11's seem to be bad news for me

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
madmike
New Friend

11's seem to be bad news for me

Post by madmike »

i started seeing 1111,111 any time with an 11 in it about 7 yrs ago..it was prior to my father passing away..it seems anytime i see these numbers since something negative has happened in my life..recently i started seeing these numbers A LOT prior to my breakup with my girlfriend(this has really upset me)..so i really don't know what to think!! also i am a contractor and i have no work with the economy the way it is and the time of year so im really down right now...now i don't see the numbers at all..i feel like when i need them by my side i am alone!! i am at a loss with all of this..really none of what i just said was a question i just don't know what to think...any ideas???

mike
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: 11's seem to be bad news for me

Post by Geoff »

Dear Mike,

Sorry to hear about the bad news, but in my opinion this is just the guys letting you know they are there for you.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
LOUISE
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LOUISE »

I totally agree with Geoff.

Don't look at the 11's as a negative but as a positive. The Midwayers/Angels are communicating with you, to let you know that they are there for you and for you to keep the faith and stay positive!

When I see 11 or 22 or any other prompt for that matter, I laugh and look up, wave and say thank you to them for communicating with me. Just so they know that their prompts are working!

I am really sorry to hear about the bad times you are experiencing. I have had a year like that too. However, what I have learnt is that we can't change what has happened, we just need to have faith in God and know that everything will work out for our higher good in the end and these experiences are just a part of your spiritual journey.

Wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas and remember that everything will turn out as it is supposed to and it's always for your higher good!

Love and blessings to you.

x
Love, light and blessings

Lou
x
madmike
New Friend

Post by madmike »

i appreciate the replies guys i do,its just real hard to stay positive that they are there when negative things keep happening..i guess im just at rock bottom and im looking for them to guide me...
mike
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Hi Mike,

I have had the worst year of my life, in fact the last few years have not served me well and everything I seem to have touched has turned to dust and I'm like you too, I find it very difficult to be positive. However, since finding this forum, it has shown me that positivity really does make a difference to the way we not only deal with our problems but also on the final outcome too.

Stay positive and know that everything that happens is always for our higher good. It might take a while for us to see what that good is but it is always for something good and which will benefit us in the longterm.

And remember, the Midwayers/Angels want you to talk to them. They are alway there to listen to you and help, guide and comfort you!

x

Lou
x
madmike
New Friend

Post by madmike »

thanks for the words of encouragement louise i appreciate it..i just hope i can stay positive throughout this period of my life...this probably is the worst time of my life and i feel that i do need some guidance from somewhere...i feel very alone and lost..thanks again

mike
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

I was and to some degree still do feel how you are feeling.

When I first joined the board, I felt exactly the same and felt so low, didn't see a future, felt alone (still do) and could not see a way out of the mess I was/am in. I find it difficult to stay or even feel positive, but I can honestly sit here and say that those prompts which i've been getting have literally been a "God-send". I love my prompts, especially the 22's. I get them at least 5/6 times a day. At the moment i'm getting 22's, 33's, 44's and 55's. I also get 09:11 every day too.

Another thing which has really helped me, well two things to be exact is George's CD "The Akashic Construct". It really is amazing. It really does help you to relax and teaches you how to lower your alpha level in order to meditate.

I also have Doreen Virtue's Angel Numbers 101 (my bible) and every day I refer to it to see what the prompts mean.

I also recently purchased Conversations With God and I read it within 48 hours and that certainly got me thinking too.

Mike, you are not alone. You have us all here and we will do anything we can to help you. Everyone here has been so wonderful to me, so patient (with all my questions) and very supportive, especially when i've had my bad days and feel very negative and anxious about the future.

Just hang on in there and keep talking (or writing) your thoughts and feelings to the Midwayers/Angels, and I promise you they will be there for you, helping, comforting and guiding you.

xx

Lou
x
madmike
New Friend

Post by madmike »

wow!! those are some fantastic words of encouragement louise...i really appreciate it...i'm really gonna try and stay positive...thank you very much!!
have a great holiday
mike
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

You don't have to thank me hun.

Just think 2009 is almost gone now and look forward to 2010 to a new year of good and positive things to come!

Just keep talking to those Midwayers/Angels and keep a look out for those prompts! :thumleft:

xx

Lou
x
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Mike
I hope things turn around for you soon!! Sometimes things just don't seem fair...hang in there and know you are not alone. We are all here if you need some support during this difficult time!!

Love lilly xoxox :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
madmike
New Friend

Post by madmike »

thank you very much lilly..it does help to have some people to talk to!! :finger:
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Wotcha Mike! Welcome from me and I second what my fellow 11:11er's say, hehe! I hope you're haing a great Chrimbo?
My kid's are all engrossed in their toys and peace has descended for the fist time since the bloomin' build-up of this time of year! Yay! My turkey's going down nicely with a little glass of Sauternes, luvly-jubbly...

Love, Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Hi Mike

I hope things pick up for you soon!! :kiss:

I am with Geoff, i would absolutely take these numbers as them being there for you. I feel for you with the lack of work, i was made redundant last year due to the global financial crisis and i was absolutely gutted.. i took great solace in my prompts and the love i feel from my angels.. it did not occur to me to be angry with them, but to reach out with open arms, and thank them for being by my side during something that was really hard for me. I was out of work for nearly 5 months, and they were pretty bad months.. things were not looking good at all.. but i tried to remain positive, kept affirming that i would find something, and luckily for me soon after i was picked out of hundreds of applicants for my current job, and i am very happy there. Please do not give up, and please browse the site as there are many messages that may help you.

Happy New Year to you mate.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.