Very Cheeky Prompt

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Rob
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Very Cheeky Prompt

Post by Rob »

There is no escaping the midwayers when they want to prompt you.
I was in the movies on Sunday while well into the movie the person in front received one of those very annoying and rude silent mobile phone SMS. Hard to ignore with the light they cast which made me glance down. The Iphone remarkable displayed 1.11 in blazingly bold numbers as the time. The receiver quickly turned it off rather than read it (a little consideration). All this was within a few seconds. I gave a smirk and thought to myself “very cheeky guys”.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Very Cheeky Prompt

Post by Geoff »

Dear Rob,

Yeah, but maybe it was meant for both of you?

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Rob
Family

Post by Rob »

No doubt. I really hope the receiver knew what it was about.
TonyS
Busy Bee

Post by TonyS »

Very cheeky indeed. I like it
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Very cool! And yes they are cheeky! And persistent! :kiss:

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

I had my monthly spiritual group meeting here in Sydney last night. Afterwards I generally take one lady home, and I needed to fill up with fuel. On the pump that I used, for diesel, they had of course the price for premium, e10 and diesel. Only thing is the diesel showed a price of 111.1. Sadly I had to pay the right price, 123.9 I think.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Wow, Geoff!!! Amazing how that worked! Too bad you had to pay the "correct" price!!!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
TonyS
Busy Bee

Post by TonyS »

My cheeky prompt recently:

I was watching a world cup qualifier soccer match between Portugal and Bosnia when I got a very cheeky prompt. At one moment the two captains were standing near each other with their backs to the camera and for a second I got the two 11's from the numbers on their backs.

I just had to :)

Cheers
Tony
Rob
Family

Post by Rob »

Oh man this is just getting better. I had an interview today to enter university to do My Bachelor in Fine art and while I was sitting waiting with a few other hopefuls I noticed that one of the paintings of a the guy having their interview before me was of a domestic scene with a digital clock reading 11:11. Could you imagine my amazement, I mean this was a painting by a complete stranger. He went in for his interview and I sat there pondering the odds (ha).
I just had to ask him when he came out why he had chosen to include that particular number. He was straight out of school (I’m approaching the interview as a mature age student), his response was “er, I read something about it and thought it would be cool to use that number”. I asked him whether he saw the prompt and he said no. I advised him to take more notice.
I actually went into my interview very calm and in control after an extremely stressful and panic full day.
What do you all make of that? I know I have a guardian angel and have always considered the prompt affirming I am on my right path.

Totally amazed Rob
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

I reckon you're definitely on the right path Rob! Great cheeky prompts from you lot!

I had to go to the dentists on Wednesday and I'm a big fat coward who has a low pain threshold and I was crappin' meself all morning. As we sat in the waiting room, the film Home was playing and the music was very soothing; I looked at the dvd monitor and it was 1:11:12 hahaha! Relax Pet, you're not alone! (Yeah, I had the kid's bouncing about with me!)
At last I got on the dreaded chair, shaking, (pathetic I know), and on the computer screen just above my head with my pearly whites for the dentist to study was 1111. I finally relaxed and hah! got a clean bill of health.
{Incidentally, I also got me a dose of well deserved karma! In the xray room the assistant asked me for my necklace and then asked whether I was pregnant, looking at my midrift!! I answered: "Steady on! I've already had 5...No, I'm just a big lass!" and she started to apologize, all red in the face. "It's all right," I said and roughly explained it was my karma coming back to me and we had a good chortle! A few years ago I asked a woman when her baby was due and she told me emphatically she was so not even preggers. To which, twit of the century replied: "are you sure??" but I never meant it nasty. We became good buds eventually.}

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Petra, I am laughing so hard....I love it. You should write a book!!! :lol:
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

I'm glad I got you laughing Clare. But it's so true. The hygenist laughed so spontaniously it made my day :) As for my friend in Wales, she still scolds me about that!!

Love you, Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
~*Star_Struck*~

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Hahahhahahha you crack me up Pet :mrgreen: :kiss: :hithere
I hate going to the dentist as well. I have an appointment next week. Not looking forward to it. Stupid braces.. not long left now!! :bana:

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

I met this woman the other night. As we began talking, it was only a few minutes until we discovered that we were both the 'only child'. In other words - no siblings. Of course, she thought was pretty kewl.... 8)

Then she told me that her mother and grandmother were also 'onlies'. Immediately i surmised that between us that equated to 1...1...1...1. :brilsmurf: , I know.

Just a few minutes prior to this revelation, she mentioned that she already had 5 kids, with only like 1 or 2 still at home. And let me tell you, she appeared no worse for the wear and tear! :o

Sooo, almost reflexively, I asked her if she thought "she had another one in her?" Almost reflexively, she replied "yep. Without a doubt!"

So I said, "keep talking like that, and you'll have another one in ya..." :shock: :lol: :baby

Isn't life Grand??? :farao: :sunny: :king: :queen: :cheers:

Love and Light,

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
jfarris
Family

Cheeky Prompt? Do ya think?

Post by jfarris »

Hmmm.... let's see.....progress? of the painfully slow pace??

Midwayer humor. Hilarious. :mrgreen:

Light and Life,

jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Xena.
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Xena. »

Ever be driving down the road and see a flashing construction sign that says EXPECT DELAYS and feel like it's maybe a MSG ? LOL that or they are being funny!

-X.