Signals getting stronger + lots of numbers, ever see them?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
ashbernie311
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Signals getting stronger + lots of numbers, ever see them?

Post by ashbernie311 »

Hey guys, I have been browsing since I've joined & recently I've been going through a lot of life changes & I have been seeing prompts everywhere, and the signals are getting stronger as well as the frequency. As I posted on here when I first joined, I've been going through a rough year - I lost my grandma who raised me, my business slowed & I became very sick and stuck in the house for the entire year. When I began to see the 11:11, I had no idea what it meant. I found this forum and made a wonderful connection and thought, “Wow, we really aren’t alone in this”. I’m very spiritual & always have been, and I feel amazingly blessed and happy that I see prompts everywhere. I just have a few questions really. I am no expert, only appreciating what I have here. I’ve been keeping track of my prompts and when they occurred.

I figured in the fall the prompts were there to boost me back up (I was in an extremely low state) – and they were working (or so it felt like they were). I’ve felt a change in myself, as well as wants & needs. I feel…different lately, and I’m not sure if it has any connection. I am so invested in this & reading up on Life between Lives sessions and everything in between. I can’t explain it, I just feel ‘closer’ to something I’ve never even ‘seen’. My question is – any idea why the amounts of numbers are growing and the signals, getting stronger? I understand the change of numbers is there to prove – but I am just seeing these EVERYWHERE and it seems to be getting stronger by the day.

Here’s a list of the prompts/numbers I’ve been seeing & when:

Numbers
Summer 2009:
11:11, 11:12, (37 – in variations, mainly on clocks)

Fall 2009:
1111, 1112, 1234, 101, 222, 333, 444, 9:11, 9:37 (very frequent at least daily), 9:39, 47 in variations (I see 47 everywhere)

Late Fall 2009:
1212, 1234 (extremely frequent, usually 1-2 times daily), 222, 234, 236, 252/253, 424 (sister in law’s birthday), 444 (frequent – have seen 444 3-4 times a day), 47 again (again being extremely frequent), 604 (my birthday – my sister in law & I were recently talking about how she sees her birthday all the time on the clock, and I’ve never noticed mine. Now I am seeing both of ours very, very frequently. Not sure if that’s just subconscious because I know them?) , 6:16, 707, 747, and now (VERY frequently) 909, 919, 999 & then the usual 9:37, 9:39

How I see them
Now, I know some of the numbers (especially the 2s) it just looks like I’ve been looking at the clock the whole time, but I don’t just see these numbers on clocks. It started with clocks and in general, Summer & Fall were on clocks, but as it got colder into Late Fall (say the first week of December) – the signs became more frequent and in odd places. I would notice them at restaurants, in my video games, within movies; randomly look over while driving only to see an address that nearly mirrors my own. It’s a lot of little things. License plates, store tags – I see my address or lookalikes of my address EVERYWHERE, which is strange to me.

For a short period of time I didn’t see 9:37 (between fall & late fall) – and it saddened me. For some reason I loved seeing 37, and asked for them back…sure enough, literally the next day I was seeing 37’s again & then 9:37. I am such a skeptic generally, but I don’t even feel the need to tell everyone every time I see a sign (anymore). It’s comforting to me; I guess that’s all I need? I didn’t believe that this could really be happening when it began, and now I am seeing these numbers in places that are so random it makes my head spin. I’ve seen numbers in bathroom stalls (222), on random signs, etc. I feel extremely blessed. Another friend of mine is very spiritual and recently began seeing 11:11 and it is intensifying for him as well.

Frequency of Numbers

11:11
• Summer: Generally once a day
• Fall: Once/Twice a day
• Late Fall: Barely see it at all

12:34
• Fall: 2/3 times a week
• Late Fall: 1-2 times per day

& so on. Generally I see the numbers between 1-2 times a day every day (there’s a lot of numbers so they often switch on me). My boyfriend & I both have been seeing 444 everywhere also. I have probably seen 444 at least 20-30 times in the last month.

So – any idea why the signals are getting stronger & more frequent? I don’t want them to stop and I understand that there are phases where it will be strong and sometimes, we won’t get any signs – but I’m just curious what the meaning is behind all of it. I’ve read up on the meanings of 333, 1234, 222, etc and it’s all wonderful – but I was also wondering if anyone has had any other numbers like 9:37, 7:47, etc?

Anyways I just wanted to share my story in case anyone else is experiencing the same numbers or has any input! Thanks 
hmm
Family

Re: Signals getting stronger + lots of numbers, ever see them?

Post by hmm »

I get 227 a lot myself. I think its because of that show that used to come on. Everytime I see it that song goes off in my head. :bana:
"That is the AMAZING thing about LOVE - unlike material things that when we share we physically have less of, with LOVE, the more you share the more you have!!!!" -Sammy
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

what show?
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
hmm
Family

Post by hmm »

ImageUsed to come on right before or right after Amen.
"That is the AMAZING thing about LOVE - unlike material things that when we share we physically have less of, with LOVE, the more you share the more you have!!!!" -Sammy