DO THE MIDWAYERS GO AWAY TO DO THEIR WORK?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
LOUISE
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

DO THE MIDWAYERS GO AWAY TO DO THEIR WORK?

Post by LOUISE »

Hi All :hithere

Yesterday was a very strange day indeed :?

As you all know, I see 22 every day. However yesterday, I constantly kept seeing 22 virtually EVERY HOUR. I would even go into a different room and see the time on the microwave as ??:22 when in fact the time in the other rooms was ??:23 and in some cases ??:25, lol. Everytime I saw 22, I would look up, wave and smile and say hello.

Anyway, last night I read Geoff's post regarding what to do when you see the prompts and about giving them permission to read your thoughts if you want them to, too. At 22:22, I decided to ask them for their help and the areas in my life in which I needed their help. I did the same when I went to bed last night too.

However, today, I have not seen one "22" prompt at all :cry: Does this mean that they have gone away to work out my requests? :finger:
Love, light and blessings

Lou
x
LOUISE
Family

Re: DO THE MIDWAYERS GO AWAY TO DO THEIR WORK?

Post by LOUISE »

*******, I've had to tell you this............

I was just on FB on Farmville and at 14:22, it completely through me out of my farm, how funny is that. I think it's the Midwayers telling me "Hey, we ain't gone nowhere madam". How cool is that! :bana:

Lou
x
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

LOUISE wrote:However, today, I have not seen one "22" prompt at all :cry: Does this mean that they have gone away to work out my requests? :finger:
Dear Louise,

Probably not, if this is the first time the numbers have changed on you,you are probably in Stage II.

Communication between the celestials is very fast, and very comprehensive. These things are often dealt with almost instantly.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
ssjenn
Busy Bee

Post by ssjenn »

Hi,

My Master Teacher Julian went away once to do work. I was trying to trance him in and he let me know that he had been away working but because I asked came in to visit. So I am aware that they can be there in a heartbeat but also have other work to do as well and it struck me "away" was the term used.

Blessings,
Jennifer
You are all that you need to be.
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Hi Jenn,

Thanks for that.

I still don't know the name of or what my Midwayer looks like.

I do the meditation CD but I just don't get anything. The other day I did get colours of yellows and oranges and a little bit of green when George asked me to invite my celestial, but I never see a vision of a person :cry:

Lou
x
ssjenn
Busy Bee

Post by ssjenn »

don't beat yourself up over it....sometimes we aren't prepared so see anything and who is to say that they really aren't just colours and energies anyways. I would think that it is more fitting to feel energy or see colours than to see a guide as a human. Those of us who see people aren't really feeling or sensing, we are thinking. I would probably prefer it your way as it is more truthful if that makes sense.

Jennifer
You are all that you need to be.