DIVINE MISSIONS???

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: DIVINE MISSIONS???

Post by jfarris »

George wrote:
Say "goodnight, George." :bike:

:sunflower:
fo sho?
:sunflower: :finger: ;)
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Good night, George!!! :hithere

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Hey Star :hithere

I can't believe that it didn't dawn on me who George was. George's voice reminds of Barry White, not that they sound alike but they both have that same kind of affect on you :loves. I bet George is blushing now, lol. Sorry George! Lol. x
Love, light and blessings

Lou
x
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Are you saying I put people to sleep?

Marvelous!

You're a real advertisement for the Akashic Construct! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hugs.......
:bigsmurf:

BTW. I don't blush. That's just high blood pressure. :duh
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Hi George, hehehe,

Not at all, you just relax people, lol.

I could just sit and listen to you all day, lol. You must be good if you can relax me George! :D

I think the CD is brilliant and I highly recommend it!!!

Lou
x
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

OK, dear Louise,

:sorry:

You're owed some brownie points and universe credits. :)

Hugs.......
:bigsmurf:
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Louise........ this is certainly not a place to feel insecure. You have to know that by now.
And that George has developed a full layer of Saltwater Crocodile skin :lol:

Cheers and Love, Brian.
AndiB
Busy Bee

Post by AndiB »

jfarris wrote:As the delightful Mick Jagger so eloquently expressed
you can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you just might find, that you get what you neeeed, ah yeah, you get what you need..all right..(ad infinitum)
:sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:
:mrgreen:
how very odd that I had that song going through my head most the day on the 14th!!
daemon
Old Friend

Post by daemon »

wow what a great question

i hope this doesn't take away from the thread and am kind of confused in getting this out :oops: but

i'm curious- if people try and accept their, "higher-selves" or at-least... place themselves in that mind-set
what happens?
also... when that happens-
does the person go through any physical/mental changes? maybe- revisit a past experience but form new understanding?
maybe feel like a different person? ...do TA's work with us in that manner?
thanks

good question :cat: :D

love
eric
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Eric,

Your TA is already working with you, and working so often that you simply don't notice. When you manage to hear His voice, you will not change much at all, but you will feel very pleased with yourself.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
daemon
Old Friend

Post by daemon »

thanks for that on the TA
sometimes- when i look back, i realize- i've changed
for the better
- still am changing
but- it's a little overwhelming- maybe has something to do with this, "correcting time?"
its to the point though of- almost feeling like a different person
i understand that we are always growing- just- makes you wonder.....
i wonder how many teachers work with an individual on a daily basis? do guardian angels have anything to do with personal growth?
maybe their presence can effect the student or one receiving-?
... i also acknowledge that it's a matter of will- believing in higher-sources and believing we can receive help/guidance from such-
but i think it all starts with a certain way of thinking... the mentality of being unconditional...through the eyes of the individual- maybe it's a matter of belief in one's self- i think though- after this allowance/occurrence
maybe those forces that foster growth really do come to aid towards this journey of becoming

i have fun and it's not all serious
but there are certain situations that have me questioning self, character, beliefs, morals- finding ways to change behavior through means of becoming more- or at the very least- trying to see things in a different light so as to take in new perspectives which herald positivity
through being unconditional- being there for your friends/family-TRYING to be of service
i'm wondering if this idea of molding is all work associated with the TA

thanks
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Interesting, Daemon,

I just transcribed a transmission from Sharmon, dealing with balancing and therefore enhancement of the soul. I didn't get all that I wanted, but a real eye-opener all the same.

Keep an eye on the 11:11 Progress list and what that charming model of the Midway Realm had to say. :)

God bless...
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Hi Eric,

I am going to let the experts handle the mission and midwayer questions but you bring up a good point about being unconditional. It is something I am working on myself right now and I have come to the conclusion that a lot of our heartache comes from the conditions we put on/hold against the world and not from the world itself. Yes, it is disappointing when things don't go our way or when life gets rough but fighting against the reality only makes things worse for ourselves. When the true healing comes when we simply say, OK this is the situation, good or bad, this is what I am going to do to remedy it. Or something to that effect. Essentially rather than dwell in sadness and pity over our plight we can choose to let go of our upset over the conditions we find ourselves in and get down to work to simply correct and/or move on from the situation. If we can get to that place where our/or our loved ones conditions don't drag us down we will find we have an amazing capability to survive and triumph over this crazy place we call earth. Ok, my two cents on conditions. And looking forward to that transmission George. :D

Love,
Michelle
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Michelle writes:
And looking forward to that transmission George.
That's our (I combed up my hair and put on a party dress just for you) Sharmon. :)

Years ago when I was suddenly made to realize I had misdiagnosed a patient,
I said, "Oh! N-o-o-o-o-o-o!"

Sharmon: "Oh! Y-e-e-e-e-e-e-s!" :lol:

God bless...
George.
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Hi Michelle :hithere

Your message really has touched me hun ~ Thank You!

I am going to be brutally honest and I admit that the last 2 years, especially the last 12 months I have found extremely difficult for various reasons, which I have mentioned in previous messages and won't bore you with again.

I have felt very angry and bitter towards life, friends/family, my soulmate and even towards God! :oops: for the position and situation I have been in for the last two years.

Your message really has sent shivers down my spine and it's given me a kick up the Ar*e and a wake up call and I realise now that sitting and feeling sorry for myself isn't going to change things and as much as I want things to change, I just have to accept the situations for what they are and instead of dwelling on them, I've gotto be strong and be thankful to God for giving me these hurdles to jump because i've realised that from these situations, I have lessons to learn and hopefully they will help me on my spiritual journey. :finger:

xx

Lou
x
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Louise, you posted that on 11:11 .....

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Big (((Hugs))) Louise. We have all been there at one point or another. I almost rather think it is our fatal flaw as humans. I am working on it just so I can get over being so aggravated when I drive. :roll In any event, don't be too hard on yourself because yes, this will all definitely make you stronger spiritually. And we are all rooting for you though I know in my heart you will beat this but if you ever need to talk we are all here for you. Now it's time to get determined. Determined to triumph. :kiss:

Love,
Michelle
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Bless you Michelle! Thank you so much. That really does mean a lot to me!

This forum is just amazing and it's amazing because EVERYONE on it is AMAZING!!

You have ALL been my salvation this year. I honestly think this forum has stopped me from leaving this planet this year!!

THANK YOU!

XX

Lou
x
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

That makes me extremely happy to hear. :bana: We really are in this all together.

Love,
Michelle
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

(((((( xxx ))))))

:loves

Lou
x
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Michelle Petkus wrote:That makes me extremely happy to hear. :bana: We really are in this all together.

Love,
Michelle
Indeed we are "in this all together" :hithere

Please keep in mind that you ask questions that many of us are too shy to ask, for fear of looking less than knowledgeable. Do NOT give up and wish you hadn't later on! :shock:
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Thanks Brian :hithere

It just frustrates me when I don't understand something. I'd rather look stupid than not know, lol.

xx

Lou
x
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

LOUISE wrote:Thanks Brian :hithere

It just frustrates me when I don't understand something. I'd rather look stupid than not know, lol.

xx
...... and that is a strength, not a weakness! :D :D
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hi All,

I'm not trying to hijack this thread, and I realize some may read this, others won't, but I have some things to say.
I've been reading back and forth through this thread, and others, and until now I have been quiet. I have asked a few questions, but to be honest the answers I recieved, and what I'm seeing are mostly confusing. I understand that not all of us are on the same level of developement, but I know I am having wonderful experiences with my guides and teachers, and don't understand why others are not. I know that if I ask a direct question I usually get a direct answer, only not as any other might expect. But what I get Does work for me and I comprehend the messages. I treasure that line of communication. I don't know if I have fused with my TA, but have been told repeatedly if it happens I will know. I know I AM in constant communication with Him. I see him, I hear him, and no man can ever tell me otherwise. It would be like me saying to a man who is staring at his hand there is no hand. My guides have taken me on some completely unexplainable adventures, and before Beings great and small, for instance while visiting the surface of other plantets. And I don't know why. Because I have not once Ever asked to be taken Anywhere. They come to Me asking "Are you ready to go?" And depending on my answer, "Yes, or No" we are either off, or they politely go away to return at a later time. And, if I could adequately explain to any of you how any of that happens I surely would. One night I was taken up and hovered over the continental United States. I could pick out large metropolitan areas by the lights. It appeared to please my guide greatly when I did. Well, I thought that was the coolest thing that could Ever happen, until my guide asked "Would you like to see more?" I nodded and was speeded away at rate faster than I could think to what appeared as a wall of flames. And believe me, as I was getting closer I was no-no-No!-NO!-ing. My guide, who appeared now only as a pair of eyes suspended in space, told me not to be alarmed, let it happen. I went through the flames and from there it was on and on. And that is when I became aware that I too was merely a pair of eyes, suddenly aware of everything in the vast Universe. I was close enough to touch an asteroid, but had no hand to do so, keeping pace with it without the feeling of even moving. I saw things I can't begin to explain. Creatures, alive and living in space. And when I chose to return, my guide asking if I wanted to see more I merely said "no" and was home.

I don't make it a secret that over the past thirty years I have I learned to pay close attention to my dreams. It was while dreaming I was told if I would hold on only an instant longer without falling asleep I could learn to go into a state of deep meditation. After years of practice I have learned to meditate effectively. And by effectively I mean to say with total concentration. Enough so that I have been able to come face to face with a brilliant looking fellow who seems almost ecstatic to find me standing directly in front of him. Once after exchanging pleasantries I thought to ask "Who are you?" His reply was "I am who sees all that you see, hears all that you hear, and knows all that you know. I am You." It was during, and because of that meeting I was told I had recieved a "divine favor." In that I would be allowed, if that was My desire, to remember all things back to the beginning. That also is when I was told I was to recieve a new name, a "Universe name." And that "From this day forward your name shall be known in Heaven as John. A child has just been born in your name, it's a girl. Her name shall be called Grace." I was allowed to watch her being born. That is when I was cheeky enough to ask "Are you telling me God changed my name?" And the next thing I heard was a Booming voice in my head saying "THE FATHER JOHN, IT'S THE FATHER'S WILL!" I thought my head exploded.
It was shortly after that I first learned about "Missions", although I don't feel there is anything "divine" about missions. For me it was as simple as being asked, "You will do my bidding?" And I replied simply, "Yes." Every communication since has been pretty much through dream language, meditation, and, if I am having a total brain cramp day, His voice saying things like STOP! or NO!, or ARE YOU INSANE? :shock: Trust me, I totally deserved it. But the one thing I know I can always count on is His voice always being there in one form or another. I feel him in so many ways.
My first mission was being told "There's something I need you to do." I asked, "Why me?" "Because John, you're the only one who can." That set me on a five year odyssey that took me on many wonderful, and some not so wonderful adventures, but I do have the satisfaction of knowing I did what was asked of me.
My second mission came two years later. I was asked to go to Virginia to study and become involved in all manner of alternative healing. To learn all I could about metaphysical subjects. Again, because there is something I am to do that only I can. A few months after arriving there I was visiting friends in Virginia Beach. Some people came to the house while I was there and brought with them a beautiful, but unusual child. I was in another room when this child walked right to me saying "You're John!" I replied, "I am." Without further introduction she began climbing my frame. I sat down and she climbed onto my lap and slept there in my arms for an hour. :? Her mother came into the room and seeing her daughter curled up in my arms sat down across from me. Her first words were, "You must be John." Adding, "You would have to be. She doesn't speak to anyone she doesn't already know, let alone curl up in their lap. She knew she would be meeting you very soon. You've been on her mind almost constantly. She said she would already know you from her dreams. She says you meet and talk with her there a lot. Her name is Grace." :shock: And thats where I swallowed my gum. I became close with Grace's family over the next couple of years, until I broke my neck. Had to relocate half way across the country as a result. Shortly before leaving Virginia I was meditating and told "Do not lose touch with these, they are your future." Meaning Grace and her family. But I'm pretty sure breaking my neck was not part of the plan, because I sure did catch a lot of flack from my ether friends for not being more careful. And especially over having reconstructive surgery. They would yell LOUDLY, NO JOHN! DON'T LET THEM! But the pain finally got to be more than I could stand, so with the help of trusted friends we all made our selection and I underwent surgery. That was three years ago, and only yesterday I got the call that my case has finally been settled. So, very soon I will be returning to Virginia. There is a lot I still do not undertand about the language of dreams, but I am learning, and out of respect for my TA I do try to follow all guidance that comes my way. I feel it puts me very near to the Father.
Just last night I lucid dreamed of being in a barracks with four or other men, which I told myself (these are my four lower centers). The younger men, all, including, myself were dressed in white trousers and tees, which I added (they are becoming spiritually attuned), although acting as I probably did my first years of college. Like they were there waiting for the party to begin, becoming a bit unruly. I kept seeing sour lemmons, said to myself ("Time to turn lemons into lemonade.") That is when I announced time to take control, informing them that although I don't completely understand what will be the outcome of it all, there is much work to be done, and that what we will be doing is embarking on a new life mission. I turned to see large demolition equipment, asking one of the young men if he understood that we will be working with that equipment. He nodded, saying you'll be using your gained experience.
This dream, and another, and a direct communication from my teacher has told me I Will be used in Haiti when the time is right.
I apologize for the length of this post, but if it helps anyone here better understand then that is a good thing.

Love All,
john
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.