HOW MANY TIMES A DAY DO YOU SEE YOUR PROMPTS?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
LOUISE
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

HOW MANY TIMES A DAY DO YOU SEE YOUR PROMPTS?

Post by LOUISE »

Hi all,

I was just wondering how often do you all see your prompts and how/where do you see them?

I see mine EVERY DAY. I used to see my 11:11 every day but only once a day (obviously). However, my 22's are just constant. Yesterday I began to record the times I saw them and this what I got.

09:22, 11:11, 11:22, 14:22, 18:22 and 22:22.

Today, I have just had the 09:22 prompt again :D

I only see them on the clocks. I don't see them on car registration plates. A couple of times i've seen the 22's in a phone number as in 0800 444 222 for eg.

A question for AJ if he's reading this ............. What is the probability of me seeing the 22's 6 times a day?

Love and Light to you all!

xx
Love, light and blessings

Lou
x
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: HOW MANY TIMES A DAY DO YOU SEE YOUR PROMPTS?

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Hi Louise

On average about twenty times.. but sometimes many more, as required :meds: :lol:
Some days it seems like i get every possible prompt i could. For example, on the hour each hour, i'd receive about five prompts. Usually :11, :22, :33, :44 and :37, sometimes :55s but this is a prompt i tend to see when there is change in the air (just my personal interpretation). Almost every day i see 11:11am.. i'm usually long asleep by 11:11pm (old lady Star)

The day that i received the akashic construct meditation cd was the day when i received the most prompts ever. I'm not exaggerating when i say that i received more than 60. I could not believe it toward the end, because i just kept pulling my phone out of my pocket for prompt after prompt after prompt!
My midway friends were very, very excited that i'd made the step of getting the cd, and their excitement was infectious! :mrgreen:

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

My favorie (at the moment) is when I reach for the volume knob on the radio, only to realize that it was a prompt. Not that I wanted the volume louder!! :D
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Wow Star, that is amazing. I thought I had a lot but yikes, your Angels are certainly very busy. I've been seeing a few 33's, 44's and a few 55's but not like I see my 22's.

JHarris ..... I've never considered prompts any other way other than a clock. Maybe i'm being prompt in other ways too but i'm just not seeing it! :cry:

Lou
x
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I usually get one or two a day....but when I get them, they're definitely a "wow"! I haven't had one in a few days. The last prompt I had was when I was deciding whether or not to send a certain e-mail. I prayed about it. I clicked the "send" button. It was a little after 6:00 at night. When I read over the e-mail, the time "sent" said 11:11. My computer clock said 6:11. I'm not sure if it was a time zone thing or what, but I DEFINITELY know that it was a prompt telling me that my e-mail was "okay"!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Oh how lovely Clare, i've never noticed them on emails etc.

Today, so far i've had 09:22, 12:22 and 13:22. I know the 22's mean to have patience and faith because the angels are working on your request in heaven, but i'm starting to get a bit impatient again, :cry: :bike: Lol.

Lou
x
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Louise, you said :
JHarris ..... I've never considered prompts any other way other than a clock. Maybe i'm being prompt in other ways too but i'm just not seeing it!
Actually, the thing is that the Midwayers know what you normally look at and what you will be looking at and what they can make you look at. If they were to create a prompt for you, part of that prompt would be that you will be forced to look at it. Not making myself too clear here, I don't think. Try again.......
Here goes :
When our Midwayers create a prompt for you to look at, part of that prompt will be that you have a powerful urge to look at it. They will have implanted a command in your brain for you to look in a specific place to see it. If you have been looking only at clocks, then rest assured that your prompts have only been set up using clocks and nothing else. You haven't missed a thing. Promise. :D

Cheers, Brian.
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Awww thanks Brian. You explained it perfectly too! :bana: Thank you. xx

Lou
x
ojohorus
New Friend

Post by ojohorus »

when I saw this post I decided that it would be a very good exercise to see how many prompts I get in a day, I get prompts almost everyday, but I never tried to see how many they were, so I did that, and these are my results :

09:09 am
10:10 am ( this one I saw it twice, first I received a text message on my mobile phone at that time, and a few minutes later, my pc clock grab my attention again and it was 10:10 again )
11:09 am (usually this one or the other way around 09:11)
11:29
01:11 pm
7474 ( I pick up a business card to make a phone call and the phone number ended like that )
05:05 pm
09:09 pm
01:11 am

pretty cool day :)

Love & Light.
O.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear O,

Yeah thats a goodly number.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Hey O,

Wow, those are fantastic.

I started to write mine in my diary each day and it's amazing just how many prompts you get in a day and also if they are repeated each day.

My 22's have dropped off the last week or so, but i've been having 33, 44 and 55 virtually every hour. Mind you as i'm typing this my attention has just been brought to 10:22, lol. I have also been seeing 09:11 am and 09:22 am each day.

Lou
x
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I was going through a "dry spell". Yesterday, I asked out loud, "I'd love to hear from you guys". Well, all day long I was getting prompts. The best one was when I was awakened out of a deep sleep (again) at 1:11.....I smiled, said thank you, and went back to bed. It's such a great feeling! :bana:

Love, Clare
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

I get them A LOT thoughout the day. (Haha...just saw 1:33pm) Usu. one or a few every hour it seems.
But it's more or less or certain days, like Star said. (Hi Star! :hithere )

And Hi Jody! I feel like I haven't run into you on here in forever! :hithere :sunflower:
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

luvinlife wrote:I was going through a "dry spell". Yesterday, I asked out loud, "I'd love to hear from you guys". Well, all day long I was getting prompts. The best one was when I was awakened out of a deep sleep (again) at 1:11.....I smiled, said thank you, and went back to bed. It's such a great feeling! :bana:

Love, Clare
Awww, Clare, that's wonderful! Love when that happens. :loves

Love,
Kenge
~*Star_Struck*~

CutieKenge wrote:But it's more or less or certain days, like Star said. (Hi Star! :hithere )
Hi Kendra!!! :bana: :bana:
Hope you had a nice christmas and new year. i've done absolutely nothing.. and loved every second of it!! :sorry: :mrgreen:
Lots of tv, movies, music and naps. So relaxing 8) I love to relax. I'm like a sloth on my days off.

Yesterday i ventured outside into the heat only to visit Crepe Cafe (best pancakes) and hit the video store.

Love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

~*Star_Struck*~ wrote:Hi Kendra!!! :bana: :bana:
Hope you had a nice christmas and new year. i've done absolutely nothing.. and loved every second of it!! :sorry: :mrgreen:
Lots of tv, movies, music and naps. So relaxing 8) I love to relax. I'm like a sloth on my days off.

Yesterday i ventured outside into the heat only to visit Crepe Cafe (best pancakes) and hit the video store.

Love
Star
LoL!! @ the Sloth comment. :lol: :lol: Sometimes it's nice to just do nothing - or be free to do anything you want!
My holiday was nice. Just great to spend time with family. Have had a low key New Years Even the past couple years, but it has been nice all the same.

I'm MAJORLY tired right now though. Woke up after sleeping only a couple hours and couldn't go back to sleep. But gotta go pick up my lil sis (she's spending the wkend here) before it starts snowing....again! Send some heat over this way, miss lady! lol :lol: :roll

Lots of love,
Kendra
~*Star_Struck*~

CutieKenge wrote:
~*Star_Struck*~ wrote:Hi Kendra!!! :bana: :bana:

Love
Star
LoL!! @ the Sloth comment. :lol: :lol: Sometimes it's nice to just do nothing - or be free to do anything you want!
My holiday was nice. Just great to spend time with family. Have had a low key New Years Even the past couple years, but it has been nice all the same.

I'm MAJORLY tired right now though. Woke up after sleeping only a couple hours and couldn't go back to sleep. But gotta go pick up my lil sis (she's spending the wkend here) before it starts snowing....again! Send some heat over this way, miss lady! lol :lol: :roll

Lots of love,
Kendra
:lol: only if you send some snow my way.. i've had two cold showers already today, and i've been laying in front of the fan all afternoon.

I've made a decision, that next weekend i am venturing out to Adventure World.. it's sort of a theme park with lots of super slides, go karts, rides, pools etc.
And i really want to go ice skating! I'd love to ice skate when it's hot.

I had a very low key NYE too.. my boyfriend never wants to do anything :roll: i wanted to celebrate, he wanted just to be at home with me.. and i wanted to be with him, so i stayed home. But i wanted to be out getting my drink on. I am 23 after all. I remind my boyfriend of that sometimes... "cmooonnnn take me outttttttt" :lol:

Adventure World should be a lot of fun.. woo hoo speed slides!!! :bana: Need to buy a lot of sunscreen.

I go back to work on Monday *screams to self*. I'm not finished relaxing yet :D

Love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

~*Star_Struck*~ wrote:
I had a very low key NYE too.. my boyfriend never wants to do anything i wanted to celebrate, he wanted just to be at home with me.. and i wanted to be with him, so i stayed home. But i wanted to be out getting my drink on. I am 23 after all. I remind my boyfriend of that sometimes... "cmooonnnn take me outttttttt"

Adventure World should be a lot of fun.. woo hoo speed slides!!! Need to buy a lot of sunscreen.

I go back to work on Monday *screams to self*. I'm not finished relaxing yet

Love
Star
I hear ya. It's like that sometimes. Esp. when the other is older...sometimes they just want to stay home. lol.

I had a bad experience on a water slide (the kind with the boats)...almost popped out of it - during a verticle drop. lol. :lol: My friend's cousin was sitting in front of me and when we got to the bottom I realized I was holding on to his neck...very tightly! lol. Poor guy, I was choking him. Guess it was just instinctive because there was nothing to hold on to and no seat belts in the boat. lol.

Haha, anyway, have a great time at Adventure World. Hopefully it will be a nice, cooling, time!

Much love,
Kendra
~*Star_Struck*~

Today I got thrown into the shower by my boyfriend because my body had turned bright red due to overheating. I want winter

Clare that was a lovely story xx how's things? Hi Kendra !!!

I'm typing this very slowly on my new iPhone!

Love you guys
star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Guys! I've been home with the kids and we had a nice New Years. It's even COLD here in Florida. I had a dream last night that I was playing Wheel of Fortune and the number 1111 came up! Does it count as a prompt when you dream about the number?

Love, Clare
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Clare
They must be really wanting you to meditate....that's just my opinion. :loves
Love lilly xoxox :kiss:
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
dbar47
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by dbar47 »

I have been seeing 11:11 for about ten years and I see it almost every day. I see it on the digital clock, my computer, cell phone and clock in my car. I have seen it on receipts where I purchased gasoline and other items. I thought I was the only one until I looked online.
Diane
Jan. 4, 2009
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Diane,

Welcome to our site. Have a look in this forum for a whole lot of threads that will give you a complete heads up.

http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Welcome, Diane! Enjoy your time here because I know I am!

Love, Clare
starchild
Busy Bee

Post by starchild »

I tried to keep track once, but it's not consistant day to day. I guess I see them as often as they want me to.
LOL

lately, I've been seeing a lot of 1234 specifically 12:34 or 1:23 or 2:34.