Newbie here! Intro and question...

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
NolaGirl
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Newbie here! Intro and question...

Post by NolaGirl »

Hello all! I've been hanging around this site for the past few days. There is a ton of great info and you all seem so caring and welcoming. I feel very safe posting here. Anywho...I've been having the 11:11 thing happening for a while. It was making me crazy trying to figure it out which finally led me to this site. I haven't seen 11:11 since then. :( Now I'm a little disappointed but maybe the goal was to get me here? IDK. I also have the street light thing happening, too. After reading about the feathers yesterday I asked out loud for a sign of feathers. This morning I found a feather in my bedroom and said aloud that it could have easily come from a pillow and that I need something better than that (maybe that was rude). About an hour after that I was getting ready to go out the back door when I got a sense not to open the door. Right after that a bird flew right into the door (which is right where I would have been standing at that very moment had I opened the door). There were feathers everywhere. It was breathtaking. I saw a bird sitting on one of our chairs and figured the little guy was okay. Later I found out that the bird on the chair must have been a buddy to the one who flew into the door and was lying dead on the ground. I feel terrible, awful. I mean I wanted a sign but I didn't want a creature to lose it's life. Maybe it was just coincidence?

Feeling very bad about this,
Toni
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Newbie here! Intro and question...

Post by Geoff »

Dear Toni,

Welcome. Yes its sad when that happens to a bird, and celestials do not destroy any life, so that was certainly an accident.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
NolaGirl
New Friend

Post by NolaGirl »

Thanks, Geoff! In hindsight I guess that was a pretty dumb question. This is all so new to me.

-Toni
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Helloooo Toni :hithere

a 'silly question'...no such thing...especially here at this site :loves

good to see you here...
I mean I wanted a sign but I didn't want a creature to lose it's life
i do not think this was a sign. not negatively...i personally, do not believe in such a thing.

no...no life was 'lost'...it goes on to learn and progress. :sunflower:

(((Hugs))) & welcome to the site
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by jfarris »

Nice to meet ya, NolaGirl :hithere

IMO, 2 things at work here (in your post).

1) The Law of Attraction.
2) The power of intention to focus the Law of A.

Nothing negative about it! It is merely proof that we humans co-create our reality and that all is well, and apparently in prompt working order, with the Universe! :D 8)

What a relief, huh??

looking forward to becoming friends. :love

light and LIFE,

jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Toni,

Welcome to this beautiful site, there is no doubt in my mind that you were lead here! :love !! I have had a very similar thing happen with a pair of robins... The mate was staying near the body of his of her significant other... It was so touchingly sad......I was a bit upset because a neighbour cat had killed this robin and didnt eat it! Hmmm I edited now twice to add a story about this adorable cat... Who has had a hard life.. His name is Snoopy, and he was like his name! lol He had been hit by a car and had only 3 legs! He was the tough cat on the block! I have called him a few other names! lol He used to sneak in my house a lot and I would have to let go find him! I had birds. lol But I always had a connection with Snoopy through thoughts lol I learned a lot about love from this!! I was there for a reason! That the soul lives on, even after material death... I am sure the "dead" birdie was there, not gone.... :roll

Its so nice to meet you, Toni!! We love sharing experiences, it surely help us to grow and KNOW we are not alone!

God Bless You, We are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

NolaGirl
New Friend

Post by NolaGirl »

Thanks for all your encouragement everyone. I really appreciate it. Another thought I have had about this experience was that something did tell me not to open the door. Surely if I had that bird and I would have collided and that would have been bad for both of us. Maybe I was just looking at this in the wrong way.

So happy to have found y'all! I have much to learn and this is a great place to do it. I ordered a copy of "The Search for 11:11" and the construct CD and I can't wait for them to arrive.

Much love,
Toni
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

Hello Toni ~ welcome to our 'family' :bana:
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

justylonging1111 wrote:

Hello Toni,

Welcome to this beautiful site, there is no doubt in my mind that you were lead here! :love !! I have had a very similar thing happen with a pair of robins... The mate was staying near the body of his of her significant other... It was so touchingly sad......I was a bit upset because a neighbour cat had killed this robin and didnt eat it! Hmmm I edited now twice to add a story about this adorable cat... Who has had a hard life.. His name is Snoopy, and he was like his name! lol He had been hit by a car and had only 3 legs! He was the tough cat on the block! I have called him a few other names! lol He used to sneak in my house a lot and I would have to let go find him! I had birds. lol But I always had a connection with Snoopy through thoughts lol I learned a lot about love from this!! I was there for a reason! That the soul lives on, even after material death... I am sure the "dead" birdie was there, not gone.... :roll

Its so nice to meet you, Toni!! We love sharing experiences, it surely help us to grow and KNOW we are not alone!

God Bless You, We are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis
:love :kiss: :love
:loves :loves :loves :love

NolaGirl wrote:Thanks for all your encouragement everyone. I really appreciate it. Another thought I have had about this experience was that something did tell me not to open the door. Surely if I had that bird and I would have collided and that would have been bad for both of us. Maybe I was just looking at this in the wrong way.

.. I ordered a copy of "The Search for 11:11" and the construct CD and I can't wait for them to arrive.

Much love,
Toni
:bana: :bana:
That is sooo cool! I just ordered my Construct Cd, too, even though I've been lurking around this site for years. 8) So we will kind of be starting it about the same time. I can't wait until it gets here! :D

:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Toni
Welcome aboard!! :hithere
Love lilly xx :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Hi Toni! Welcome to our friendly board :hithere :mrgreen:

Really nice to meet you

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
hmm
Family

Post by hmm »

:hithere
"That is the AMAZING thing about LOVE - unlike material things that when we share we physically have less of, with LOVE, the more you share the more you have!!!!" -Sammy