33'S AND 55'S

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
LOUISE
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

33'S AND 55'S

Post by LOUISE »

Hi Everyone :hithere

The last two days i've been experiencing the 33's and 55'S and a few 44's too.

Has anyone else had these prompts and if so what is your interpretation of these?

Also on a different note, do you think that if someone is hurting from a past relationship, they punish others for it and do you think it is possible to love/care for someone but treat/hurt them out of anger from a past relationship?

My Nan and Mom always said that "You always hurt and take it out of, the people you love and care for the most"!
Love, light and blessings

Lou
x
john
Old Friend

Re: 33'S AND 55'S

Post by john »

Hello Loise,

I've become aware that either Love or hate spreads like an oil-stain true society, this has become quit clear to me since I increased my meditation exercise, and now I'm all to aware how important it is to Love one and another. Example; my mom shouts at me for some reason ( he he I'm 37 ) I get upset, next up somebody give's me a phone call to remind me of an appointment I missed, I get irritated quit quickly and get a little mean at him, that person gets annoyed because im unreasonable and gets crouchy at his girlfriend......
Depending on the person this chain can be broken. Love officiously works the other way around, imagine the effect it can have if you 'make somebody's day', a stranger maybe by giving him a nice smile and have a nice chat with him, the rest of the day he'll be positive to a lot of other people he come's across with and them vise-versa! It's a great responsibility.

Break the chain! Don't let past negative experience's spread like an oil-stain. You have a lot more control over your happiness then you might imagine.

And concerning specific questions about numbers this might be a good post; 11:11 - more questions about number sequences @ http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2059

Love,
John
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: 33'S AND 55'S

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

john wrote:Hello Loise,

I've become aware that either Love or hate spreads like an oil-stain true society, this has become quit clear to me since I increased my meditation exercise, and now I'm all to aware how important it is to Love one and another. Example; my mom shouts at me for some reason ( he he I'm 37 ) I get upset, next up somebody give's me a phone call to remind me of an appointment I missed, I get irritated quit quickly and get a little mean at him, that person gets annoyed because im unreasonable and gets crouchy at his girlfriend......
Depending on the person this chain can be broken. Love officiously works the other way around, imagine the effect it can have if you 'make somebody's day', a stranger maybe by giving him a nice smile and have a nice chat with him, the rest of the day he'll be positive to a lot of other people he come's across with and them vise-versa! It's a great responsibility.

Break the chain! Don't let past negative experience's spread like an oil-stain. You have a lot more control over your happiness then you might imagine.
Hi John :hithere

Thank you for posting that, i found it very inspiring. Happy New Year :mrgreen:

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.