What is meant by signed me up for the "program."

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
11:11ANGELS
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

What is meant by signed me up for the "program."

Post by 11:11ANGELS »

I had received this reply when asking why all the 11:11's were showing up in my life. Since telling and asking things happening have increased.
We have a intercom in the house (1978) we have never used since we bought the house (2000) and it makes a sound like "morris code." Yesteday we were getting power glitches for only a few seconds. (never before like this)

Below is a response from a dear friend but I have no idea of what was meant when he said:
"The issue of who or what is getting your attention is hard to prove, but if it is 11:11 related, its almost certainly NOT your family that have passed, however its very possible they have signed you up for the program. The prompting, and who is being prompted is a tightly controlled celestial program. Its not being left to mortals that have passed."

Any insights or information would be v. helpful to understanding this statement!
Sorry for being so long winded!!
Last edited by 11:11ANGELS on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: What is meant by signed me up for the "program."

Post by Geoff »

Dear Joani,

Good to see you managed to finally post. It is so common, this business of folks passing, and then those here reporting that they see 11:11, that eventually Bzutu commented on it. This "prompting" is tightly controlled, and thus recently departed mortals are not given this task, instead very smart and highly trained celestials are doing this. You can read Bzutu's message in this long list: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9021

but since I have had some issues with my managing to communicate effectively with you, I will extract what he said:
Illawarra District, Australia, January 1, 2008.
Midwayer Chief Bzutu.
Subject: “Sponsoring To Be Prompted.

Received by George Barnard.

Bzutu: “For every good deed, and for every bit of progress you make, the universe pays you back in kind. Well, it does so sooner or later, and for some it does so sooner, whilst for the likes of us hardworking Midwayers, it tends to be much later. However, unlike most of you mortals, we have untold amounts of patience to happily await our rewards.

“This is Midwayer Chief Bzutu. I want to speak with you about sponsoring. There are those of you who leave this earth; there are those of you who are translated to the Mansion Worlds, where they must achieve something, they must progress, they must do or learn something that is right, and ‘the universe’ will then pay them back with a favor. Frequently, in this, the Correcting Time, they are granted the request for a relative to be prompted by us. They can sponsor a relative still on earth to be contacted by us; to be lured and prodded, pushed and coerced into living a more spiritual life, even becoming a Midwayers’ associate.

“Millions (of humans) in these enlightened days are being prompted, and besides those who reach the Mansion Worlds, they are mostly the Cherubim who will sponsor their humans. Guardian Angels who become Destiny Guardians can have a comparatively short stay on the planet as they ascend with you, whilst Cherubim tend to remain here for thousands of years. And although, in your mind, you might well equate the Cherub’s relatively small stature with them possessing a lesser intellect, this is hardly so. Many Cherubim have the experience of decades, of centuries. They tend to know what their human beings are potentially capable of, and therefore, deservedly so, they too, will sponsor humans in their care more often than do the Destiny Guardians.

“As the numbers that are being time-prompted are increasing more and more, this is our plea, this is our urging you; to meditate, meditate, meditate -- to make contact with us, with your Teachers, with your God, and let the Correcting Time on this planet shine, shine, shine.

“I thank you both for your time. I thank you for your efforts. Let us collectively make 2008 a year which many in our realm will long remember. This is Midwayer Chief Bzutu. I say au revoir for now.”

George: “Thank you Chief.”
love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
brianm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by brianm »

Geoff, you said,
but since I have had some issues with my managing to communicate effectively with you,
... which puzzles me a bit. I haven't seen anything here in any of these threads that would indicate this problem :scratch:
Just curious.......

Cheers, Brian.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

brianm wrote:Geoff, you said,
but since I have had some issues with my managing to communicate effectively with you,
... which puzzles me a bit. I haven't seen anything here in any of these threads that would indicate this problem :scratch:
Just curious.......

Cheers, Brian.
I have spent basically a week on line with Joani on facebook, prior to this momentous event. I was thinking I would have to fly to the States...
sammy

Post by sammy »

HELLO Joani!!!!

WELCOME aboard!!!!!

Joani wrote:
"Sorry to be so long winded"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JOANI!!! That was VERY brief compared to when I get going!!!

So I think I read "Sponsoring to be prompted" a short while ago. I didn't give it much thought at the time. Makes me wonder who signed me up! (Thank you whomever!)

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
New Friend

Thank you so much Geoff!

1.)Am I to understand possibly my sons or other family members may have "asked the very smart and highly trained celestials" to begin these promptings?
2.)Is that the "program" you were referring to in the reply/message you had sent to me?

3.)Another question please.....does one have to have reached some degree of spiritual growth before being allowed to be "singned up for the
program"?

4.) Can anyone on earth be signed up for the program?

5.)I also seem to understand meditate, meditate, meditate!!!!! Is that correct ?

6.)Also as I read this board I will gain more and more insight.

Hi Brian, I was directed to Geoff as I was getting many 11:11's. I have v.v.v. little computer knowledgein both terms and use.
I came to the site and could find my way around and could read postings but was totally unable to see the buttons ? that would
allow me to post. Yesterday afternoon it appeared where I swear I had looked several times. For whatever reason yesterday I
saw them and new what they were and how to use them. Poor Geoff, I gave him head ache's I am sure!
.)I tried to use the smilies but couldn't figure it out!!!! I think I drove Geoff to feel like those 2 little guys last row, left side!!
That is me waving the big "I am SORRY" sign!!!

Please delete anything you need to! But please reply to my new questions!

my love and thanks my dear Geoff!
And very nice to meet you Brian and thank you for your concern!!
hugs,
Joani
Last edited by 11:11ANGELS on Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

Hi Joani and *welcome* to our 'family'. :hithere
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Joani,
11:11ANGELS wrote:Am I to understand possibly my sons or other family members may have "asked the very smart and highly trained celestials" to begin these promptings? Is that the "program" you were referring to in the reply/message you had sent to me?
Indeed.
11:11ANGELS wrote:Another question please.....does one have to have reached some degree of spiritual growth before being allowed to be "singned up for the
program"?
Not at all. There are agnostics, atheists, materialists all getting prompted.
11:11ANGELS wrote:I also seem to understand meditate, meditate, meditate!!!!! Is that correct ?
Yes again.

love,
Geoff.
New Friend

Bluebelle235 wrote:Hi Joani and *welcome* to our 'family'. :hithere
Hi Bluebell!! you were sending me JOY!!!

Beautiful name!!! Thank you for your extension of love!

Sorry I don't know how to use the smiley faces but if I did
you would be receiving ...top line...far right from me!!!! :kiss:

Joani
Last edited by 11:11ANGELS on Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

11:11ANGELS wrote:Sorry I don't know how to use the smiley faces but if I did
you would be receiving ...top line...far right from me!!!!

Joani
Dear Joani,

You just click on the one you want. It then appears where ever the cursor is in your post. :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:

love,
Geoff
New Friend

Geoff, when I click on the icon the word comes up....ex. :sorry: :kiss: :bike:

I GOT it!!! The icon comes up after I hit submit. I was doing it correcetly earlier
but when I saw the word I thought I had it wrong!!!

LOVE YOU!!! :loves
Last edited by 11:11ANGELS on Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

11:11ANGELS wrote:Geoff, when I click on the icon the word comes up....ex. :sorry: :kiss: :bike:
Yeah its supposed to, that's how it works, as you will see in the post you have made. But once its displayed, you see the smiley. Its the difference between what programmers call "source" and "execution". The edit is source.

love,
Geoff.
New Friend

Thank you my dear Geoff!!! :loves :sunflower:
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

11:11ANGELS wrote:4.) Can anyone on earth be signed up for the program?
Hmm I answered this, then the board said there had been a more recent posting, and somehow, it never got posted.

As far as we can tell. the only thing that might differentiate those that get prompts (Quite some millions) from the billions, is the ability of discarnates to get our attention, or, as we put it, prompt us. We need a degree of mediumistic ability.

love,
Geoff.
New Friend

Thanks Geoff!! for ans # 4.

Glad to hear I have some ability.....intuition has always been pretty good also!!!!! :bike:

no such thing as silly questions on here....correct.....no such thing as "unimportant or too small."?
GOOD.....I am trying to step out there in all situations!!! :loves
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hi All,

and hello Joani, :hithere Welcome aboard from me too. :kiss:

Love All,
John :loves
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Welcome Joani,

I'm glad you got 'sorted out'.... believe me when I say,,,I had the same problems when I first came to the board....and if Geoff doesn't mind me saying....this one has alot more things we can do...so we're all learning all over again...

blessings,
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and a warm welcome from me as well, Joani! Lovely to have you here and good questions.

Love, Petra xx
ॐ LOVE Petra
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

hello Joani welcome to the site :hithere

((((Hugs))))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Dear Joani,,

Hello and welcome to this adorable site~~~~! :hithere :sunflower:

I look forward to you sharing more of your experiences with us here!! :love

God Bless, We are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

hmm
Family

Post by hmm »

Why are some people more sensitve to things than others? What determines if someone will have psychic abilities? Is it genetic?
"That is the AMAZING thing about LOVE - unlike material things that when we share we physically have less of, with LOVE, the more you share the more you have!!!!" -Sammy
CathyLynn
Old Friend

Post by CathyLynn »

Welcome Joani - Nice to have you here! :hithere
The imagination is the place where all things have their beginning!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Joani,

Welcome aboard dear lady! I too am glad to see people asking questions not just about the wonderful inner stuff but also about the outer as well since I too have a few questions about changes in the board and struggle sometimes with new items or changes in existing old ones... I am enjoying your posts and your ability to perceivere until you comfortably understand. Good on you! :D This is a lesson here for me in many ways... thank you.
I look forward to getting to know you through this friendly 11:11 family room.

Love, :loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello hmm,

How ae you dear bro?
You wrote?
Why are some people more sensitve to things than others? What determines if someone will have psychic abilities? Is it genetic?
I cannot answer the questions as to why more people are innately more sensitive to things than others or why some will have more psychic abilities than others.
While I do think that genetics can have an effect on the psychic ability of a person..in no way do I feel that it is the only factor. No doubt it does make communication with our celestial friends easier, yet there are other determining factors such as intent, devotion or the willingness to do the work involved in developing these abilities, trust or fear, even our own personalities can be a help or hinderance. Yet in my humble opinion I believe everyone can connect with the Source and our elder celestial siblings at some point...in this world or the next... Too often we fret about having this ability or that ability... an exercise I have participated in far too many times, yet, perhaps it is more beneficial to simply love and enjoy being in each moment with gratitude and joy...From these humble but important beginnings amazing transformations are possible.

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi hmm

I was just mulling over Sandy's last answer to your post...
Like her I feel that genetics do play a part,,,,it seems that one is just as likely to have some abilities if it runs in the family,,,however,,,the couple of thoughts that came to me were:

Some people could be more sensitive having a 'more' open mind,,,and open heart...

and I think that TRUST,,,is a huge factor,,,,sometimes it can be 'fears' that maybe you're not really aware of....that takes some 'inner' research to dig that one up...

otherwise,,,I really believe that every person on this planet does have these abilities,,,some have been buried to 'conditioning',,,,old belief systems,,,

but when it's a person who desires to have this connection, but just can't seem to get there,,,it takes practise and perseverance.....total trust,,,and no expectations...

so,,,Bless Your Heart,,,,and keep practising...you'll get there...

love,
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.