REGARDING 11:11

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
linda1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

REGARDING 11:11

Post by linda1111 »

I would just like to state that I am a Christian and believe in God. My experience with 11:11 happened about 20 years ago. I am a very sound sleeper, but I started waking up for no reason, would look at the clock and it said 11:11. This happened for about a week straight, I told no one. Then the next week, I would be asleep, the phone would start ringing, I woke up, looked at the clock and it said 11:11, I answered the phone, no one was there, no sound. This went on for about a week. I understand 11:11 is important to me and many people, but what should I be doing??
lilly

Re: REGARDING 11:11

Post by lilly »

Hi Linda
Welcome to our site. You will find a lot of information in the first forum of FAQ's. You are yourself....the prompts are simply a reminder for you to get in touch with your higher purpose. Meditation and sitting quietly in stillness are very helpful tools. Answers to your inner most questions are to be found within yourself! You will meet many people here that you may resonate with!! It's a very personal journey...which begins with taking inventory of our own behaviours, stopping the blame game and accepting and taking responsibility for our own decisions and lives. That was a mouthful!! lol I am by no means free from human frailty but try each day to improve my conscious contact with our Creator!!
Love lilly xoox :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
paintboxx92
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by paintboxx92 »

Konnichi wa Ms.linda,

Before i started seeing the prompts, I was lost, I didn't know who i was as a person living on this planet untill the people I met at school changed the way I thought about things. Learning the meaning behind certain things and learning that everything that happens isn't coincidental is the reason I think i started to see the prompts. In my case, It started with 333 then I started seeing others.

There are many cool people at this site who already seem like family. I look forward to hearing from you again.

:sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :bana: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:
Ég þakka þér þá von sem þú gafst mér
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

linda1111 wrote:I would just like to state that I am a Christian and believe in God.
Dear Linda,

Welcome. Probably the majority of us here believe in God, and most of us are Christians to some degree. But this phenomenon has been experienced by people who do not believe in God, as also of pretty much every religion.

Its a wake up, to Truth, and Truth transcends all belief.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Loved that, Geoff. It is confusing in the beginning trying to reconcile all that we were "taught" in the organized religion world only to discover the Truth. Sort of like Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz....she always had the power to go home within her.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
hmm
Family

Post by hmm »

luvinlife wrote:Loved that, Geoff. It is confusing in the beginning trying to reconcile all that we were "taught" in the organized religion world only to discover the Truth. Sort of like Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz....she always had the power to go home within her.

Love, Clare
I don't know about you but I would have been mad and Glenda when she told me I could have been home all along, but then again I would have tried to figure out why that darn witch wanted those slippers so badly. I would have at least seen how far I could kick a field goal with them. :mrgreen:
"That is the AMAZING thing about LOVE - unlike material things that when we share we physically have less of, with LOVE, the more you share the more you have!!!!" -Sammy
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

You're right. But, I do find that the older I get and the more I see that movie, the more I learn from it! :lol:

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Manifestations
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Manifestations »

I like your analogy LuvinLife! We all are like Dorothy.

It's like we were born of love and were all love. But, as the growing goes...we are meant to learn. So, we imitated what we saw. And, that seems to get us lost. Only for awhile. At least most of us. We get lost in the woods and then, one day we see a lane with all these flowers and notice the beauty in the trees and the sunshine upon our faces. So, we take the lane and find LOVE which was always a spark within us.
It ignites into a nice warmth and we feel love and want to, need to, give love and everything suddenly just seems so right. (I could continue on and on but, that is for my book)

:loves Manifestations
You can't discover your soul purpose unless you SEEK it.
Author: ME! :kiss:
Love and hugs!
Manifestations

'You can't discover your soul purpose, unless you 'Seek' it'
by Me!