12:34

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Seeker
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

12:34

Post by Seeker »

Again last night, after meditation and prayer, I went to sleep and got a wake-up call at 12:34 am.
Anyone, any idea as to what it means?
Seeker
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: 12:34

Post by Geoff »

It means PROGRESS.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Hi friend :hithere

What Geoff said, it means progress and that you are moving in the right direction. I always find 12:34s to be very encouraging.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
Rob
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Rob »

Hey Geoff.
How's it all going for you in NSW hope you are coping with the heat and that you are fire free.
You wrote:
It means PROGRESS.
By who's definition does this mean progress. Is it the midwayers definition or does it come from somewhere else. I have posted about my confusion regarding the meaning of numbers before.

Rob
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Rob wrote:By who's definition does this mean progress. Is it the midwayers definition or does it come from somewhere else. I have posted about my confusion regarding the meaning of numbers before.

Rob
George came up with it, so its from the midwayers. Any progressive sequence can be used to signify progress. 12:34 and 23:45

love,

Geoff
starchild
Busy Bee

Post by starchild »

I guess I'm making progress because I've been seeing a lot of 12:34 or variations of these numbers - 1:23, 2:34 etc.

:bike:
Thumb Supper
New Friend

Post by Thumb Supper »

Hello all of you :D

I love the 1234s. I had it today at a moment of poignancy and also last month, ( where I couldn't say it left me breathless, but more breathFULL - like the meaning of life is being breathed into me (( sorry, it sounds so corny!)) if that makes sense!) The whole minute for that sequence has felt drawn out to me (in a good way).

xXx ;)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Nope, Thumb Supper, didn't sound corny at all. :D Actually I sort of understood the experience as you were explaining it. :sunflower: ..hmmmm now I'm not making much sense... ;)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Aikaterine
New Friend

Post by Aikaterine »

I love the progress prompters too! As I thought it might mean some progress, it's something showing the progress, right?
But I've also seen the 4:32 or 5:43 :(
Marry a man who you can talk with,who you can communicate with, and you marry happiness.(No, that’s not a quotation from one of those “smart” books that teach you how to manage your relationship. That is my acceptation and those are my words.)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Ah Aikaterine , The midwayers and angels know how difficult it is for us humans as they have had many thousands of years to observe us. They are about encouraging us and prodding us forward, positive emotions. Think about this for a moment, Did you learn more in school from a positive and progressive teacher or from a negative one? It is common knowledge that children learn and thrive better in a positive atmosphere. Our Celestial Teachers have IQ in the many thousands. I think they would know this simple human knowledge and and encourage rather then discourage. I do not believe there is a negative prompt showing displeasure over our learning or behavior. We continue to strive for better ways of being. That is all they ask of us, to help grow our own souls with Love.
Hugs,
Sandy
P.S. George just said that when it is important for us to get a warning of danger they can come through loud and clear.
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
StandardProspect
Busy Bee

Post by StandardProspect »

I often get the 12:34 1:23 etc

today at school the computer I was using froze, I left it alone to do some other work and came back to notice it was still frozen and the clock was stopped at 12:12! I checked the actual time on my phone, 12:34! I then printed something on a different computer and the printer had enough ink for 321 copies! Had to share that, lots of prompts today :)
If it's good or if it's fortune I can't tell, but pieces
come together for some reason just as well.
Thumb Supper
New Friend

Post by Thumb Supper »

Hey Sandy :hithere Glad I didn't sound maize-like! :lol:

Aikatrane (Hello to you :) ) I've been wondering that for a while too about numbers going backwards, if it meant regression! Maybe it is like a countdown to change? :idea: I just keep finding there is most often a sequence for when I need to stop and think (so grateful to them for how it has changed me)

Well, for some reason there are two time zones in my kitchen - not my doing - (between the cooker and the microwave - also, one on 24h clock, one on 12h clock).
I was having a bit of a sulk last night about feeling lonely (I had wondered where the violins were!) went to the kitchen for some water, do some hot water bottles and conduct a brief analysis of the contents of the fridge... anyway, on leaving the room I turned the lights out and there in glowing green was 12:34 again, I just said "ah, you're too funny" closed my eyes and had some thoughts and was reminded of the goodness. It was like a poke in the ribs, just made me laugh at myself.

StandardProspects, hello! How do you do? It's so promptastic for so many in one day, I hope you got everything printed ok! Last Sunday I got these 1:11, 2:22, 3:33 and 4:44 along the afternoon through (which I hadn't noticed until I wrote my prompts down at the end of the day)
the microwave, mobile and times on songs. Ahhhh. Hehehe :D

xXx
Ang
Old Friend

Post by Ang »

I just got my first 12:34 - very encouraged as I really really need progress! :sunflower:
Jane***
Busy Bee

Post by Jane*** »

love getting these prompts - makes me breathe a sigh of relief - phew I am getting somewhere despite outward appearances!
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

ty George! been seeing 12:34 on the clock´s.. just found the sequence encouraging. Glad it means Progress and for so many of us, as well! Blessed Be 2 the thread. :0)
Aikaterine
New Friend

Post by Aikaterine »

Hello to you too, Thumb Supper! Yes, maybe is a countdown to change. Life is a chain of changes...I was affraid of change and maybe I am still, and fear is not good. Maybe that's why I keep wondering what it means...what is going to happen. I try to associate the reality with the prompts.

:loves Kate*
Marry a man who you can talk with,who you can communicate with, and you marry happiness.(No, that’s not a quotation from one of those “smart” books that teach you how to manage your relationship. That is my acceptation and those are my words.)
Aikaterine
New Friend

Post by Aikaterine »

Hey back to all of you!

How are youu-how have you been?
Just wanted to say I still have prompts - mostly I see 10:23, or 1:23, 2:34...and sometimes 12:34! and it feel so good. I feel good, peacefull.
And when I opened the phone invoice, I got to see the total amount is 111 !!!
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Hi Kate,

Good to hear all is well.

love,
Geoff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kate!

We're doing well here and like you, I'm still getting loads of prompts. There have been lots of 22's and 33's today which usually, for us, is a call to meditate and receive a message.
I am glad you check in when you can and let us know how life goes with you. We are all connected in a grand way. :D

Love,
Sandy
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Happy birthday to Aikaterine!

Sandy, I know this is a relatively old post! :roll Typical me. But I found this and it struck me, about how George commented that when a prompt is meant to warn us of dangers - the Celestials come through loud and clear, so there's no need for confusion.
Sandy wrote:Ah Aikaterine , The midwayers and angels know how difficult it is for us humans as they have had many thousands of years to observe us. They are about encouraging us and prodding us forward, positive emotions. Think about this for a moment, Did you learn more in school from a positive and progressive teacher or from a negative one? It is common knowledge that children learn and thrive better in a positive atmosphere. Our Celestial Teachers have IQ in the many thousands. I think they would know this simple human knowledge and and encourage rather then discourage. I do not believe there is a negative prompt showing displeasure over our learning or behavior. We continue to strive for better ways of being. That is all they ask of us, to help grow our own souls with Love.
Hugs,
Sandy
P.S. George just said that when it is important for us to get a warning of danger they can come through loud and clear.
How would this come across if you're like me - and you don't see or hear them? Would you simply have an impending sense of doom? This is a rough one for me to imagine, as, in certain moods, I tend toward anxiety. Usually the prompts provide me with a sense of comfort or peace - and I have to admit I never saw a prompt and felt worried afterwards. Is that how I would feel if they were indeed warning of danger?!

Peace everyone! Thanks Sandy! And happy birthday to Aikaterine! :roll :love

:sunflower: :loves
Michele :hithere
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

I have not seen it or maybe I don't see it like 1234, it only appear as 12, 34 in my mind. Maybe I have no progress. :P
Philip
:bike: :bike:
"Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery we are trying to solve." - Max Planck
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Michele,
How would this come across if you're like me - and you don't see or hear them?
I don't know how they would do it...but they would come through some how if it was required by your TA and angels.
I was trying to remember an incedent Petra spoke of a few years ago in regards to her husband, Phil who while respects her prompts doesn't really take much stock in them himself. He was working at that time with a work crew on a highway in Corsica and was walking along the shoulder after the days work when he heard in his head, "Get off the road!" He scrambled up in the hillside just as a speeding car plowed through the spot he had just occupied. I don't know why or how he was warned but sometimes we are????

Understanding of future events, well, that would take a being who can see beyond time/space. So I would say the Midwayers are merely the mouth piece of Someone much larger. Most likely your TA, in my opinion, who sees all potentials for their beloved charge, now and through eternity.
Love,
Sandy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Phil,
:lol:
You make me smile today.
Love,
Sandy
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Sandy wrote:I don't know why or how he was warned but sometimes we are????
Understanding of future events, well, that would take a being who can see beyond time/space. So I would say the Midwayers are merely the mouth piece of Someone much larger. Most likely your TA, in my opinion, who sees all potentials for their beloved charge, now and through eternity.
Gee... my Midwayer had to hit me with a car to remind me my road tax & Insurance has expired, a painful and much more expensive way than paying the fine. :lol:

Well, I did felt being helped due to my unusually luck, before this, I mind my own business but bad luck all the time. Fate, luck and destiny is what I am most interested in at this point.

Philip
:bike:
Philip
:bike: :bike:
"Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery we are trying to solve." - Max Planck
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Post by xINFINITELIGHTx »

Yo what's up I saw 12:34 right after viewing this thread on the same day.

To me it means "take it step 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 at a time"
37 JESUS SAID UNTO HIM, THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THEY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIND.
38 THIS IS THE FIRST AND GREAT COMMANDMENT.
39 AND THIS IS THE IS LIKE UNTO IT, THOUGH SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF.