333? Maybe 444 is her progression???

LOVE!!!!
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Now it's goosebumps time for me! Love you guys! Star, I am so happy for you and your work!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

You know Sammy you may be right and the fours signifying the wonderful realm she resides in now as well! :D Wingzie got a lot of 4's...and was very close to her angels, oftentimes talking to them on the way to and from work. Several times when her spirits needed a boost and at the most opportune time in her "angelic conversations", she would see a car drive past with the license plate "udabest" I loved it! :lol: I asked her once if she ever got a good look at the driver and unfortunately... no. She was all ready to race after it the next time she saw it but then it didn't happen again... maybe so that she wouldn't scare some poor soul to death... tearing after them all "Starky and Hutch" style ( I just dated myself as an old fossil! :oops: )

Love you guys, :bike:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Totally off topic, (but you started it! :lol: ) I used to watch that show (Starky and Hutch)...I used to call it "car keys and clutch"...so when I read it above that's what I heard in my head. :lol:

LOVE!!!!
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hi All,
Petra, is that an Orb straight out from the top of your head in your pic? At first I was thinking a discoloration in the rock. What do you think?

Love,
john
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
sammy

Post by sammy »

huh! I see it too. It's faint, but it's there.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

John, "what observant eyes you have!' I think I see it too now.
"Car Keys and Hutch!" :lol: Oh those ole 70's shows shows bring back some good memories... Sort of funny to watch them now. Seems television styles have moved on. (And that may be a good thing. ;) ) But still that era stands alone in its own odd little way... classic huh?
:loves
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

Sandy! Did you watch "Emergancy" (with Randolf Mantooth :loves ) or Adam 12...or PETTICOAT JUNCTION????

Ok, I'll stop now!

LOVE!!!!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I watched all of the above... the ones that really jump out in my mind though are the Brady bunch, Six Million Dollar Man, Love Boat, Fantasy Island ...oh and who could forget Chips with Eric Estrada! Image
XX Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hehehehe!

We were visiting my parents at the Cape (Cape Cod) a few years ago and I rented "The Brady Bunch Movie" - in case you haven't heard about it, it's a spoof on the Brady Bunch. Anyway, my dad got very grumpy because he didn't want to watch "The Brady Bunch"...we made him watch it...he laughed SO hard...he didn't know it was supposed to be a spoof!

Now, we can't forget Little House on the Prairie! Or HAPPY DAYS!!!

Mmmm, Six Million Dollar Man - boy I had a crush on Lee Majors!

LOVE!!!!!
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

sammy wrote:Hehehehe!

We were visiting my parents at the Cape (Cape Cod) a few years ago and I rented "The Brady Bunch Movie" - in case you haven't heard about it, it's a spoof on the Brady Bunch. Anyway, my dad got very grumpy because he didn't want to watch "The Brady Bunch"...we made him watch it...he laughed SO hard...he didn't know it was supposed to be a spoof!

Now, we can't forget Little House on the Prairie! Or HAPPY DAYS!!!

Mmmm, Six Million Dollar Man - boy I had a crush on Lee Majors!

LOVE!!!!!
What about Gilligan's Island and The Beverly Hillbillies ?
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Wow, this is great. I don't feel so old, because I remember all of the above!!! My favorite show used to be Little House on the Prairie. I must be blind, because I can't see the "orb" in Petra's picture!

Love, Clare
sammy

Post by sammy »

What I see is rather faint, like a blur over the top of her head.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Get Smart is a keeper too! Oh I used to laugh so hard every time they tried to use the "cone of silence"! :lol:
Love,
Sandy
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I used to like "That Girl" and The Partridge Family....yes, I was one of those "nerdy" types!

Love, Clare
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol: I think there was an abundance of us "nerdy" types back then. ;) Wasn't Marlo Thomas (From That Girl) wonderful?...I just saw her on a commercial for St. Jude's hospital while in the U.S.. My goodness that woman has aged well. What a beautiful soul inside and out!
Hugs,
Sunny
sammy

Post by sammy »

OH! And how could we forget the Flying Nun!
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

We used to dress up like the Flying Nun and run around the neighborhood! Oh....good times! So there, I'm sticking to the topic of this thread...I have a talent of dressing up like a Flying Nun! Getting back to the topic, Roxie, have you had any interesting prompts lately? I hope everyone is doing well.

Love, Clare
agondonter
New Friend

Post by agondonter »

Hello, My name is Ken, I just joined this forum, I spent about 10 years reading the Urantia Book a little at a time each morning first thing.

I do not see nor do I ever remember seeing any prompts. So why am I here? Because a friend heard me talking about this book and asked me if I was seeing the 11:11. I googled it to find out better what it was he was talking about, read some interesting posts and decided to read a lot more of them. I was particularly intriqued with the mention that the Lucifer Rebellion had been adjudicated in 1984. I read somewhere that possibly someone from the mansion worlds, recently deceased, might be trying to get that message to me. That could be my father. No one else close to me has left recently.

Now, does reading this book for a prolonged period, so long that after finding not one contradiction anywhere within its cover, that I came to accept the message within my heart, give me a special talent? Well, just possibly! How does a former engineer become a musician? That's what has happened to me. I started writing songs with words that I normally didn't use.
Needless to say, I knew something special was happening to me. I feel comfortable here amidst those who talk freely about spiritual entities who are invisible. I also happen to have a disdain for digital anythings, since I have sort of rebelled against the modernization of all of our personal pocket pieces and computers which to me resemble mostly plastic junk. Maybe that is part of my situation, I have gone ultra un-materialistic (I don't even look at my check book balance). Thank goodness my wife has taken over bill paying, ha ha. Ken
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Ken,

Good to have you amongst us. It would not surprise me one bit if you start getting prompts, but in your case, that will simply be so you don't feel left out. LOL.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.