What could this mean ... coincidence or no

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
khristal23
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

What could this mean ... coincidence or no

Post by khristal23 »

I'm new here and found this board while trying to do some research on what's been happening to me.

For the past year I've been noticing 1:11 and 11:11 everywhere, usually on the clock, sometimes on other things. I figured it was my brain playing some kind of trick on me, making me look because my "brain clock" knew when it was that time. But it got to the point that it was happening so much it was almost unnerving. I mentioned it to my husband who laughed it off. I mentioned it to my mother who agreed with me that it might mean something. Anyway, like I said it's not always the clock, but most of the time that's where I see it.

My grandmother, whom I've always been very close to, passed away the other day. My mother called to tell me the news. When I hung up the phone, I noticed the display on the phone said the date was 1/11. It was also just before 11 AM when she died. I was pretty freaked out. I don't know what it means, or if it means anything, or if something has maybe been trying to warn me all year that this was coming by making me see the numbers. I don't know. Like I said, my husband laughs at me for being so quick to believe in things that he doesn't, but anyway. Just thought I'd throw this information out there and see if anyone had any input. I'm pretty grief stricken right now and maybe I'm just searching for some kind of answer. I think it is so odd that I've been seeing those numbers all year and this happened. Part of me thinks it's a coincidence and part of me doesn't.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: What could this mean ... coincidence or no

Post by nasra1996 »

Welcome Khristal,

Please take a read through the link below,

11:11 Introduction

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Khristal. I am so sorry about the loss of your grandmother. It wasn't a coincidence, as you will see when you read through the FAQ forum. This message board is great for getting answers and for getting support. Good luck.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Hi Khristal.

Please be assured that your Grandmother is very happy where she is right now. It would be stupid of me to tell you not to feel so terribly sad by her leaving as that would be impossible, but maybe if you can focus on the fact that she does indeed live on and in a much nicer place, it will ease things a bit for you. I hope you can.

As far as your number prompts go, I do not believe that they have anything at all to do with your Grandmother's death. As Luvinlife and Nazra have said, you should read the first forum (FAQ's) to familiarize yourself with prompts, Midwayers, Angels, etc., which will probably make you feel much better about things.

Sincerely, Brian.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Khristal,

I am sorry for your loss, but as Brian has said, its better to focus on the fact that she is in a better place, with her youthful vitality returned. The 11:11 prompts preceeded her death, so I dont think it was any sort of advance warning. You are simply one of a very large number of us that get these prompts. As Sarah has linked for you, there are a great many threads worth reading in the first forum.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Khristal,

I'm so sorry to hear that you have suffered a loss. Many of us on the board have just recently lost someone very special to us too and can somewhat understand the gammet of thoughts and feelings that go through the head and heart at a time like this. As painful as this is, perhaps it may help to try to view the separation as something temporary and to contemplate the reality of the wonderful place where your Grandmother resides now. We are truly not completely cut off from our passed on loved ones though. So I believe you may still talk to her and she easily hear you loving words. Love never dies. It will always be your heart's connection shared between the two of you.

I hope you find the answers and information that helps you to better understand the prompts you have been receiving. If we can help in any way please let us know.

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
khristal23
New Friend

Post by khristal23 »

Thank you so much for your kind words. I have read through the FAQ and am quite intrigued by what I am reading. I've had no idea why I've seen those numbers and why I felt so much that it must mean something, but I see now that it indeed probably does mean something. Thanks again for your kind words, today is her funeral. I am trying not to be so sad because I know she wouldn't want that. I am looking forward to reading and learning more from this forum.
tomdurose
Busy Bee

Post by tomdurose »

Dear Khristal,

I too am very sorry for your loss and I hope today goes as well as it can do. My wife too thinks I daft with this 11:11 but is’ent it strange how it follows you around. Whilst resourcing my 11:11 thing. I came across a good web page. It worth having a look it connects some dots that show the wider phenomenon.

Have a butifull day today and get lost in the wonderfull memories you share with her.

Love & Peace. we are all 1.
Tom.

the link: http://2012rising.com/article/1111-2012
Think not "If I stop to help this man, what will happen to me?" But... "If I do not stop to help this man, what will happen to him?"
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Hi Tom. You wrote :
I came across a good web page. It worth having a look it connects some dots that show the wider phenomenon.
... and I've had a look at the site that you provided, which makes me wonder if you have done any reading at all in the FAQ's section of this Board.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Hmm, Tom, on this site we do not allow any discussion of 2012. Its nothing to do with 11:11.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
sammy

Post by sammy »

HI Khrista,
I too am sorry for your loss. Just a guess, but I wonder if perhaps the prompt at the end of the bad news was the midwayers saying "We're here for ya doll!"

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
tomdurose
Busy Bee

Post by tomdurose »

Guys,
please accept my apologies I did not read the FAQ 2012 and 11:11. You guys know a lot more than I about 11:11 prompts.

The reason I posted the link was what drew me to search for answers to my 11:11 prompts, was whilst looking into 2012, I could not believe I could see 11:11 so I thought there was some sort of link. Then I seen all these other 11 or 11:11 things on the internet. This helped me to realise it was not just me seeing this and that the number 11 does have significance.

I’m sure you can appreciate (or remember) when you first embark on this journey, there is that much information out there, it is difficult to decipher the truth.

Once again I apologise and will consider more my future post.

Love
Tom.
Think not "If I stop to help this man, what will happen to me?" But... "If I do not stop to help this man, what will happen to him?"
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Tom,
I’m sure you can appreciate (or remember) when you first embark on this journey, there is that much information out there, it is difficult to decipher the truth.
I do indeed remember :oops: and.......
my sincere apologies for my rudeness. I could certainly have worded things much differently and I do apologise :sorry: .

:oops: Sincerely, Brian. :oops:
sammy

Post by sammy »

I STILL step on a toe now and then!!!

LOVE!!!!
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Awwwww, guys! I'm feeling the love again! :loves :loves

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
tomdurose
Busy Bee

Post by tomdurose »

Thanks Brain.

I really apresitate you saying that. I was a bit taken aback, but your replay has more than made up for that.

Tom.
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Darn Tom,
I was hoping you would ask him to repeat it at least Once more... :lol: Brian... :P :roll

:lol: <--Me laughing at myself. :? <--Me laughing at myself a Lot. See how easy? :mrgreen: (Oh cool! and a 10:00 prompt!) :love

Peaceful pursuits, A diversion that occupies one's time and thoughts (usually pleasantly)
john
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Even better John, posted at 10:11!
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Dear Khristal and Tom,

Welcome to this lovely place, we 11ers call Home! :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:

Its awesome to know the love of these Lightworkers! :loves

Sandy!!!! :loves I have missed you my Dear Sister and wanted to give you a hug!! {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Sandy}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :love

Sammy,

Your post was at 12:03!!! Even cooler!! :shock: lol :roll

EVERYONE I LOVE YOU!!!!!! :loves :loves

God Bless, We are One :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

tomdurose wrote:Thanks Brain.

I really apresitate you saying that. I was a bit taken aback, but your replay has more than made up for that.

Tom.
No punch-up then? hahahaha! I'm kiddin'! I used to be a right loud and rude twerp sometimes, but I've calmed down now. Nice to see you Tom and all!

:loves Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Petra Wilson wrote: I used to be a right loud and rude twerp sometimes, but I've calmed down now.

:loves Petra
but that's one of the things I love about you, you have a heart of gold but you say what you think with no messing about
don't ever change Pet :kiss: :bana:

love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

Welcome khrystal23,

First and foremost sorrry for your loss of your grandmother, rest assured she is home with our creator and beginning a wonderful new journey. It really doesnt help our loss but it puts our hearts to rest to know they are home. The prompts were just waking you up and the best I can tell you is "Seek and You will Find your Truth". This is a wonderful place to start and open your heart and you will know.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Tom,
Just wanted to welcome you to "the family". :lol: and tell you I love your photo avatar. Are those your children?

Love,
Sandy

Hello Tannis! :loves I'm back in Australia now but for the past four or five days have been unable to go online. As of this afternoon though it looks like all is well. How we sometimes take the "little convieniences" for granted. :roll: George and I are both full steam ahead again it seems! :cheers:

And a big hello to you to you Laura! :hithere Been missing you dear lady! Are you still driving around the country?

{{{Hugs}}},
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:kiss: Sandy,
Well I typed you a letter but its now lost is cyberspace. I went to send it to you and I got disconnected temporarily from internet. I will have to try another time I am still traveling around with hubby.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Laura,

Oh isn't that frustrating!!! It just happened to me a couple days ago. My computer seems to shut down when ever it takes a mind to giving me no warning whatso ever. All I can do is stare blankly at the dark screen and wish like heck I had saved what I was working on in word... :shock: :lol:

Glad to see you on the board. You always brighten my day! :sunny:
{{{{{HUGS}}}}}
:loves
Sandy