2:22, street lights, wow

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
demented_lette
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

2:22, street lights, wow

Post by demented_lette »

I'm new to the site. Here's some of my things. 2:22 comes up ALOT and i ALWAYS see at least one street light turn off. My son was born feb 8 2000 at 1:11pm i see 222 on clocks, receipts (change back and totals) a guy i've liked, first 3 numbers of his phone number twice have been 222. times on receipts have been 111 or 222. not sure about 1111. Also, i don't think it has anything to do with this but maybe someone knows if seeing things shaped like hearts (nearly perfect usually) means anything. I'm talking rain puddles, cracks in the side walk, tears in upholstry or other fabric, and other random things, its crazy. Also, about 222 get this, tragic and kinda spooky. June of 2006 i lost 2 friends within days of each other. ages? both 22. 2-22. Oh, and at most racetrac gas stations they advertise 2 hotdogs for 2.22 lol. With the street lights, one time i got scared cause i was speeding and i saw a cop and a few went out at once.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: 2:22, street lights, wow

Post by Geoff »

Dear Lette,

Welcome to our site, have a look at the FAQS in the FIRST forum.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
hmm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by hmm »

Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello there demented,
...but maybe someone knows if seeing things shaped like hearts (nearly perfect usually) means anything.
Well, this is something my daughter and son experience and never cease to show me! Mathilda even found a lush bit of moss in an exact heart shape, which I had to photograph. I have a small array of their stuff and cannot even contemplate chucking them away. Stones (one next to the stove to keep loving thoughts in mind whilsy cooking lunches and dinners!) shells, temporarily fruit etc.
Mathilda always says on finding a heart shaped thing: "I have to think more loving thoughts!" and I answer: "Naaa, it's a message for me, that's why you give them to me!"

My sister see's 222 and 22 all the time too-too, hahaha! Since she was a kid; she went through some old school books and diaries and noticed she doodled the number a lot: 222, sometimes to resemble swans!

Welcome to the MB, love, Petra xx
ॐ LOVE Petra
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Petra Wilson wrote:Hello there demented,
...but maybe someone knows if seeing things shaped like hearts (nearly perfect usually) means anything.
Well, this is something my daughter and son experience and never cease to show me! Mathilda even found a lush bit of moss in an exact heart shape, which I had to photograph. I have a small array of their stuff and cannot even contemplate chucking them away. Stones (one next to the stove to keep loving thoughts in mind whilsy cooking lunches and dinners!) shells, temporarily fruit etc.
Mathilda always says on finding a heart shaped thing: "I have to think more loving thoughts!" and I answer: "Naaa, it's a message for me, that's why you give them to me!"

My sister see's 222 and 22 all the time too-too, hahaha! Since she was a kid; she went through some old school books and diaries and noticed she doodled the number a lot: 222, sometimes to resemble swans!

Just thought I'd add my two-bits worth, by way of my new avatar. I meant to take a picture of a full moon on one of our fishing trips and just as I was pressing the button, my Wife "goosed" me :shock:. As it turned out, that was some special goose!!!
I thought it was a pretty nice heart-shape and kept it.

Cheers, Brian.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hiya Brian, that's a cool picture there!! Your wife goosing you? That gave me a laugh this morning!!

Love, Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Petra Wilson wrote:Hiya Brian, that's a cool picture there!! Your wife goosing you? That gave me a laugh this morning!!

Love, Petra x
Thanks, Petra :D

I normally have to try to convince people that it's NOT a product of "PhotoShop" or some other such application. :roll: (MidWayers don't seem to have need of any technical aids).

*****and WELCOME, Demented_Lette***** (sorry for my lateness :oops: )

Cheers, Brian.
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

brianm wrote:
Petra Wilson wrote:Hello there demented,

Just thought I'd add my two-bits worth, by way of my new avatar. I meant to take a picture of a full moon on one of our fishing trips and just as I was pressing the button, my Wife "goosed" me :shock:. As it turned out, that was some special goose!!!
I thought it was a pretty nice heart-shape and kept it.

Cheers, Brian.
Very nice, Brian! Think maybe those conniving Midwayers "prompted" your wife, to goose you, at precisely the right moment to capture that image? hhmmmm...CONNIVING?? Understatement of the decade, perhaps? :lol: :D

But in fairness I must say that these intricate, cascading, 'multi-media' prompts are absolutely my favorite! 8)

:hithere Hello demented! nice to emeet you!

Hace a wonderful day, Everyone!! :bana:

Light and Life :mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Very cool, Brian!

And welcome aboard, lette! :hithere

~*~Kenge~*~
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.