Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
unbeknown
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by unbeknown »

Hi I'm relatively new to this phenomena, in terms of it's true meaning and cause. It's really been happening to me for four years now but I only found about about the angels very recently. I constantly have seen :11s lately as well as :13s (specifically 3:13s). I am still not sure what all of this means, but if all this is true, this is really amazing. I have been changing spiritually, so all this could make sense. Specifically, I have drifted away from religion and dogma, but not really from God, I think God is beyond dogma. I would really love to receive some help from all of you in order to understand what's happening to me, I have constantly called out to God and the angels to show me that they are really there but it hasn't worked yet.

Thank you all for having such a great forum.

ps: sorry if this is the wrong forum to post post this topic.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Newbie

Post by Geoff »

Dear unbeknown,

Welcome to our forum.

Yes, out with dogma.
I fixed that.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
brianm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by brianm »

Welcome, Unbeknown (very unique name, Sir/Ma'am! :thumleft: )

Sounds like we should be getting some interesting, meaningful input from you in days to come :D .

Please pop into the FAQ's forum for some very informative reading which should get you up to speed with many of the issues etc. that the Members here are involved with and answer a great many of your questions. Actually, if you think you have questions now, wait 'til you've had a look through some of the FAQ's :lol:

I know that you will settle in very comfortably, and in a short period of time as well. I am still very new here myself, but have been made to feel very much a part of a very loving and caring Family. :D
(omg..... how many "verys" have I used in this post??)

Cheers, Brian.
linda1111
Family

Post by linda1111 »

Hi Brian,
I was just curious as to what happened in your life to make you join this site, and also what have you learned? I am having trouble with this, only because I've been a Christian all my life and told that dealing with numbers is a form of numerology, which Christian's are not supposed to get involved with. However, the 11:11 prompt came to me about 20 years ago and never left me. Anyways, have a nice day. Confused Linda
paintboxx92
Family

Post by paintboxx92 »

Research Doreen Virtue. She has the meanings to the different time prompts.
Ég þakka þér þá von sem þú gafst mér
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi Linda,

The numbers have nothing to do with numerology. These numbers are a way for our celestial friends to get our attention. We are being called to the realization of our true nature. We are connected to the source of us all, the Infinite One. Because we are connected to the Infinite One we have infinite potential. There is nothing that will be impossible for us. If we come to "know" that we are connected to God in an intimate way then we can become whatever we want to become.

We are being alerted to get out of the mind prisons that our families, religions, governments, business, etc., have put us into. We are just discovering that we have always been free, but the above mentioned entities want to keep us in prison. When we start to think out of the box we discover things that we never would have discovered if we accepted the status quo. When we discover that we are one with the Infinite One we also discern that all mankind are one with the Infinite One. By letting our light so shine we can get the message out to those persons in our immediate circle of influence.

Remember Linda that our Father loves all of his people unconditionally. It is hard to accept when we have been taught to view the world with a Christian outlook. But the Father does not look at any of us through a filter that strains out all but professed Christians. The Father is not Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu, etc. He looks at the person beneath the facade. He sees us as we truly are with all of our outward appearances removed. He wants us to become a spiritual person just as He is a spiritual person. The way that we can understand the Father in our present finite state is through the embracing of truth, beauty and goodness.

Welcome to the site Linda. I wish you well on your spiritual journey.

Love,
Paul
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

linda1111 wrote:Hi Brian,
I was just curious as to what happened in your life to make you join this site, and also what have you learned? I am having trouble with this, only because I've been a Christian all my life and told that dealing with numbers is a form of numerology, which Christian's are not supposed to get involved with. However, the 11:11 prompt came to me about 20 years ago and never left me. Anyways, have a nice day. Confused Linda
Hi Linda :hithere

I agree with what Paul has said in his last post :thumright:

Cheers, Brian.
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Welcome unbeknown, and happy new year to you! :bana: I'm so glad that you found us. :hithere Please take a look at the FAQ, it's full of interesting stuff to read and learn from.

Paul, that was wonderful. :kiss: Thank you for being so informative, you have a lovely way of putting things too.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
daemon
Old Friend

Post by daemon »

greetings, unbeknown

welcome to the forum-
a place to share your experience and gather information- the internet can be a great tool
the people here are very nice- centered, and really believe in LOVE so- there is some kind of connection here, shared- that leaves you feeling as if this place might be like your second-family(give it time, you'll see what i mean)

maybe i'm speaking out of turn though...
I would really love to receive some help from all of you in order to understand what's happening to me, I have constantly called out to God and the angels to show me that they are really there but it hasn't worked yet.
meditate... look within... listen to your voice, the one reading these words
-what do YOU believe is happening to you? change? yes -what else?

also... could it be possible that you are looking for a specific way to see god? i would say demanding but that's a strong word.... but think about it- are you holding any expectations or standards or definitions in your mind that might be hindering your ability to take notice of the always present- presence of god?
i used to do this
i'd ask for a sign and because i believed i should see it in X-format... i failed to realize the subtle ways in which god has always made himself/herself/itself known

if you believe in the phenomena of 11:11- if you believe there is something more... and you see these numbers and FEEL there is something more- that feeling is enough recognition for me to say- i am not alone

practice meditation, feel- use your heart
practice your beliefs

to be honest- we're all newbies
its why we're still HERE... learning and growing together

i look forward to sharing much with you please consider this is a one-sided opinion and you may receive help in ways i can't even begin to fathom.... yet ;)

so- here's to your journey i hope you find the answers you'd been looking for and am praying for peace and love
many thanks
many blessings

welcome

eric
linda1111
Family

Post by linda1111 »

To Paul,
Thanks for the insight. I already knew alot of the things you were talking about, good to hear it again. I have meditated throughout my life, I got out of it for awhile, but just recently started up again. Meditation is the key to getting in touch with yourself and the spiritual. I'll share this with you, see what you think. I was meditating the other night, saw light, movement, knew the angels were listening to me because I was filled with such joy and love it's unreal. I woke up in the morning with this thought from them. We are all connected as one, individually, we need to fill our hearts with all the love, truth, understanding, and everything good in life that we can, it makes all of us as one. Love to you, and all my brothers and sisters
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

linda1111 wrote:because I was filled with such joy and love it's unreal. I woke up in the morning with this thought from them. We are all connected as one, individually, we need to fill our hearts with all the love, truth, understanding, and everything good in life that we can, it makes all of us as one. Love to you, and all my brothers and sisters
Dear Linda

that love, in my experience is from the Creator, sent to you because you opened your soul/heart to Him. I made a video of that: Physically feeling the Divine Love. Its certainly possible to meditate with out this love, but why would you, once you know how to do it?

love,
Geoff
linda1111
Family

Post by linda1111 »

Geoff,

Wow, thanks for showing me that video, it brought tears to my eyes. How beautiful, and I have always loved the beach, I use to have a recurring dream being on a beach that was full of beautiful shells. Very inspirational. Thank you again. I keep coming back here looking for new material to read, that hit the spot!!

Love you Geoff,
Linda
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

unbeknown wrote:Hi I'm relatively new to this phenomena, in terms of it's true meaning and cause. It's really been happening to me for four years now but I only found about about the angels very recently. I constantly have seen :11s lately as well as :13s (specifically 3:13s). I am still not sure what all of this means, but if all this is true, this is really amazing. I have been changing spiritually, so all this could make sense. Specifically, I have drifted away from religion and dogma, but not really from God, I think God is beyond dogma. I would really love to receive some help from all of you in order to understand what's happening to me, I have constantly called out to God and the angels to show me that they are really there but it hasn't worked yet.

Thank you all for having such a great forum.

I'm a newbie as well and I also see 13 everywhere but 1111 is predominant . Well, I grew up at #13 on our street
and I have been living in my current home for 23 years, also # 13 . I am in the same place as you are regarding
religon and dogma as well as God . It seems we have a lot in common and I hope you and I both receive the help
we are seeking.
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Welcome to the board Unbeknown! :hithere
May your journey of higher Truth be one that is full of peace, love, and exciting experiences!

Look forward to seeing you around.

Love & Light,
Kendra
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
Braenda
Old Friend

Post by Braenda »

Hello to all and God Bless, the video Geoff was beautiful, thank you! It made my heart feel like it was expanding! :loves
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Braenda wrote:Hello to all and God Bless, the video Geoff was beautiful, thank you! It made my heart feel like it was expanding! :loves
Dear Brenda,

Yup thats your soul being touched.

love,
Geoff.