DIVINE MISSIONS???

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: DIVINE MISSIONS???

Post by Petra Wilson »

Gawd knows sammy. More to the point, why are they bothering, hahahahaha! :lol:

Pet xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by jfarris »

George wrote:As they say in Oz, It will, take "Donkeys' Ages" to understand it all.

There is no Year 1, Term 1 university degree in psychic or spiritual happenings. It's a hotch-potch that will take eternity and a long weekend to become comprehensible.

Those who claim to understand it all are only to be found in fundamentalist beliefs.

Take care...
George.

Funny, George!

How about, i see your eternity+a long weekend, and i raise you a month at PC Beach!

:P
:mrgreen: , :happy , :farao: :brilsmurf:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

No.....no....not that "eternity" word again!!!! :duh

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

What if eternity were on a sunny beach?!

LOVE!!!!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

...Or the mountains...or every imaginable wonder in between known and unknown to us humans? Eternity Here I come!!!!! :bana:
XXX Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Okay....I'm on board! :bike:

Love, Clare
OneW/OName-or-Number
New Friend

Post by OneW/OName-or-Number »

You could call it "Divine Mission", yes, but as George mentioned when you fully accept and come into it, it does seem like a lot of bloody hard work, ha!

But of course, hard work done with such Faith and Love and in the interest of such Faith and Love in the Universe. I saw a post on the first page that was, as is a common saying amongst friends I grew up with, "omg story of my life!"

"I beleve it was Lytske who one day some 20 years ago said, "God, I don't know what to do for You. Please put the right job in my path." Lytske got handed a Urantia Book by sheer chance."

When I asked Michael to command my Soul and thoughts and use me and my entire life for whatever His and the angels Will should be, it was practically as if the next day, my entire life changed because the notions, the visions, and the ability to hear my Thought Adjuster in almost every waking moment, were practically 'given' to me. But this was because I asked in full faith and dedication, not in fear or demand of spiritual purpose.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

That's the key, OneW. Because you asked truly and not out of fear. Also, because you don't have an "agenda".

Love, Clare
OneW/OName-or-Number
New Friend

Post by OneW/OName-or-Number »

luvinlife wrote:That's the key, OneW. Because you asked truly and not out of fear. Also, because you don't have an "agenda".

Love, Clare
Clare, I'm a little nervous, I don't like to admit this in a sense of fear but rather a nervous curiosity as I've been waiting so long to come out from the depths and talk with you guys. However, I am quite young and I needed probably about 4 or 5 years after getting the prompts and learning about this place, the Midwayers, etc. before I would actually 'get there' as far as Stillness and breaking all barriers to my Thought Adjuster and Soul Life. I feel like I am suddenly having a lot of revelations, visions, words, SO MANY TIMES where I'm given Truths and Love and then the angels ALWAYS seem to, after the fact, put the music or words or sights or sounds or websites or people directly in my path to finding information and actual 'knowledge' that expands on these Truths and makes sense of the Universe.
However I want to post here in as subtle and approachable a manner as possible. There are many things that I can very well feel to be input from Midway source and the lately mind-encompassing Thought Adjuster that I still feel I should go to my elders who I've watched and respected and listened to messages from for years, to verify that I am indeed correctly tuning into this Faith of mine.

Always Love,
OneW
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I would only rely on my thought adjuster. Sometimes, other people can "muddy the water" and lead us in the wrong direction. Yes, it's good to talk to people, etc. But, if it doesn't "sound right" or "feel right", go within to get your answers, mainly through meditation.

Love, Clare
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Too much wisdom here to let this slip into the archives. Back to the top it goes, I hope.
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.