CAN WE BE ASKING THE WRONG QUESTIONS?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
LOUISE
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

CAN WE BE ASKING THE WRONG QUESTIONS?

Post by LOUISE »

Hi all,

I was thinking last night about how long i've been seeing my prompts for, especially my "2"s :D and everytime I see them I ask the midwayers for help with the same problems. However, as these questions have not been answered yet, I was wondering, is it possible that I am asking for the wrong things?
Love, light and blessings

Lou
x
MichelleP

Re: CAN WE BE ASKING THE WRONG QUESTIONS?

Post by MichelleP »

Hmm, good question. Our lives operate by the Law of Attraction. We ask a question, ponder a problem, wish for better things and the world is designed to draw those things to us. But sometimes we can get in our own way. Though we ask for certain things sometimes our fear and worry lead us to expect the opposite and we wind up blocking the good things coming into our lives. I think the midwayers and angels and guides can really only do so much for us. They can help to point us in the right direction but doing it for us really doesn't help us in the long run. And so I suspect all the answers you need are out there is it just a matter of centering ourselves enough to hear and heed the guidance. I know, easier said than done, but I guess that is why we are here. Life may not be the easiest thing to conquer but it is well worth the effort. I don't know if that helps you but what I do know is you should continue to keep asking for help, guidance and support and one day things will go your way. I have found persistence does indeed pay off.

Love,
Michelle
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Louise
Michelle has given you a great reply. If you are asking for something for someone else, then it may not be the right thing for them. Just a thought....they may have lessons to learn from what they experiencing.
Love lilly xoxox :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Hi Ms Lilly, Good to see you. :hithere

Love,
Michelle
Xena.
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Xena. »

LOUISE Wrote: I was thinking last night about how long i've been seeing my prompts for, especially my "2"s and everytime I see them I ask the midwayers for help with the same problems. However, as these questions have not been answered yet, I was wondering, is it possible that I am asking for the wrong things?
I find that it always helps to ask for messages to keep me on my true path.. And/or help to keep me there, and any other things they feel I need to know or need help with.. IMO we don't always know what's best for ourselves... But God does... And I have faith that God always has something out there better for us.. Some things may seem to be a loss for example... But sometimes old has to be cleared away for the new...

There are signs everywhere to keep us on track and to know what we are to do next..
Have Faith,
-X.

-Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Hi Louise :hithere :kiss: Michelle put it so beautifully :mrgreen:

I always try to remember that our helpers can only do as much for us as we do for them.. i would suggest really focusing on yourself for a while, practising stillness, and reading. This site is such a wealth of great information. In particular you will find many gems in the Celestial Messages forum, it has really inspiring and moving messages that may help you. Our midway friends love us dearly but i do not believe it is up to them to answer our prayers, they are not at our whim at all, they come and go as they wish... if you're asking questions and expecting to hear the answers well that may not happen.. although hearing and seeing the midwayers is certainly achievable and something that comes with time and practise through stillness and prayer. If you're expecting midwayers to actually intervene with your problems and tell you what to do, well i don't see that happening.. We have complete free will to make our own choices. We must help ourselves first and foremost, and you have been through a lot lately sis, take some time out to de-stress and really learn as much as you can. The answers will come in time. I really believe that no question if asked from the heart could ever be wrong! Keep on asking girl :D

Sending you a big hug!

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.