To thick to listen

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
truth_seeker_au
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

To thick to listen

Post by truth_seeker_au »

G'Day Folks and greetings from Australia, For well over twelve months I have been receiving the "11:11" prompts without understanding the message that was being given. I would go to bed and the bedside clock would be showing 11:11. If for some reason I went to bed early I would wake up at, you guessed it, 11:11 or 3:33 or some othe combination of repeated numbers. Two days ago I went to pay an access fee for a local National Park where I normally pay an annual fee which allows me to enter the park for the twelve month period at a lesser rate than paying each time I drive through the gates. For some reason when I was paying my fee this time I asked if it was possible to obtain a pass that would cover a two year period. I was pleasently surprised to find that not only was it possible but, that it would save me even more money. It wasn't untill I was fixing the sticker (pass) to the windscreen of my car that I realised that the sticker would run out 11:11 (November 2011).

If this wasn't enough, I received a further kick in the butt when a friend suggested that I visit a web site that she had found interesting and while I was taking a look I found a reference to 11:11. It was through this prompt that I did a web search and found this page.

I was lead to this group for a reason and I guess it is time for me to listen to the messages that I am receiving.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: To thick to listen

Post by Geoff »

Dear Ts_au,

Gday.

Great to have you aboard. have a look at the threads in the very first forum, that's the FAQ.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Bluebelle235
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Bluebelle235 »

Hello Truth Seeker and *welcome* - I think you finally got the message !!! :sunflower:

Blessings from another Aussie !! ;)
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello truth_seeker! welcome to the 11:11 site, good to have you hear, 'mate'!! Did I say hear? I meant here of course!!

Love, Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra
Turntablist
Busy Bee

Post by Turntablist »

Hehe that's a nice story. :bana:

Welcome truth_seeker :hithere
Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence - Henry Louis Mencken
Imagination is more important than knowledge - Albert Einstein
What you see depends on what you're looking for
hmm
Family

Post by hmm »

:hithere
"That is the AMAZING thing about LOVE - unlike material things that when we share we physically have less of, with LOVE, the more you share the more you have!!!!" -Sammy
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi truth_seeker!
Nice to see you on board. I enjoyed reading your first post and look forward to reading more.
Welcome! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.