a new- but shared experience

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
daemon
Old Friend

a new- but shared experience

Post by daemon »

one of my roommate's today pointed out 11:11
it was direct and indirect
he is aware of the 11:11- so it was direct in a sense that he pointed it out and shared it with me
indirect because- at the time, just before he mentioned 11:11- i began to pray
it was in that instance he told me the time- just as i was praying- asking to remember this(positive observations through out the day), seeing/feeling the events of today as good
i was so happy and saw it as some kind of affirmation and decided to share it with him-
there was some kind of connection made where we both went through our own sense of accomplishment, nodding our heads in agreement/joy

i'm sure the 11:11 signaled something within him, causing him to look inside and see more from all of this-
so really the prompt worked for both of us- yet was very personal to the individual

this was an amazing experience and very interesting to take note of
i'm grateful to see it and am grateful for whatever is working with us
i had to share because deep down i feel a sense of using 11:11 as means of working with self- maybe raising vibrations- through growth
there is more to this, but it begins to get rather personal- i will spare the details and say that maybe when prompted with the 11:11- take note of the way your brain interprets/analyzes the events played out in-front of you
i felt very receptive today and maybe being prompted of this was to serve as some kind of recognition of the way i felt towards being worked with.
my thoughts were very positive and very analytical which helped me see things clearly... probably being helped in this sense with what is working for us

the entire ordeal is beautiful and bringing it out in the open felt AMAZING

peace, love

eric
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: a new- but shared experience

Post by jfarris »

Awesome, dude!! :love
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Great story!!!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Eric,
Thanks for sharing this lovely bit of your spiritual journey with us. :love
{{{{Hugs}}}
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.