Euphoria? Dunno.......

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
brianm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Euphoria? Dunno.......

Post by brianm »

At the risk of perhaps embarrassing myself :oops: , I really do feel I should ask about this, as it was quite powerful and I do not have an answer for it :scratch: :

While asleep and dreaming last night, I experienced a full-body, electrically-charged, euphoric type onslaught that was really quite wonderful. It woke me up, actually. If I didn't know better, I would call it an orgasm, except that I was not having one of "those" types of dreams and it was different enough from an orgasm for me to know that it wasn't one. Also, it was more all-encompassing and more powerful.
I do not remember what I was dreaming at the time.

Any ideas? Thanks.......

Cheers, Brian.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Euphoria? Dunno.......

Post by Geoff »

Dear Brian,

I have had three of these, and in all three cases I was aware of being in the total blackness of presumably outer space. In all cases, a light approached, and eventually "bumped" me in the chest, causing the orgasmic reaction, but centred in the chest. I awoke, and confirmed this had occured on a non-physical plane, as there were no effects on the physical. The very last time I was instantly made aware of who the other was, someone I have a great deal of affection and respect for, and had not thought of for at least 25 to 30 years, and I have no idea if she is alive or dead.

I believe that this energy exchange is the equivalent of our more basic physical interaction onthis plane. Its definately something to look forward to. ;)

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Thanks for the reply, Geoff.

Yes, your 3 "bump reactions" sound exactly like what I experienced. It seemed to have focussed at my sternum area and sort of went out from there, if I remember correctly.
And yes, I have to say that it was definitely from the "non-physical" as well. :roll:

Anyhow, I sure would like to arrange for this as a morning wake-up in place of my radio alarm :D .
Of course....... I'd have to allow extra time for my eyes to uncross :lol:

Cheers, Brian.
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

You know Brian "euphoria" is a nice word for those, but still is only close. I too have experienced what you describe. I know I certainly do not have a better word, except to say its someting on the order of a mini explosion of pure love. Recently my love introduced me to something similar which she calls "mergence" when two souls come together as, or as near as I can figure, one energy. The most incredible feeling I ever experienced, only with mergence it begins in my forehead instead of in the chest.

love,
john
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Brian, Geoff and John
Reading about your experiences has just further strengthened my faith in the Higher power within each of us.
Love to you all
lilly xoxox :kiss:
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

lilly wrote:Hi Brian, Geoff and John
Reading about your experiences has just further strengthened my faith in the Higher power within each of us.
Love to you all
lilly xoxox :kiss:
Thanks, Lilly..... and backatcha :D

It's the oddest thing----- aside from a rare occurrence of sorts every once in a long while (ie: waking with hand stains; the odd faint voice), I hadn't really had much in the way of metaphysical-type experiences until I more-or-less "declared" my intentions to grow spiritually thanks to this Board. I am now paying attention, making an effort to reach toward celestials, starting to meditate (after a fashion), and looking seriously at myself with an eye towards major improvements. And the pay-offs just keep on coming :D Every new day now, I wonder what new experience I might be treated to, courtesy of our Celestial Friends/Caretakers.

Guess this is a good time for me to say, Thank you Very Much, George and Geoff and all the others who have made a difference for me these last 3 months or so.

Cheers, Brian.
Last edited by brianm on Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Brian,

Yup things do happen, to folks who are paying attention.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Bri,
Anyhow, I sure would like to arrange for this as a morning wake-up in place of my radio alarm
Just ask !!! ya never know till you try !!

Quite often,,,when I really had to wake up at a certain time,,,and worried whether the clock would ring - on time....I would just Ask,,,to be woken up...and always,,,about 5 min before the alarm,,,I'd wake up, feeling like I've been awake for hrs....not my usual stumble out of bed,,,wishing I wasn't...

so why not,,,ask to be woken up that way....then Trust....that it will be so...

Glad you found your path,,,now you can really enjoy !!

blessings
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

so why not,,,ask to be woken up that way....then Trust....that it will be so...
That would be very nice indeed, PP, but I'm sure that setting them up is far more involved than setting up number prompts etc.. and I feel it would be a little selfish of me to ask for them just because, on a regular basis.
Also, they seem to be far too "special" for whoever causes them to just hand them out to me like candy.
Believe me though......... it would be very very very very nice!

Cheers, Brian.
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hi All,
i have to go with PP here, although i personally have not asked for that on a daily basis..something on a link Geoff posted recently on another thread concerning emotions and the soul, in the words of Jesus, hit home so hard and fast with me that even now i sit crying like a baby thinking about it. so i prayed to the father to open my mind, and what happened almost instantly was nothing short of heaven-sent. And btw, Geoff, i know i already said it before, but thanks again, and again... anyway there appears to be something to that "just ask".

love all,
john :loves
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

hello brian,

what happens on the inside manifests on the outside.

when we experience gods love....as souls..it manifests on the physical.

it sounds to me...that you connected with Love. on the outside, one will experience 'euphoria'..or orgasm.

every fiber/cell in your being....was electified...yea ? :D ....

no embarrassment...please...or no such feelings...

enjoy. be happy...roll with them brian.
I feel it would be a little selfish of me to ask for them just because, on a regular basis.
why brian ? why deny it ...why deny Love ?

nononono !!!!! do not deny these experiences !! Love is reaching out for you,,take hold and go with the flow !! :D :D

every soul longs for his love.....that is what we souls have worked so hard for....yes ???? :loves

he knocks at your door....brian...let him in...

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

I think I've given PP's suggestion far too little weight, now that I've thought about it. John and Anne have good arguments as well, I have to say :D
So I know what.........
I will just simply ask that if and when the Source of this euphoric orgasm feels like gifting me again, I will certainly appreciate it.
And I most certainly will.
Like a battery charger doing it's job in one perfect blast :D

Cheers All, Brian.
oneworld
Family

Post by oneworld »

blue nova wrote: nononono !!!!! do not deny these experiences !! Love is reaching out for you,,take hold and go with the flow !! :D :D
Blue Nova... :bana: :roll

LOVE THIS. And Brian...glad you took note of it too!

Rebecca :loves
"Of all the stuff in the universe...we're the SPARKLY stuff!" -my brother
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

when i reach for my child....holding my arms out to her, wanting to love her.....i hope she runs into my arms.

do i want to hear instead...." no thanks mom, maybe another time..." ,,,,? . no, i want her love...i do not want to be denied. :shock:

when a child....reaches out to its parents with open arms wanting, craving their love.....

do we turn the child away in denial ? do we say to them, " not right now...go away.."... :shock:

no. i do not do that to my child....and neither does god. he never turns his children away.

altho...it may seem like it at times...yes ? this thought, """".... he is not here for us or does not hear us....""""""",,, is false.

god....constantly shows his love for us...even when we do not ask for it. it is there 24/7.

anytime i receive his love....i grab on it and hold with all my might and i love him back.... :loves it makes him happy...and he then gives more. just like any parent would...when they spend much time with their child...yes ?

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

:lol: I'll have what Brian's having...

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

~*Star_Struck*~ wrote::lol: I'll have what Brian's having...

Love
Star
Ditto!! :shock: :lol:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."