Midwayer concern

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Seeker
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Midwayer concern

Post by Seeker »

1- I have often wondered about these midwayers living on the planet, and ask myself if they have habitats (homes), edifices of work and recreation? Do they get wet when it rains, do they feel cold during winter or hot in summer? Are they affected by a storm or cataclysm?

2- The UB states that midwayers mind only contact to the last two adjutants (worship & wisdom). They do not have contact with the other 5 adjutants. My question is how are they able to show courage, intuition, counsel and so on if their mind are not connected to the other 5 spirit mind adjutants?

Seeker
Last edited by Seeker on Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
brianm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Midwayer concern

Post by brianm »

Hi, Seeker

I'm not sure what you are asking in your second question. And what does "Adjudent" mean?
My apologies.

Cheers, Brian.
Seeker
New Friend

Post by Seeker »

Sorry, adjudent is french for policeman. I meant to say adjutant mind spirit instead.
My apologies for the transient confusion!
Seeker
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Seeker
Midwayers are not physical beings so why would they have homes?? I would think storms and cataclysms wouldn't harm them either. They are able to connect with us subliminally and telepathically, so that may answer your last question.
Love lilly :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Good questions !
1- I have often wondered about these midwayers living on the planet, and ask myself if they have habitats (homes), edifices of work and recreation? Do they get wet when it rains, do they feel cold during winter or hot in summer? Are they affected by a storm or cataclysm?
They have a half dozen places or more, they're somewhat decentralized, and they do swap residences from time to time with eartquakes and tsunamies. If I go overseas, the 4 I know also go, but of the 4, one, Dr. Mendoza only lobs in to check out my health. Andrea, too, has additional duties. Just where precisely their centers are located, I don't know, but there's one in Oz (Bzutu in charge), one centered in western Europe (likely France -- Brusque in charge), one in China (the one in charge is of the MNO group, and his nick name is 'MoNgOzulu').

Right now, with my wife in TN, I've not seen Mathew since she left. He's with her, but I hear he scattered the black bear(s) on their hike into the Misty Mountains. Nothing much affects them if they don't materialize. They're not in our linear timeframe.
2- The UB states that midwayers mind only contact to the last two adjutants (worship & wisdom). They do not have contact with the other 5 adjutants. My question is how are they able to show courage, intuition, counsel and so on if their mind are not connected to the other 5 spirit mind adjutants?
I don't have a clear answer and can only surmise that full (compared to our intermittant) contact with the Worship and Wisdom Adjutant Mind Spirits, as well as their having an IQ measured in the thousands they need a long training period . . . and they have the time under good circumstances.

Those circumstances were not there on Urantia.

See: http://www.1111angels.com/E_Archives/list268.htm and this would now seem to make a little more sense to me, also.

God bless..........
George.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Well there is something I wasn't aware of...that they actually have residences....thank you George for letting me know that.
I'd better get my facts right before I answer questions. Sorry to mislead you, Seeker. :roll:
Love lilly xx
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

All is well, Lilly,

They have physical bodies as well, but of a material we cannot generally see.

Hah! Years ago one came into my clinic straight though a flyscreen, and I made fun of how he now consisted of thousands of 'chips'. Recently one rapped on the ceiling, for we were slow to get started. He had Sunny in stitches. :lol: :roll

Hugs........
me
lilly

Post by lilly »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by jfarris »

That's funny about the black bears. I think I had a dream last night about bears in the woods, especially a baby bear that we happened upon!

Strange! :scratch:

:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Could you bear it?
:lol:
Seeker
New Friend

Post by Seeker »

Thank you all for your thoughts, your comments are greatly appreciated.
One final question regarding midwayers; Are midwayers able to assume animal forms ?

Seeker
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Seeker wrote:Thank you all for your thoughts, your comments are greatly appreciated.
One final question regarding midwayers; Are midwayers able to assume animal forms ?

Seeker
Dear Seeker,

as far as we know, they don't do that, but can entirely control animals, and get them to do what might be required.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Seeker
New Friend

Post by Seeker »

The reason for asking whether midwayers were capable of assuming animal shapes is for the following:
Today, around 2:00pm, I went to pick-up my mail from a communal mailbox located at a walkking distance from my house. This mail system is very common in Phoenix, AZ.
When I came home, my wife and children were somewhat alarmed because they've seen 2 black dogs, same breed with brown spots following me and of course, entering my property. They told me that the dogs were next to the south entrance door of the my study. I emmediately went back outside hoping to find these dogs, and guest what? no dogs were found, they had simply vanished with no trace. My family insisted there were 2 dogs on the property, but my search turned out empty.
I really don't know what to make of that bizzare incident, I simply remember looking forward to going to the mailbox and have some "me" time and talk to our Father.
Seeker
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Seeker,

Midwayers are too busy to fool around like that. They just wouldn't.

Cheers.........
George.