The Truest Comedians!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
paintboxx92
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

The Truest Comedians!

Post by paintboxx92 »

Midwayers are funny angels!
they will use anything to get a message across when your mind is fogged up.
Here are some examples:
-Today, checking my yahoo account (which the numbers in my I.D are literally 1111) I got an email from the Metropolitan Museum Of Art. It was sent to me at 12:34pm and Its size was 1111kb.
-I'm still in High school, so as NYC Department of Education law states, students are not supposed to carry electronics at school, but a majority of us do it anyway. So when school safety drops by, they have to scan us as if we were convicts and if they find anything that we are not supposed to have then they will confiscate it. before i arrived at school, I was getting an extra dose of time prompts. the subway car that i was in had a 3444 serial number. When I got out of the train station, I saw every prompt i could have seen. I almost got hit by a school bus that day and I tripped on the sidewalk. Now when I did that I knew that they were tellin me that something was gonna go wrong that day. When I arrived at the school, That ugly police van was there. Luckily they did not scan us but it ruined my morning.
-Usually when i see 1111 or the other four digit time prompt, I know that I'm going to see someone I didn't expect to see.
-I was downloading this song called Fireflies by an artist named Owl City. As the list of songs came up, this particular song came up called Rainbow Veins.The song was 4 minutes and 44 seconds long and it had 3,333 kb. So i downloaded it and the lyrics of the corus were:
"Cheer up and dry your damp eyes and tell me when it rains
And I’ll blend up that rainbow above you and shoot it through your veins
Cuz your heart has a lack of color and we should’ve known
That we’d grow up sooner or later cuz we wasted all our free time alone"

I guess that was there message. I knew it was them becaus when I put the song on my Ipod, The song was 4 minutes and 40 seconds long. :bana:

I have more moments but i don't want to type an essay. :D
Ég þakka þér þá von sem þú gafst mér
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: The Truest Comedians!

Post by Geoff »

Dear paintbox,

Well they are for sure looking out for you. Good to hear.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

I know, right. I was watching an Indianapolis Colts game a few days ago. At half time a commercial came on, advertisment for a cell phone. I remarked Geeez! not another cell phone commercial! Just as I glanced up the time on the cell phone on the screen read 12:21! :shock: Oh, well in that case never mind... :hithere Hi guys...:lol:
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

How about that one commercial where the digital clock flips from 3:20 to 3:21 just before the scene changes? Have you seen that one?
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
paintboxx92
Family

Post by paintboxx92 »

jfarris wrote:How about that one commercial where the digital clock flips from 3:20 to 3:21 just before the scene changes? Have you seen that one?
:mrgreen:
No!But I saw this home depot commercial where the clock changed from 4:44 to 4:45. Oh and I saw this automobile commercial a couple of times where it had said : Save 3.33 % or something like that. Ohh and I was Itunes one day and this artist had 11:11 as the album cover. :lol:
Ég þakka þér þá von sem þú gafst mér
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

Last week I bought a hand held games consol (****) , and before I could use it, I had to check that the time and date were correct. I had absolutely no idea of the time. When the time came up it was 11.11 in big bold numbers, like it was meant to be an attention getter !! I had to laugh. I didn't think to take a picture of it though :(

**** (why can't I mention the brand name here ???)
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
karodee
Busy Bee

Post by karodee »

Before I close my eyes as I rest my head on my pillow, I'm comforted by ......the tiny green lights on my router connected to my pc that form a perfect 11:11. It brings a smile to me every night before I go to sleep but if I look at the router in the day time, the green lights form nothing in particular.
My numbers seem to come in groups as I was getting 444 and 555 but lately I've been getting 333. Just as I was typing this post to further amuse me I looked up and 555 was on my clock.
karodee
'When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you.'
Karen - age 7