Sudden halt in 11:11 prompts

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
DJKENZ
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Sudden halt in 11:11 prompts

Post by DJKENZ »

A few months ago, before I found this site.
I was seeing 11:11 and 911 (what/who is that about?) so much with 7-8 synchronicities and pre-cognitive thoughts everyday...it was stressing me out.

So, using my hypnosis skills, I went into my studio & recorded a script to merge myconscious & unconscious minds together. I thought this may make the flow of info more ready & smooth.
I also put in an instruction in my hypnosis script for my unconscious to
twitch my left eyebrow 3 times when I have a pre-cognitive (versus common/usual) thought.

I listened to my mp3 production while going to bed and the next day..
I had a complete halt of all 11:11 prompts for about 2 months.
I was dumbfounded!

They're now slowly sneaking back in with some precognition happening.
Could George or someone explain what may have happened?
I talked to a hypnotherapist/spiritualist friend of mine from the
Edgar Cayce Foundation and she didn't have an answer.
This is so unusual, I don't think many could have gone through this scenario.
-k-
-------------------------------------
"Every person is a birth-less, timeless, immortal, invisible, indescribable AWARENESS
that decided to take birth & become a time-bound, mortal, visible, describable CONSCIOUSNESS." -DJKenz
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Sudden halt in 11:11 prompts

Post by Geoff »

Hi Kenz,

Welcome to our forum.

I am puzzled as to exactly what you were trying to do, but if you are into hypnosis, you should have no difficulty with deep meditation, and that's the way to go. Once you make contact, you can ask. However its not unusual for the prompts to change, although completely disappearing is probably far less common.

I guess as I am not familiar with the theory of precognitive thought vs any other thought, I wonder if this is another human theory which is incorrect? As far as I know, the more useful distinction is between thoughts YOU originate, and those that are inserted into your mind by others. We have also been told that there is no such thing as an unconscious mind, that again the better distinction is between mind, soul-mind and the Indwelling Spirit. I dont know if some folks consider the Indwelling Spirit to be unconscious, because it certainly is not. We may not be entirely conscious of IT, but that does not make it unconscious.

Thinking about this some more, I am inclined to feel that this was a signal you are going in the wrong direction with your experiment.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

Hi Geoff -
You Wrote:
distinction is between mind, soul-mind and the Indwelling Spirit
I would just like to double check to see if my understanding is correct here...

Mind = brain function
soul mind - ummm, nope, I don't got it! - OH, is it the mind of one's (personal) soul?
Indwelling spirit - "God Spark" - piece of God

And I am pretty sure I asked this before, but apparently I need it drummed into my head - How DOES one tell the difference regarding where certain information is coming from? (I'm still playing the guessing game, but I THINK I'm getting better at it!)

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

sammy wrote:Mind = brain function
soul mind - ummm, nope, I don't got it! - OH, is it the mind of one's (personal) soul?
Indwelling spirit - "God Spark" - piece of God
Dear Sammy, the mind is not in the brain, but the brain is the interface between mind and body, so what we process, has an outcome in the brain.

The soul has an ability to evolve a mind, and that is related to our spiritual growth. Its entirely possible that this is related to developing a better and better connection with the Indwelling Spirit, but as folks advance spiritually, they report that they just know things (I don't mean a knowing, but knowing hoards of facts you did not study), and that's apparently the soul-mind.

Yes the Indwelling Spirit is a fragment of God, residing in your mind.
sammy wrote:And I am pretty sure I asked this before, but apparently I need it drummed into my head - How DOES one tell the difference regarding where certain information is coming from? (I'm still playing the guessing game, but I THINK I'm getting better at it!)
Well I think its often very hard, and apparently our Indwelling Spirit gives us heaps of thoughts every day, but we think they came from us, so the fact is, folks can't easily tell.

love,
Geoff.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Thank you Geoff!

I 'm going to have to print this one!

LOVE!!!!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Sammy, I had the SAME question! Geoff, thank you so much for explaining it. How do I get to the part where I just "trust" that some of the thoughts are not from ME? I seem to keep stumbling on that one. :? Thanks.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
oneworld
Family

Post by oneworld »

luvinlife wrote:How do I get to the part where I just "trust" that some of the thoughts are not from ME?
Quite often I remind myself that it really doesn't matter whose thoughts they are. There are times I "know" they are not my own and times I don't, but I also found that dwelling on it can paralyze, LOL!

Love,

Rebecca
"Of all the stuff in the universe...we're the SPARKLY stuff!" -my brother
DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

Dear Geoff,
thanks for your input.

>I am puzzled as to exactly what you were trying to do,
>
Well, when you think of someone and they show up...when you think of
something happening and it does. To me, that's precognition or clairvoyance.
And from the Hypnotherapy (& even Trancendental Meditation) points-of-view, the source of those thoughts is the unconscious mind.
So, that sort of thing was happening so much that it became stressful
because minute to minute everyday, I was internally trying to see if a thought I had of something or someone was a thought that was going to come true.
I was trying to IDENTIFY which of those things I thought of were to come true in the near future.
So, my experiment was to have my unconscious "alert" me if a thought I
had was going to come true by "merging" my conscious & unconscious minds together seamlessly. I thought, that would ease the flow of communication between the 2 entities. And if it had worked, then this would've been a
useful skill to have...essentially predicting the future.

I don't understand why you would think that the 11:11 platoon would be "warning" me
not to go that route. My intent was not to stop the prompts, (which like another
user had said DID feel like teases) it was for my
unconscious to give me the full story - to let me essentially see the other side,
to self-realize & to give me helpful warnings....instead of the constant "teasing" by the prompts & precognition.
So, I don't believe I got a warning (unless you have direct info from them regarding
my odd case,) I believe I simply changed the chemical/metaphysical makeup
of something in my head that caused that opening channel to TEMPORARILY close.
The prompts started surfacing again little by little in frequency and
last night, as I was reading George's book "In the Service of 11:11" I got a surge of prompts: 11:11, 3:11, and even ABC-22's 2:22.
So, I did go into meditation to make contact but didn't get any messages, I don't think I was deep enough coz my sleep was disturbed by my chronic pain.

>but if you are into >hypnosis, you should have no difficulty with deep >meditation, and that's the way to go.
>
Thanks for confirming that. I will stick to it. I do quite enjoy the 'deepness' when it happens.

>Once you make contact, you can ask. However its not unusual for the prompts to >change, although completely disappearing is probably far less common.
>
Right, that's what I believe too & since they DID disappear is why I was alarmed
& felt that I screwed-up something in my head! :sorry:

>I guess as I am not familiar with the theory of precognitive thought vs any other >thought, I wonder if this is another human theory which is incorrect?
>
Good question. All I know is that many of the things I merely thought about came true & it would be a useful skill to have for me and others to utilize. Of course, my assumption is that something inside of me (spirit, soul, whatever) would know when such a pre-cognitive thought had surfaced consciously in me.

>As far as I know, the more useful distinction is between thoughts YOU originate, >and those that are inserted into your mind by others.
>
Nice! Could a hypnosis script be written to alert the subject to such a situation?!
Wouldn't that mean that when the 11:11 upload some info in me, I would be
alerted somehow...maybe with the twitch of my eyebrow?

>We have also been told that there is no such thing as an unconscious mind,
>
Whoa! that's contradictory to my hypnotherapy learning. I must consider this seriously.

>Thinking about this some more, I am inclined to feel that this was a signal you are >going in the wrong direction with your experiment.
>
I do believe it was a step in the wrong direction. Do you know what I had asked to be done in my script? It sounds SO harmless...

1) Staircase induction for deep sleep
2) Imagine your conscious mind as a boring flat 2-D square surface , perhaps playing a video of my kid or anything that indicates pleasant, mndane, general life of the 5 senses.
3) Imagine your unconscious mind as a spinning ball containing the universe with
dazzling stars, space & an essence of God.
4) Now slowly merge the conscious & unconscious together to become 1 mind.

That's all!
And the next day, the prompts stopped!!
I'd love to know from the 11:11 themselves what the heck happened to me. Could ask them on my behalf? (Yes, eventually I may communicate with them, but it may take a lifetime!)

I had a feeling that certain imagined visuals in the universe could have STANDARD meanings for humans & I just happened to imagine things that ended-up causing the stoppage of prompts temporarily. E.g. Colors in dreams.

Peace,
-K-
"Every person is a birth-less, timeless, immortal, invisible, indescribable AWARENESS
that decided to take birth & become a time-bound, mortal, visible, describable CONSCIOUSNESS." -DJKenz
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

DJKENZ wrote:And from the Hypnotherapy (& even Trancendental Meditation) points-of-view, the source of those thoughts is the unconscious mind.
So, that sort of thing was happening so much that it became stressful because minute to minute everyday, I was internally trying to see if a thought I had of something or someone was a thought that was going to come true.
I was trying to IDENTIFY which of those things I thought of were to come true in the near future.
So, my experiment was to have my unconscious "alert" me
Well all I can share is that channeled info that relates, and that is that is that we do not have an "unconscious mind". What we do have, is a material mind, a soul, and an Indwelling Spirit. Added to that we can connect to the universe, and that is, in my opinion where you get insights like who is going to call on the phone, and then they do. Same really as remote viewing. Now George also has some messages on this, and here the midwayers refer to the soul as "mid mind" and the Indwelling Spirit as the higher mind. But again, nothing unconscious.

As to doing yourself harm, I recall George telling me a story, or maybe he wrote it in a book, when he decided to be stubborn (a rare thing? :roll: :roll: ) and insisted on trying to heal a child already buried in a grave, and he found himself in the grave, and had to be extricated by a greater power than he had. I would now say that he locked himself into the astral shell of that baby, as a guess. But yes, you do need to proceed with caution, letting greater minds guide us.

love,
Geoff.
DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

Hi Geoff,
I will take your advice literally regarding (lack of) unconscious mind
since it's channelled. Thanks for reinforcing the concept to me.

Yes, I just read the story about the same kid last night in "In service of 11:11."
I think I had a tear in my eye when he describes the child & what happened to her.

Q: I find it baffling that if the 11:11 have IQ in the thousands & are thousands of years old, all they could come-up with to communicate with us animalistic humans are these ambiguous prompts? And have to wait for US to prepare ourselves to communicate with them. Why can't they approach people in a straightforward manner via "conscious" telepathy, physical forms...like a salesperson with a pitch & get an instant reply as to whether the customer wants their product or not?

And if they can conduct automatic writing or channeling on their subject, can they
never draw a picture to make things clearer? It's always words & more words!
Can you imagine how useful a picture would be of their heirarchy/organizational structure?

Peace,
-K-
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

DJKENZ wrote:Q: I find it baffling that if the 11:11 have IQ in the thousands & are thousands of years old, all they could come-up with to communicate with us animalistic humans are these ambiguous prompts? And have to wait for US to prepare ourselves to communicate with them. Why can't they approach people in a straightforward manner via "conscious" telepathy, physical forms...like a salesperson with a pitch & get an instant reply as to whether the customer wants their product or not?
Well perhaps you lack an overall perspective of the evolution of both a "normal" world, and a disordered world, such as this? On a normal world, where the DNA has been greatly strengthened, the majority of residents actually see their midwayers, and these are initially the spiritual teachers. Later an angelic being physically takes up residence, and all know that he is a representative of the Creator. Now we have damaged DNA, and you can count on one hand the guys who can see midwayers. That's not their fault. Why materialisation is not used, I do not really know, but there must be some Law that prevents it being done, except in emergencies, but not typically for teaching. That said, I know of a number of people (long dead) who were gifted enough to have ex-mortals materialise and teach them.
DJKENZ wrote:And if they can conduct automatic writing or channeling on their subject, can they never draw a picture to make things clearer? It's always words & more words! Can you imagine how useful a picture would be of their heirarchy/organizational structure?

Peace,
-K-
Yes they can. Many gifted channelers are extremely frustrated by the words they have to use, to describe what are entire mindal concepts. They can download such packets, also images, but how can WE share those?

love,
Geoff.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

DJKenz writes:
And if they can conduct automatic writing or channeling on their subject, can they never draw a picture to make things clearer? It's always words & more words! Can you imagine how useful a picture would be of their heirarchy/organizational structure?
I drew the artwork for my company for almost 20 years, earned prizes in exhibitions for my brushed charcoals, sold lino prints on satin and velvet (tricky stuff) as a 12-year-old, but they won't let me draw them.

The reason is possible veneration of the individual, and it's like poison to them.

Veneration is set aside for the Creator of All, the rest of us are His hands and feet.

God bless.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Xena.
New Friend

Post by Xena. »

Some were saying how to be able to tell the difference between our thoughts and others.. I find that u can tell by the energy... I seem to have become sencitive to energy... In creatures... Angels... Demons... I think ppl who are naturally empathic can feel it easier... I am empathic... I think it helps... But I think everyone is emathic to a certain point... And something geoff said... How as u become more spiritally aware, or advanced... Or whatever word u like to use... U do just know stuff... U have no idea how u learned it u just know.. For me it's been empathy for one.. Astral projection... Obe... Then there is the deeper stuff... Like things god tells u about things they don't talk about really in this world... That's a long story...

Something u can try is remembering how u felt when u know u got a thought that wasn't ur own.. Do it everytime... However I don't believe all thoughts other than our own only comes from angels, or god.. So it was important to me to be able to tell where they are all coming from...

Dunno if I'm saying it in a way everyone can understand.. It's hard for me to know so many things and can't even explain them very well...

About what u say about the prompts stopping... I think how they work is... Ur there to serve... But u have to be on a certain path to do that... When they do stuff to take u off the path the prompts can stop... I think depending on what u have done... Sometimes I think they change depending on the MSG and what ur suposed to do... Of course it could be different for everyone... Either way I get msgs from songs... Maybe next time u get prompt and ur in ur car.. If ur listening to a cd turn on the radio.. It could be the first thing u hear... Or listen carefully to the lyrics of the song that's on.... One time I was driving home and I had the radio off, then turned it on, and something deep inside me said to listen... I felt amazing energy going through me... I listened and the song that was playing was the pretenders - I'll stand by u... I had heard the song 100x and never thought anything about it.. Until that night... As I listened to the song every lyric struck a chord with me until I was in tears... And in that moment I finally knew for sure I was never alone...
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Wow, this is a great post! Very interesting information. Thanks!

:sunflower: Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Xena. wrote:Some were saying how to be able to tell the difference between our thoughts and others.. I find that u can tell by the energy... I seem to have become sencitive to energy... In creatures... Angels... Demons... I think ppl who are naturally empathic can feel it easier... I am empathic... I think it helps... .
Dear Xena,

If you can sense an energy, then all you can sense is the closeness of an entity. That does not tell you who initiated the thought, and in particular, your Thought Adjuster is with you all the time, and emits no energy that you can feel. You are simply guessing, if you feel the energy. You may well be right of course, and its probable that you are right. But we get many more thoughts from our TA, and in fact it is the TA that we are really hoping each of you will learn to hear.

love,
Geoff
Xena.
New Friend

Post by Xena. »

Maybe I didn't explain well enough what I meant... To me feeling an energy is like hearing someones voice... I can tell by the energy what is causing some thoughts, or in some cases prompts... Just like how u can identify ppl by the sound of their voice... Hope that makes some sense...
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Xena. wrote:Maybe I didn't explain well enough what I meant... To me feeling an energy is like hearing someones voice... I can tell by the energy what is causing some thoughts, or in some cases prompts... Just like how u can identify ppl by the sound of their voice... Hope that makes some sense...
Dear Xena,

Yes it does, and it is most definitely a spirit voice, not a Thought Adjuster that you hear. A Thought Adjuster has no such identity, its an extremely faint thought with no other coloration.

love,
Geoff.
DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

Geoff wrote:
Xena. wrote:Maybe I didn't explain well enough what I meant... To me feeling an energy is like hearing someones voice... I can tell by the energy what is causing some thoughts, or in some cases prompts... Just like how u can identify ppl by the sound of their voice... Hope that makes some sense...
Dear Xena,

Yes it does, and it is most definitely a spirit voice, not a Thought Adjuster that you hear. A Thought Adjuster has no such identity, its an extremely faint thought with no other coloration.

love,
Geoff.
Hmmm...then how was it that we had someone channelling a "Thought Adjuster" in one of the recent daily emails from the board?
-k-
DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

George wrote:DJKenz writes:
And if they can conduct automatic writing or channeling on their subject, can they never draw a picture to make things clearer? It's always words & more words! Can you imagine how useful a picture would be of their heirarchy/organizational structure?
I drew the artwork for my company for almost 20 years, earned prizes in exhibitions for my brushed charcoals, sold lino prints on satin and velvet (tricky stuff) as a 12-year-old, but they won't let me draw them.

The reason is possible veneration of the individual, and it's like poison to them.

Veneration is set aside for the Creator of All, the rest of us are His hands and feet.

God bless.....
I've been told twice by my spiritual master not to put her on a pedestal. I think it's my Indian upbringing....heh heh
However, Midwayer's communication is still too wordy. I'd love to go on the other side & change the Status-Quo! ha! ha! ha!
Great to hear from you personally George! I enjoy your books. Quite articulate & easy to follow!
(However, I do wonder if you truly responded to people in the words that you wrote. They seem too articulate/witty for circumstances
in which you were surprised/caught off-guard.)

While I have you with me here, could I ask....is the seeing of the 11:11 prompts "viral?"
I.e. MY wife first started seeing them, then I, then after mentioning it to colleagues at work, them too!

In Alpha state using your CD, should "I ask for ABC-22 to communicate with me" [telepathically]?
What should I ask for?
The Akashic construct track (3) has its purpose but I really want to communicate with the 11:11 progress team to guide me.
My ultimate goal is to help people with my compassionate talk & hypnosis skills.

Peace,
-Kenz-
ps. Wow, that's some seeerious artwork skills you have!
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Kenz,

A dilligent healthworker and a veteran of some 4000 transmissions named Lytske.

Probably one of the top half dozen receivers in the world.

www.1111ProgressGroup.com carries Lytske's documentation.

God bless.......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Thank you Kenz, thank you, thank you, for that wonderful compliment on my books.

They're selling better in the US (especially) than they did 6 months ago, and considering the economy there is going south, it's a bit of a miracle. Soon, early next year, we'll have another offset run done.

But kenz, kenz, kenz, you do not have a "Master" -- if any at all it's free music says Google! :mrgreen:

Doesn't count for a spiritual guru, but keep trying.

God bless...
:bigsmurf:
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Hello Kenz,

I am not really educated on different kinds of thoughts but it almost sounds to me like you are dealing with the law of attraction. You put a thought out, ponder about a person and the universe is designed to bring you your answer. Sometimes it is in the form of a midwayer communication, sometimes it might be a news story on the TV, an article in a paper or a friend suddenly appearing out of the blue. But the bottom line being beyond all the different types of communication out there all of this comes, is attracted to you simply by you pondering a thought in the first place. And I simply think you are becoming conscious of that process. At least that is what it looks like to me.

Love,
Michelle
DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

George wrote:Hi Kenz,

A dilligent healthworker and a veteran of some 4000 transmissions named Lytske.

Probably one of the top half dozen receivers in the world.

http://www.1111ProgressGroup.com carries Lytske's documentation.

God bless.......
Hmmm, I've been through that site before.
Not sure if I was to look for something in particular.
I didn't see the name Lytske there.....?

George, do you know anything about seeing "911, 9:11, 119" ?
When I first started seeing 11:11 - something good ALWAYS happened
& when I saw 911 - something bad ALWAYS happened.
The greater the frequency of sightings, the bigger the incident.
I still see 911 sometimes but nothing major happens.

I'm wondering if there's another spirit group that has the codename "911" ?!
Sincerely,
-Knz-
DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

Michelle Petkus wrote:Hello Kenz,

I am not really educated on different kinds of thoughts but it almost sounds to me like you are dealing with the law of attraction. You put a thought out, ponder about a person and the universe is designed to bring you your answer. Sometimes it is in the form of a midwayer communication, sometimes it might be a news story on the TV, an article in a paper or a friend suddenly appearing out of the blue. But the bottom line being beyond all the different types of communication out there all of this comes, is attracted to you simply by you pondering a thought in the first place. And I simply think you are becoming conscious of that process. At least that is what it looks like to me.

Love,
Michelle
Thanks for your input Michelle.
I never thought of it that way!
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Kenz
George, do you know anything about seeing "911, 9:11, 119" ?
When I first started seeing 11:11 - something good ALWAYS happened
& when I saw 911 - something bad ALWAYS happened.
This forum is where all the newbies start!

If it was up to me I'd ban you because I reckon you've got some agenda going? I do hope I'm wrong this time!

Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra