Sudden halt in 11:11 prompts

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Sudden halt in 11:11 prompts

Post by Geoff »

DJKENZ wrote:Hmmm...then how was it that we had someone channelling a "Thought Adjuster" in one of the recent daily emails from the board?
-k-
Dear Kenz,

As you may see, from the comments by a number of moderators, you manage to strike a tone on this board that is foreign to us. Hard to describe the issue, but its certainly one of attitude. I hope that you learn to moderate this.

I did not say it is impossible to hear your Thought Adjuster, just that its hard, and as a result, few do. (Lytske is an amazing exception) But its not the sort of booming (or gentle, or sweet etc) voice that has a clear identity associated with it, that people often remark on when receiving messages from spirits.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Kenz,
DJKENZ wrote:While I have you with me here, could I ask....is the seeing of the 11:11 prompts "viral?"
I.e. MY wife first started seeing them, then I, then after mentioning it to colleagues at work, them too!
Yes, that is the case.
DJKENZ wrote:In Alpha state using your CD, should "I ask for ABC-22 to communicate with me" [telepathically]?
What should I ask for?
The Akashic construct track (3) has its purpose but I really want to communicate with the 11:11 progress team to guide me.
My ultimate goal is to help people with my compassionate talk & hypnosis skills.
It does seem to me that you have a great deal of enthusiasm and energy for this, much like I was ten years ago. What I mean by that, is I misdirected my energy and had to learn a big lesson very fast. That lesson is that the celestials are in charge, and if we want to help, we should let them decide what it is they want us to do. That's how it works. I see a lot of evidence of you wanting to do what you think is the way to go. My advice is to chill, and find out what THEY want you to do. Its probably not "the american way" but it is the way this planet will change.

But I suspect YOU will think: "Thats what I am doing". So I will give you an example of this, in response to youyr specific question. In the AC go there expecting NOTHING. Don't assume you have the right to call a specific celestial in to give you the goods. Yes you can talk to any celestial, and they will hear you. But whether they will turn up depends.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Xena.
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Xena. »

I'd like to take this moment to remember that there is so much that happens in the universe that we do not know everything there is, no matter how advanced we may think we are... Sometimes the things I know have so many layers, and is so complex I can't sometimes even explain to properly.. Probly most of the time LOL

But I am thankful for what I have been givin... What I do know so far, and just the guidance is truly a gift... A reward we recieve for seeking the truth.. And wanting to advance as souls and help others do the same..

New information can come from many places.. Even the least expected of places... The moment we close our minds to new possibilities, is the moment we stop learning and get off our paths...

I believe nothing is impossible.. And how could I, as I float on a tiny grain of sand, in a galaxy that is so small in a boundless universe? And this is all we can see.. Imagine all out there we don't see... And all that is here we don't see?
This is only the beginning.
Were all connected.

Thanx for listening,
-X.
Xena.
New Friend

Post by Xena. »

Geoff Wrote: In the AC go there expecting NOTHING.
I agree.. And feel many ppl may run into this issue no matter what they are doing in matters like this.

-X.

My angels name is Gabriel.

-There isn't only one way, but many that lead to the same place.
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by jfarris »

OK. So can I test my skills of discernment concerning this thread? :mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Always Jody,,,always use discernment,,,,everywhere...

something that popped into my 'mind' though,,,in reading the thread,,,and since I had started to take Hypnotherapy myself.....is...

that whoever coined the phrases conscious, unconscious, and sub conscious,,,used them for lack of better terms...

after all,,,,who today,,,,can you think of is totally 'conscious' (and operating on this 3D level) !

perhaps someone will rename those mental states of being to something that more suits the times...

I imagine Kernz will learn his particular lessons just as we all have had to learn ours,,,eg George getting stuck in a grave....that's even a tad more than stubborn,,,and he had a big one to learn there...

I'm calming down the edges,,,big time....it certainly comes alot easier that way...

so happy meditating Kernz,,,,you'll figure it out...no problem,,,just relax abit..

blessings
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

They're terms, really.

Unconscious -- as in coma
Subconscious -- as in waking up from sleep when someone's staring at you.
Conscious -- as in counting the money to pay for your fish and chips.
Superconscious -- as in having Celestial contact, simply because it cannot
happen without the TA's approval and assistance.

As per Professor Dr. Edward Willis.
Can't argue with him, he's (in Rookwood), oops Mansonia.

Cheers . . .
:bigsmurf:
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by jfarris »

Thanks, PP! :love

I needed that! :mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Thank you Bro,, for stating the 'better terms' I requested....I like these....
Unconscious -- as in coma
Subconscious -- as in waking up from sleep when someone's staring at you.
Conscious -- as in counting the money to pay for your fish and chips.
Superconscious -- as in having Celestial contact, simply because it cannot
happen without the TA's approval and assistance.
funny but I always thought of Prof. Willis as still living.....perhaps from your books,,,he sounded like an incredible (no nonsense) person,,,and I loved your excerpts about him...yes I guess he'd be pretty ancient if he was still down here...

and you're welcome Jody,,,
it's a tough row to hoe down here,,,,well,,,as tough as we make it,,,it just takes us awhile to figure out we're the ones making it,,,and how to change it....

someone referenced life to watching tv ,,, and said if you don't like what you're seeing,,,

change the channel....good thing we have remotes (TA's) there's always a better channel...

have a great day everyone..

loves pp :study:
Daily Affirmation:
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

PP writes:
funny but I always thought of Prof. Willis as still living.....perhaps from your books,,,he sounded like an incredible (no nonsense) person,,,and I loved your excerpts about him...yes I guess he'd be pretty ancient if he was still down here...
By 1997 he had read 3 of my manuscripts. By January of 2000 when the Anatomy of the Halfway Realm was done, I went looking for him, but he was gone . . . bit like his lectures. Throw his papers in his briefcase and walk out ahead of everyone. No 'see you next week, students.'

I used to grunt, "Ta-rah then!" :) One of a kind he was.

Hugs........
me
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi George,
well it wouldn't surprise me then,, if he popped in on you sometime and he'll probably Ta Rah you :mrgreen:

loves pp
xo
Daily Affirmation:
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi PP,

It might be one long litany of "the Master" and the "Underling." I would probably not be interested.

The Churchill thing was different.

Whilst I don't care for politicians in the least, this is likely to be the first and last transmit of its kind. Churchill, rather his bi-polar condition, was twice the subject of my abnormal psych lectures in '74 and again in '96. As well, if my family missed the illegal radio broadcasts in '44 and '45 in the German occupied Netherlands, there were always the illegally translated papers of his speaches. Churchill was "the big man" to my dad. All of us, really.

Churchill also met up with Secondary Midwayer Beatrice (ABC-3), and knows of 11:11 Progress, all of us. He is likely to be in higher spheres (he didn't say, so that's my assumption), if so, he moves down to Mansonia One for reconciliation with many confused ones, who lost their lives in WWII.

I now consider him to be a friend, not a regular contact. There are many transmits of (recent) people of all kinds on Geoff's site

BTW. Last year Sunny and I heard from (reckless) John Denver, and his demise was an accident, NOT suicide.

Lastly, "G'day" or "G'day, mate" is a common greeting in Oz -- a term of endearment to some . . . it was to me :) .

Hugs........
:bigsmurf:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Oh I finally caught the 'undertone'
I used to grunt, "Ta-rah then!"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

and yes I guess you already heard enough of
It might be one long litany of "the Master" and the "Underling." I would probably not be interested.
:lol: :lol:

Yes I remember a Churchill transmit in the List Ops,,,and yes,,,I guess he will have another big job to do..

I actually got to go into his bunker in Dover once,,,pretty impressive site,,,,you just kind of stood there and walking around....thinking...

hugs,,pp
Daily Affirmation:
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

His catnaps, and the 11th month, the 11th day, the 11th hour. :)

Lots of posts here.

Signing off..........
me.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

me signing off too,

it's 4:36 am here....ooops

xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
DJKENZ
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by DJKENZ »

Dear Geoff,
thanks again for having my posts on this board. When I had found the board last year,
I was extremely excited & like others have expressed, felt that I had finally found "Home" & it was thus hard to stay away from my family for long. (-:
DJKENZ wrote:In Alpha state using your CD, should "I ask for ABC-22 to communicate with me" [telepathically]?
What should I ask for?
The Akashic construct track (3) has its purpose but I really want to communicate with the 11:11 progress team to guide me.
My ultimate goal is to help people with my compassionate talk & hypnosis skills.
It does seem to me that you have a great deal of enthusiasm and energy for this, much like I was ten years ago. What I mean by that, is I misdirected my energy and had to learn a big lesson very fast. That lesson is that the celestials are in charge, and if we want to help, we should let them decide what it is they want us to do. That's how it works. I see a lot of evidence of you wanting to do what you think is the way to go. My advice is to chill, and find out what THEY want you to do. Its probably not "the american way" but it is the way this planet will change.

But I suspect YOU will think: "Thats what I am doing". So I will give you an example of this, in response to youyr specific question. In the AC go there expecting NOTHING. Don't assume you have the right to call a specific celestial in to give you the goods. Yes you can talk to any celestial, and they will hear you. But whether they will turn up depends.

love,
Geoff.[/quote]

I'm confused Geoff (& your example was very helpful...thank you!)
Having no expectations is certainly not what I have been doing.
I've been going in the AC with strong expectations :lol: to meet a celestial, or my guardian angel
or to heal a child because George has instructions on the CD to solidy in the mind what I wish to do -either meet a celestial or perform a healing. Have I misinterpreted something or have the instructions been modified after the CD printing?

Thank you for your prompt & generous responses (no I'm not expecting that everytime... :lol: )
Love & Blessings,
-Kenz-
ps. As of now, I will go in the AC expecting nothing.
-------------------------------------
"Every person is a birth-less, timeless, immortal, invisible, indescribable AWARENESS
that decided to take birth & become a time-bound, mortal, visible, describable CONSCIOUSNESS." -DJKenz