New here, my intro and 11:11 experience

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: New here, my intro and 11:11 experience

Post by George »

Dear Lisa,

It could be ABC-44, DEF-44, GHI-44, JKL-44, MNO-44, PQR-44, STU-44, or VWX-44 -- 8 choices -- 8 families that have a 44th offspring.

I only know about 12 Midwayers and just 7 or 8 of them by sight.

Good luck with your challenge...
:bigsmurf:
Artisanlady
Busy Bee

Post by Artisanlady »

Geeee, thanks George, but I think it's YZ44 ... :bana: yowza!
Artisanlady
Busy Bee

Post by Artisanlady »

Found a job working for a Director of Youth Camps (church), then he sent an email stating I would not get an interview. He just called and said he gave it to a girl who then found a job "in her field" and turned him down, so who does he call? ... me :sunflower: could this be my 944 working with the angels? Pretty unusual circumstances huh? Interview tomorrow, say prayers my lightworker friends :finger:

Oh, and check out my number of posts!!!
sammy

Post by sammy »

AND....before I clicked on this thread it had 444 views!

LOVE!!!! (OH! I almost forgot...CONGRATS!!!!)
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:bana: Yeah Lisa! We'll be thinking about you tomorrow! You'll do great...no worries! It sounds like the Angels and most likely a Midwayer or two will be with you in force. Enjoy!!! :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Artisanlady
Busy Bee

Post by Artisanlady »

Got the job today :bana: they hold church camps for kids of all ages as well as terminally ill kids, they do single parent camps, they are affiliated with an adoption service, and various other mission work!!! If that isn't working with the angels - can you believe it? George, they're pulling strings for me up there :D

Thank you so much for your prayers, I haven't worked in 12 yrs. and I needed this job so so bad (my daughter is getting ready to go to college) and it was so difficult finding work when I was competing with people who have not only been working all this time, but also have more experience than I. Truly a God send :loves

Lisa
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Lisa,

That is wonderful news.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh Lisa,
I have tingles all over as I read your post! I am so happy for you and all those "string pullers" up there! Way to go, lady! :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Way to go, Lisa! You are blessed!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
sammy

Post by sammy »

Awesome experience Sandy!!!
LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Artisanlady
Busy Bee

Post by Artisanlady »

Hi guys,

Wanted to update my "944" experience (Doreen Virtue's book, Angel Numbers, states this means "working with the angels") ... for those who haven't read, I was getting this prompt ALOT so I figured it was my "personal prompt" but wasn't sure what it meant. Well ... I had been looking for a job for months with no luck when I find this kids camp job and I applied but was denied an interview because they had already found someone. THEN they call me back and grant me an interview (I get the job)... I have since found out after almost a week working there that he hired me out of OVER FIFTY APPLICANTS!!! I had been praying in meditation for a job mind you, but now I have also found out just HOW MANY PROGRAMS they are affiliated with, such as, drug addiction (youth & maybe adult); homeless people; adoption service; correction facility rehab; "risky families" (probably abuse going on); single parents; terminally ill kids and the list seems to be growing!

We also get one week a year (paid) to do volunteer mission work (we pay our expenses out of that pay, but apparently its REAL CHEAP, like one trip was $300 for airfare, accomodations & food!) One group is currently in Nicaragua teaching the people there how to sew clothing (btw...I sew all the time).

When I found all this additional info out today at work I was really blown away. I'm just totally amazed, stunned, shocked, and overwhelmed at what our heavenly friends can accomplish for us (and the plans that they have in store for us!) Apparently this is my divine life purpose being spelled out for me!

Just wanted to share with all my friends here (old and new to our site)

Totally Blessed :happy
Lisa
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

That is so Awesome, Lisa! Don't laugh, but I have this silly little phrase going through my head from the Tim Allen movie, Galaxy Quest after reading your post.
"Never give up! Never Surrender!" :lol:
Only thing I can figure is that even if things look bleak and hopeless there is always opportunity for something wonderful and life changing to occur! All things are possible as you are proving! I can't wait to hear more as you progress in this job and where it leads! :bana:

"I believe!" :happy

(((HUGS)))
Sandy
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:hithere Bryanm,
The "9" is a major change and bryan it sounds like a major change has occurred with your recent breakup, bless your heart. The 44 can stand for the angels surrounding you with their love during such a difficult change. Keep on keeping on and work the AC and many wonderful and exciting things will happen.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Artisanlady
Busy Bee

Post by Artisanlady »

Ok Sandy, here's the latest ... I'm at work and reading a newsletter in my email when I spot this "111" project so I click on it and it's a site about finding your cause. There's all these non-profit organizations people can devote their time to volunteering and helping out, so I'm drawn to two boys homes I see on the list (primarily because my grandmother used to work at a boys home). The first one I kinda skipped through, then the second one to my great surprise was only a couple of miles from my house! You might not think this is shocking until I mention that we live way out in the country! This boys home owns 140 acres out in the country and I've lived here 7 yrs. and never knew it was there! Ok, so when I get over the shock, I start reading and they house the worst cases that fall through the foster care system. These boys have been either physically, mentally, or sexually abused - nobody wants to deal with their problems, so they wind up out there. I sent in my application to volunteer and they called me almost instantly! I go in on Monday to do paperwork :loves The angels have really been planning some great things for me! Thought you might like that update!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh Lisa! I am flabbergasted! Amazed... Awed... and Thrilled at the Divine hand at work in your life! On this meditation Sunday I feel such an overwhelming sense of "Can do Spirit!" We will not fail! :D Not with Light Workers like you and our loving Celestial Guides about! Thank you for sharing this latest chapter!!!! I am recharged! :sunflower:
(((((((HUGS))))))))
XXSandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

WOW! Another amazing story! Sending extra good vibes for you to take along with you to these boys!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Artisanlady
Busy Bee

Post by Artisanlady »

Thank you girls :kiss: I will try to be a worthy representative for our friends up there, and my friends here too :hithere We've had our house for sale for about almost a year without any "luck", guess we now know why ... huh? haha ...

I would like to also mention that I have never had much "happen" in my meditation (almost two years now) I did once see a school bus image when I asked what my divine life purpose was! WOW! And they have their own school system on their acreage especially to suit these boys! Just want the newbies to know that not all of us are meant to be distance healers or transmitters of messages, I keep up with meditation though as it has really calmed me, and obviously they noticed I never gave up (funny Sandy, that's what your "never give up never surrender" was about) ... don't give up people - everyone probably has their special place to fill :happy

Have a wonderful blessed Sunday,

Lisa
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:sunflower: Hello Lisa,
It sounds like you will be working in a very needed area. We are all unique beings and each of us can not be replaced. As for being a healer we heal ourselves first and by being that big beautiful light we will light others and the boys home really could use someone who cares and shares that is healing :) . Good Luck and enjoy seeing those that you have an effect on by just being loving. :loves
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Lisa,
I would like to also mention that I have never had much "happen" in my meditation (almost two years now) I did once see a school bus image when I asked what my divine life purpose was! WOW! And they have their own school system on their acreage especially to suit these boys! Just want the newbies to know that not all of us are meant to be distance healers or transmitters of messages, I keep up with meditation though as it has really calmed me, and obviously they noticed I never gave up (funny Sandy, that's what your "never give up never surrender" was about) ... don't give up people - everyone probably has their special place to fill.
Oh that is so beautiful and so true! I can't help but think about a message that just went out along a similar line. When George was receiving it I was almost sobbing it went straight to my needy heart and I could feel the love from these two little celestials. They so understand the way we feel. I hope it's alright if I quote it here...

Illawarra District, Australia, September 15, 2011.
Cherubim Frank and
Sanobim Alice.
Subject: “Worthiness.”

Received by George Barnard.

Frank: “We are the children of the Angelic orders. We are the lowest of all in the pecking order, and we tend to get away with being somewhat mischievous, blunt, or direct in the way we express ourselves. We are proud Cherubim.

“It is a pleasure for us to be with you this evening and to talk about our interest of many, many, many decades and centuries, in human psychology. There is something that we have noticed, there is something that is not entirely unknown to you, and it is that many of you do not have an accurate assessment of your capabilities, of your worthiness. Yes, do put the accent on worthiness!

“Too many of you feel that you are not worthy enough to be children of God. Too many of you feel that you are in some way second rate, and you may or may not express this, not even to yourself, but it is your upbringing, it is in your way of life, and it is in your environment that such feelings come about. Alice and I speak here of your self image to make this one hundred percent clear, and we speak as one.

“Very few of you have an exaggerated feeling of your self-worth. At times, when a feeling of superiority is indeed expressed, the opposite is clearly noted by us, in that feelings of un-worthiness are carefully or noticeably hidden. By and large, you generally do not feel that you are good enough. It is so much the way of this world to constantly view the achievers as ‘better than I’ in every way and therewith falsely minimize one’s own worth.

“However, there is a silver lining to these thoughts, there is even a golden lining to these inappropriate emotions, and that is that perhaps one can try a little harder, and that is that one is likely to be pulled towards a somewhat more spiritual life than one would otherwise be. Many of you who might well fail to achieve to the fullest extent in the mundane and every-day matters of terrestrial life, can find peace, happiness, and progress in a more spiritual life.

“And although you will find that so many of you will even un-knowingly sabotage yourself in your worldly achievements, it is for the trying that you will always be spiritually rewarded. This is my short lesson on psychology for this evening. I thank you both for lending me your collective ears. It is so good to be with you. This is Frank, always frank.”

Alice: “And this is Alice, saying goodbye to you also. Whenever and wherever you find my outspoken Cherubim, I will not be far away.”

George: “Thank you both.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.

"It is for the trying..." :D That's the third time this week I have read something to that effect... Think they are reminding me of something. :)
don't give up people - everyone probably has their special place to fill.
I won't :) thank you for that timely reminder!!! :sunflower:

...and I'll be thinking about you tomorrow, Lisa, as you get your first glimpse of this special place. :hithere
Love you guys... :kiss:
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

Just want the newbies to know that not all of us are meant to be distance healers or transmitters of messages, I keep up with meditation though as it has really calmed me, and obviously they noticed I never gave up (funny Sandy, that's what your "never give up never surrender" was about) ... don't give up people - everyone probably has their special place to fill
Thank you Lisa! Perfect words to start my day!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy