Still 11:11 and 6:11

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
sidevision
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Still 11:11 and 6:11

Post by sidevision »

:hithere Hello George and everyone. I have been receiving the 11:11 and 6:11 prompts for years and years, trouble is I am not sure why the 6:11. I always say hello to acknowledge the 11:11 but what do i do for the 6:11 I know it means something because i have seen it for so long, I am not looking for it. It just happens. I have ask what is it what does it mean but i have never received an answer so maybe i can get some more help. I think i ask about this when i first joined but its been years and more knowledge is here so i am asking again. Thanks to everyone. Blessings, Sheree :bana:
I pray that you will have many blessings in your lifetime. Sheree
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Still 11:11 and 6:11

Post by Geoff »

Dear Sheree,

Good to see you back again.

I would suggest its just simply pattern recognition. The midwayers will use any number, and it probably just happened that 6:11 stuck for you.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Hi Sheree

Take it as a warm and friendly greeting :roll

I see all 11s as the same, a loving hello.. I personally would treat 6:11 the same way i treat 11:11.. but that is just my interpretation. Midwayers want to communicate effectively with you. So try not to place too much importance on the numbers, as they are simply to get your attention.

Have you ever tried meditation? That is a really good way to begin to learn to communicate but also is very helpful for relaxation purposes! :bana:

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Sheree
Welcome back to the board!! :hithere For some reason I get prompted with the times of my daughter's, niece's and grandson's exact times of birth. I feel it's to remind me of how precious they are or perhaps they are thinking of me at that time??....it's been happening for a long time.
I'm sure if we meditate and actually ask we will eventually receive our answers.
Love lilly xox :loves
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda