New here, my intro and 11:11 experience

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
StandardProspect
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

New here, my intro and 11:11 experience

Post by StandardProspect »

Hello all, my name is Bryan and I'm new to your site. I've been on a few different forums and finally found this one. I'm glad I did because I have been plagued with seeing 1111 and other repetitive numbers for quite sometime now. I've done some research on the topic and I'm interested in learning more.

I'm 20 years old and I've noticed the numbers for a few years now, I would say I really started noticing it when I started dating a girl named Michelle. We had known each other for many years through school and in my senior year, her junior year of high school we began dating. I had dated a few other girls, but Michelle was my first love. We lost our virgnity to each other and spent a wonderful 2 years together. I began noticing 11:11 on the clock on an almost daily basis. I didn't think much of it as my dad had told me about how he saw the numbers too. I was confused of it having a possible meaning, but I wasn't sure. I told no one that I was seeing these numbers.

I began seeing 11:11 more and more every day, and not just on the clock, but everywhere. For example looking at the trip tic in my car. I was driving from school on the highway one day and glanced at it at 111.1 miles.

And it didn't stop at 11:11. I began seeng tripple and double numbers as well. Some days I recall looking at the clock at 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, and 5:55, all in the same day!

Then I began noticing the double numbers, for example, 11:22, 11:33, 11:44 etc.

A few months ago, Michelle broke up with me. I was not expecting this and I was heartbroken. She told me that she just wanted to meet new people, but she still loved me and wanted to marry me. I was very confused and didn't know what to think.

Once we were apart I began noticing the number 944 at least twice a day and did not know what to think of it. This went on for a few months and I was quite confused.

Last week I went to the gas station to fill up and saw Michelle with her new car I helped her pick out right before we broke up. Her new liscence plate had the number 944 on it. WTF!!! I still love her very much and this has really confused me.

Thanks for listening! Let me know what you think!
If it's good or if it's fortune I can't tell, but pieces
come together for some reason just as well.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: New here, my intro and 11:11 experience

Post by Geoff »

Dear Bryan,

Welcome. You certainly are getting prompts.We recommend reading the threads in thefirst forum - FAQS.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
StandardProspect
Busy Bee

Thanks Geoff! :)

I've just started to read through all the info in this forum. I've learned so much already, I cant wait to read more. This is such a great site!
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi Bryan,

Welcome to the site. Researching the prompts has led you right here. You'll find lots of explanations out there, but you'll find what resonates true to you. There is enough information on this site to keep you busy for years :D

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
CutieKenge
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by CutieKenge »

Aww Hey Bryan! So nice to meet you and thank you for sharing your story.
:hithere Welcome to the Wonderful World of Prompts! So glad you found your way here! :sunflower:

No worries about Michelle. It can hurt for awhile, but if she's meant for you, it will all work out. Good time to take to get to know and love yourself even better. Everything will fall into place.

I look forward to seeing you around! :roll

Love,
Kendra
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
StandardProspect
Busy Bee

Hello Daddy-o! Thanks for the welcome, I'm so glad I found this site!

And thanks for the kind words Kendra! Nice to meet you :)

I've been doing tons of reading on this site and I'm just so excited, I ordered the Akashic Construct CD and I can't wait to recieve it! I've never been a much of a religious person and it seems like that will change. I've been getting prompts like crazy since I found this site!

Thanks again guys!
Love, Bryan
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

StandardProspect wrote:! I've never been a much of a religious person and it seems like that will change.
Dear Bryan,

Don't change that, but move to being spiritual. Religion means following rules regarding what you should believe. We don't espouse that.

love,
Geoff.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Bryan
Nice to meet you, welcome aboard!! It's great that you are reading the FAQ's as you will find lots of your questions answered. Looking forward to reading about your future experiences.
Love lilly xox :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
StandardProspect
Busy Bee

Thank you Lilly, nice to meet you :)

And I like that way of thinking Geoff, I'm curious to hear more of your beliefs and other members'.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

StandardProspect wrote:And I like that way of thinking Geoff, I'm curious to hear more of your beliefs and other members'.
Dear Bryan,

While we are always happy to share what we believe, the purpose of this site is to teach you how to hear your OWN teacher, so that you are not dependent on any other person again for what you should consider Truth.

love,
Geoff.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Bryan, and welcome to the "family"! I agree with Geoff about religion and spirituality. I think it's all about our own personal relationship with God. Good luck on your journey!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
StandardProspect
Busy Bee

Thank you Clare! Its nice to meet you :)

And thanks again Geoff. The more I hear and read on this site, the more I love it :)
Ever since I joined this forum I've has theese overwhelming feeling of love whenever I do something I enjoy.
The day after I joined I caught my biggest musky through the ice. It was the only fish caught all day and I know it was meanigfull :)
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

StandardProspect wrote:Thank you Clare! Its nice to meet you :)

And thanks again Geoff. The more I hear and read on this site, the more I love it :)
Ever since I joined this forum I've has theese overwhelming feeling of love whenever I do something I enjoy.
The day after I joined I caught my biggest musky through the ice. It was the only fish caught all day and I know it was meanigfull :)
I can relate to that :D :lol: :D !
StandardProspect
Busy Bee

:) nice to meet you Brian, I see you are also a fisherman :hithere

And I thought I'd mention, I just got the Akashic construct cd and I think it's amazing so far. I'm following the instructions so I've only heard the first track, but i can't wait to hear the rest. :loves
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi Bry, nice to meetcha! I'm enjoying this thread very much!

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
StandardProspect
Busy Bee

Nice to meet you Petra!!

I haven't been on in a few days, but Ive been using the AC cd everyday. I've been getting lots of prompts lately and I have some pretty cool photos of some I might share in a few days.

Have a good weekend everyone!
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

:hithere hello Bryan :hithere

a fellow fisherman.....cool ! i was just out ice fishing two days ago....took a bucket-full home :D

welcome to the site.

((((Hugs))))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Mmm, fresh fish, I could do with some right now Anne!

Hi Bryan, how about these photos then?

Love, Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
StandardProspect
Busy Bee

Hello bluenova! Good to see fisherman on here, your close to me too, right across the big pond. You ever get out for salmon?

I made a thread about some pictures I took, I'll bump it and add even more very soon!
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:hithere i read through some of your post and felt INCLINED to say hello- i checked the time, 9:44- pretty cool huh? the time this thought occurred i was reading clare's response- here
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... 17#p143817
you seem like a great person :D
my name is eric- looking forward to sharing much

peace friend :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Artisanlady
Busy Bee

Post by Artisanlady »

What does a personal prompt mean exactly? Just one they know you notice particularly well? Because I get the 944 prompt alot myself ... Doreen Virtue's book says it means you'll be working with the angels ... but aren't we all kindof working with the angels, or should I keep a heads up (currently looking for a job) for something special to come up?

I was reading a book for a book club recently and turned the page and there was a car pictured with the license tag number 944 (no joke - in the book no less).
Shield
Family

Post by Shield »

Hi Artisan, I'm pretty sure you are right about the personal
prompts being unique to the promptee. Mine are 918 and
644. Both relate to career and life changes that worked
out well for me.

I get 944 often also. :sunflower: :sunflower:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Lisa,
I agree with Sheild about the personal prompt explanation. It's funny we toss that term around alot but until your post I hadn't really thought about what it really means. I know I call my personal prompt 711 because it is a special date and one I don't miss or pass over when seen. I don't get it very often these days as it seems we are nearly always bombarded here. But for some reason it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling to see "my prompt."

George was also thinking that your 44 could be the number of the Midwayer working along side you... but of course, that doesn't explain why you see the 9 all the time does it? Definitely keep your feelers open as to how this relates to you and for that special job you are looking for. I know this doesn't help much but we all are pondering with you the mysteries that crop up while working along side our angelic friends. So far, it seems from my own experience, that the answers eventually do come, in a manner of speaking, but not always in the way I expect. I hope you don't have to wait too long for your answers and that special job in the works!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Artisanlady
Busy Bee

Post by Artisanlady »

Yes, tell George that could very well be, because I get the 44 and variations ALL THE TIME. Does he know who 44 is by any chance?

Yes, the mysteries abound ... still trying to find my path, but I've reached the level where I know it will come eventually, I don't push it anymore (it's like wanting to read the last page of an intense book I guess - patience, patience - :study: )

Hope things ease up for you, we all appreciate all you do, maybe you just need a little encouragement yourself, you're always giving all yours away :loves

Lisa
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Lisa,
I think George is gonna pop on in a little bit and discuss the 44 possability.

I wanted to share something with you that happened earlier. I was walking along the road in my usual (as of two weeks anyway) morning walk and was thinking of something spiritual in nature which formed a question in my mind. I looked up about that moment and saw a license plate on a parked car just ahead of me...It said "ASK 33" ( :lol: the number of Midwayer Mathew and his crew) I loved it and as I continued to walk had this vague impression of Midwayer Mathew walking along side of me. As you know he is a foreign midwayer and is very small in stature and so I thought..."Do I need to slow down?" Immediately I heard this resounding "NO" in my head! :lol: I suppose it doesn't matter the speed when one walks in spirit, eh? :roll

Thank you for the kind thoughts and the encouragement...It is so needed right now...I feel the love and that makes all the difference in the world. It truly is the difference, I think, at least as I ponder this thought today, in being happy or sad...
... "Feelin" the Love and sending some your way Lisa and with my gratitude! :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.