New from the Philippines

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
snbone
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

New from the Philippines

Post by snbone »

Hi to all. i'm just new here. 25 years old from thevPhilippines and this is the first time I got the time to research about this 11:11 pattern. I've been experiencing this phenomenon for about a year now. It started when my wife told me that her younger sister is experiencing strange events and seeing the number "33" very often. My sister-in-law said the she sees this number whenever she looks at the clock, last 2 digits of a vehicle's plate number, prints in the t-shirts and many more. I told them it was just coincidence and has nothing to worry about. But I initiated to extend some effort and tried to search answers in the internet to give them a little peace of mind. What I have found in the internet about the number 33 is a mysterious printing in a bottle of beer with a particular brand. Beer drinkers of that brand is confuse what that number 33 stands for, so there's nothing really important about it, for me at least. But other websites, as far as I remember are stating about that the numbers 33,1111,111, 44, etc which did not interest me for reading it. After some few weeks when my sister-in-law visited us, she said that she is still experiencing seeing this 33 and it was much often than before. She even found out that when she adds the numbers of her birthday, it will end up at 33. Her birthday is May 21, 1987 (05,21,1987). If you add these numbers, the sum is 33. Cool. And this is when I started to see mine, the 11:11 and 111.First, I also thought it is all just coincidence and ignored it. When it occurs very often and it caught my attention, I remembered the website regarding this strange numbers felt like it started happening to me. First, when I check for the time, it often shows 11:11 am or pm. If not exactly, it still shows 11 (in minutes). I also see a lot of vehicles' plate number with 11 as the last 2 digits or 111. Here in the Philippines, the plate number pattern contains 3 letters and 3 numbers. For motorcycles, it has 2 letters and 3 numbers. After I noticed to see these patterns consecutive times, I have told my wife about it. She thought that it maybe coincidence as well until I showed her proof. She also got amazed whenever I show her that the number appears. Sometimes it's already in front of her but she doesn't notice until I tell her. The latest sign was just on Wednesday (11,25,09) when we were driving back home, the bus's plate number has 111. I remember when we checked the condo unit that my sisters will rent, the condo unit's number is 1111, it is the room 11 on the 11th floor of the building. I told my mom and my sisters not to rent it for no reason at all, just instict. After that I've sent a text message to my wife telling her that I saw the numbers again (I have decided to tell my wife everytime I see these numbers just to keep a "record" in our memory).

I have many experience about this and still occuring. I will not put all the detail here because I know you can figure it out. It happens a lot whenever i check the time, it also appears in the tv, in the streets and many more. And by the way, about the light that turns off or on when you pass by them, it also happens to me a lot of time and still happening to me. I dont look at this a bad sign but instead, I look at it positively like it will bring me fortune in the near future. I hope that many people hear would read my story and share some of them.

Thank you very much and may 1111 guide us all.

- Fernandie Pacheco from the Philippines
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: New from the Philippines

Post by Geoff »

Dear Fernandie,

Welcome. The place to start is the first forum, with all the FAQs,

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
snbone
New Friend

Post by snbone »

Thanks for the reply Geoff.

I'll go and check it out. I've already read lots of the same experience as mine. This is a great site. Makes me feel comfortable.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

snbone wrote:Thanks for the reply Geoff.

I'll go and check it out. I've already read lots of the same experience as mine. This is a great site. Makes me feel comfortable.
We hear that a lot Fernandie!
It's nice to have you here. Hope to hear more from you and your experiences...

Love, Petra x :hithere
ॐ LOVE Petra
snbone
New Friend

Post by snbone »

Petra Wilson wrote:
snbone wrote:Thanks for the reply Geoff.

We hear that a lot Fernandie!
It's nice to have you here. Hope to hear more from you and your experiences...

Love, Petra x :hithere

Thanks Petra. :D
Turntablist
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Turntablist »

Welcome Fernandie :hithere

I greet you all the way from Denmark. :D

Great to have you here and I wish you a wonderful day. :sunny:

Martin
Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence - Henry Louis Mencken
Imagination is more important than knowledge - Albert Einstein
What you see depends on what you're looking for
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

:hithere Welcome, Fernandie
From North Vancouver, Canada.

Have a good look around and then stick around....... you will not regret it :D. I have been here just a short while, and I cannot believe how much I have learned in that time. It's been a real eye-opener! :shock: :lol:

Cheers, Brian.
snbone
New Friend

Post by snbone »

Martin, Brian

Thanks a lot for a warm welcome my friends. I guess I'll get along with the company in no time. Even though most of us are from different countries, we are just one mouse click away.

With my sincerest thanks once again. :D

Fernandie
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

snbone wrote:Martin, Brian

Thanks a lot for a warm welcome my friends. I guess I'll get along with the company in no time. Even though most of us are from different countries, we are just one mouse click away.

Fernandie
Sorry I am a little late in welcoming you and yours. :hithere

Great to have another brother in the world! :sunflower:

Light and Life,

Jody :mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
snbone
New Friend

Post by snbone »

No problem Jody.

I'm glad that many people are welcoming me in this world.

Thank you so much.

Cheers,
Fernandie
Turntablist
Busy Bee

Post by Turntablist »

snbone wrote:Martin, Brian

Fernandie
It's all good Fernandie. :D

The wonderful thing about the internet - You can connect with people from all over the world in no time at all. :thumleft:

Consider this your "second home". :lol:

Peace, Love, Light and Truth
Martin
Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence - Henry Louis Mencken
Imagination is more important than knowledge - Albert Einstein
What you see depends on what you're looking for
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Welcome from me too!!! :hithere

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Fernandie,

Welcome to this friendly place. :hithere

I love what you wrote here and find it to be so true...
Even though we all come from different places and cultures we have found common ground and are learning and growing together.

It is nice to meet you!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
snbone
New Friend

Post by snbone »

Thanks Clare and Sandy. :D

I would try to stay here as often as I could. I noticed when I got to this site, it has changed something in me, my mood. I feel that I'm slowly changing, I'm not the kind of guy before, a hot-tempered person. Maybe because you are are the kindest and loving people in the world that make feel always being welcome and loved.

Thanks once again. :loves

With love,
Fernandie
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hello Fernandie
Nice to meet you!! :hithere It's great to have friends who are loving and kind with a gentle hand to guide us through all our experiences , if we need it!!
Love lilly xox :loves
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda