Curious

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
calicomeow
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Curious

Post by calicomeow »

I'm just curious as to why all repetitions are considered significant not just the 11:11 repetition? Because if there are 34 3-digit repetitions on the clock daily, like another poster said, then taking into account the number of times per day that people check the clock, seeing any one of these repetitions every day is not extremely significant. Your statistical probability of catching a three digit repetition is not that small, if you check the clock often. As far as two digit repetitions, I'm not even sure why they are even mentioned, because with the number of times I look at the clock each day I end up seeing them everyday at least once. In fact, today, in the space of 3 hours, I have seen them two times. Am I supposed to believe that angels are desperately trying to contact me? Yes, I'm on this forum becuase I've seen 11:11 and repetitions a lot lately, but after reading this forum, I think some of the significance placed on number repetitions is taken too far. Opinions? I'm carrying on an experiment between 11:11 and 12:52 (random pick) to see if I see 11:11 more often than 12:52. Since beginning the experiment, I have yet to view either one, except I did see the phrase "11 of 11" on a computer screen since then, but that doesn't count in my experiment.
lilly

Re: Curious

Post by lilly »

Hi calicomeow
Welcome to our site, you are certainly not crazy!!! Reading your post is refreshing and I think you are genuinely seeking to know what is happening.
It isn't really encouraged here...looking for prompts...some of us do talk of the triple digits, in my opinion it's really only relevant when it happens a few times in a row or you may see them in the oddest places. The main focus here is that we are being prompted to meditate or sit in stillness. It's not a numbers game....no silly tricks are involved. I understand your thoughts and they are valid. Even 11.11 is simply a wake up call, nothing more.
The first forum is a good place to start reading about what this place is about. I look forward to your future posts. Some of us do discuss our prompts and it is easy to get carried away when you see lots of them.......everything is cool!!! :D I do it too!! :kiss:

Love lilly xoxox
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Calicomeow,

Welcome.
calicomeow wrote:Your statistical probability of catching a three digit repetition is not that small, if you check the clock often.
Well I see that as cheating. Most of us do NOT watch the clock. There is no need to.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by jfarris »

Welcome cali :hithere

There are only a couple of times when I look at the clock and don't see a prompt. Those times are when I am looking to see what time it is. And those times are far fewer than the 'prompted' ones.

Looking forward to getting to know you! :sunflower:
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
calicomeow
Busy Bee

Post by calicomeow »

Um... I don't "watch the clock" on purpose.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Neither do I ....lol I see prompts in the oddest places and sometimes they bombard me because I'm not meditating or listening!! Or I'm just getting off track....My will not Thy will be done. In the sense of our Creator. I will learn.... :loves
Love lilly xx :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

calicomeow wrote:Um... I don't "watch the clock" on purpose.
If you only ever look at the clock, when you have an unconscious and uncontrollable urge to look in that direction, you will find its not often. I do admit, that I would have a need to look at the clock, as and when I have an appointment or such like. But being retired, its far less common these days.

love.
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Cyclic
New Friend

Post by Cyclic »

Well yesterday evening, when I was heating up a tea in my microwave I told loud to myself: "Well I gotta save myself first. Am I right Midwayers?" And then I looked on the clock on the wall on purpose, just out of sillyness, and actually I expected to see nothing out of the ordinary.
Its an analog clock. And it showed 11:11.
Haha, I burst out into laughing and shouted: 'Yeah, you're right, I gotta save myself first.' I seriously had NO idea that it was that late already.
Btw, there's no clock on the microwave it just has rotary controls. I'm still very sceptic often, tho. Especially when it comes to double numbers.
hmm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by hmm »

I was skeptical myself at first, but there are things that will happen and you will know without a doubt that you are being prompted. Once you free you mind of doubt then the real work can start. I really feel bad because I haven't been meditating like I should. Going to fix that tonight.
"That is the AMAZING thing about LOVE - unlike material things that when we share we physically have less of, with LOVE, the more you share the more you have!!!!" -Sammy