Hi there, new here

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Thumb Supper
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Hi there, new here

Post by Thumb Supper »

Hello All! Is this the right place to post? I hope so, as it is where my words have come to me :? I am new here, after several months of the prompts - just looked at computer clock and it flicked at that very point from 1:11 to 1:12 :D deep breath and eyes closed. Well, this all kind of started for me about 6/7 weeks ago when travelling through a train station - as we pulled away I felt a breathlessness as I saw the time on the station clock (11:11:11). It felt as though I had fulfilled the best yawn that I didn't know I even needed. I had previously had some thoughts and sightings on the 11 business but never looked into it further. Since then it has been appearing to me in so many ways (I am wondering whether to itemise these occurrences). My family say I have 'the first signs' (of madness, according to them) but I know that something something is going on with this so must just pay no heed to their jibber-jabber on the matter! Now, other numbers are coming too and I just have to deep breathe and feel a smile rise up from within me. Several instances have happened today and then, as I was working, I had a 'someone's just walked over my grave' shiver - look up at the clock and it's 11 past. And I am realising other coincidences with these numbers and times/pieces of my life so far... Hmm, I hope I have not banged on about myself too much (and in the wrong message board too) thank you. Does anyone keeo a log of their experiences? Would you recommend doing so?

*peace to you*

xXx
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Hi there, new here

Post by Geoff »

Dear Thumb Supper,

Welcome. I moved your post, as its really a new thread.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Twinstars
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Twinstars »

hello thumb supper,

welcome. the best way to get started is by reading the FAQ's thread. there are a myriad of souls with experiences similar to your own, many of them right here, so you've come to the right place. keep sharing and feel free to move about and enjoy the energy here.

Blessings,
John
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi Thumb supper, very pleased to meet you. As John pointed out, the place we all started here was the FAQ page.

My husband, some friends and family thought I was hot on the trail of looniville and begged me to 'get off!' but now....well, my husband at least see's the prompts and once he even got saved by a Midwayer from a nasty road accident!

peace to you too! Love, Petra xx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Thumb Supper,

You wrote:
Hmm, I hope I have not banged on about myself too much (and in the wrong message board too) thank you.
Nope, you didn't. :) I always love hearing about others lives and experiences. It is how we get to know each other so blabber away, please. ;)
Does anyone keep a log of their experiences? Would you recommend doing so?
I keep a journal of my experiences ..well to be more specific of my meditation experiences. I believe it is very helpful in helping to remember not just the experiences but the way you feel at the time as well.

Anyway, I am glad you found us Thumb Supper. Welcome to the message board! :hithere
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Thumb Supper
New Friend

Post by Thumb Supper »

Hello Geoff, thank you for your welcome and for relocating my post ;)

John, hello to you also - I'm sure there is much more on this than I could have imagined x

Dear Petra - hello! Such a wonderful thing of you being so strong-willed with this that it has ended up with the prompts saving your husband :)

Sandy, thank you so much for your ideas on the experience journals - I am going to do this (and this is doubly good as I have just the book, a one which
I bought not knowing what to do with :D )

I am more glad that I found you all! ;p double thumbs up!

More has happened today, is all good :D I feel quite excited by all this.

I have also remembered my featherings - these seem to have stopped (one would fall before me every couple of months - I have always thought this was my grandfather) when the numbers got going!

:loves Thank you all for being so welcoming on the matter, *peace to you*
Thumb Supper Hannah xXx
hmm
Family

Post by hmm »

First of all I wanted to say hello! :hithere

But you touched on some interesting points. First of all, I rarely if ever share my experiences with anyone other than the fine folks on this site. I live in the "Bible Belt" of the United States and few people are really open to other ideas. SO, what I usually tell people is that I believe in God but I am not a Baptist and it usually drives them nuts. But thats ok too, they can believe what they want, I am not responsible for them. Just as long as they aren't trying to ram their beliefs down my throat we will all be happy.

The idea of the journal is a excellent one. I have thought about doing the same myself. Could you even find a deeper message in it? Could you discover that you get prompted more or less depending on the time or day, your mood, your level of stress? Its a interesting idea and one I may pursue. If you don't mind me stealing it!

Anyway nice to meet you and may God continue to bless you!
"That is the AMAZING thing about LOVE - unlike material things that when we share we physically have less of, with LOVE, the more you share the more you have!!!!" -Sammy
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

Hello Thumb Supper and *welcome* to our family !!! :sunflower:
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
Thumb Supper
New Friend

Post by Thumb Supper »

Hello hmm :)

Of course, by all means keep a diary, I believe there would be deeper messages. But they may not seem to mean anything to us yet - like hearing a song in a certain way all your life until something changes you and you finally 'get the message'. Or the one you are meant to hear at that time, anyway. Perhaps an experience diary/journal may reveal the intentions of these prompts at some other time for us.

Bluebelle235 :) hello to you and thank you :D

I love that when I come on here I feel actual warmth from what I read :loves

love to you all xXx
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

hello Thumb Supper :hithere

diaries are always a good idea. i kept a diary of my spiritual awakening experiences....a few years back.

i just took a look at it the other day....wow...it is neat...to see the progress made :sunflower:

interesting username you have chosen.

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Blue said:
...i just took a look at it the other day....wow...it is neat..
Took a ganders at mine the other day too and it's anything but neat...doodles, ink and scibbling all over the pages! :lol: Serious though, talk about having progressed in many areas (and :oops: backwards in others! My pops-in-law will always be a bane in my life and I so do not want to have to work those things out in the Mansion Worlds, or wherever I end up! Guess I'll be stuck there unless I do work on that huh?)

Love to you All, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Hi there Thumb Supper. Nice to 'meet' you! :hithere

At least I don't think I have said hello before now. :scratch:

Enjoy. :mrgreen:

Light and Life,

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Thumb Supper
New Friend

Post by Thumb Supper »

Hello there blue nova,
I feel that I am at my time of awakening (or reawakening and un-dulling myself) - so the diary keeping shall commence! I still haven't begun with it - I know everything will be all over the place. There is so much at an all of a sudden that I need to get down.

Petra, was there anything in your doodles?

Jody, hullo and greetings to you! I'm sure I will continue to :)

Peace to you all :loves The Sup x
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hiya Sup, no, nothing very interesting. Usually a foot, thunder clouds with lightning and love hearts, LOL! Oh, and numerous number 8's.

Love, Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra
Thumb Supper
New Friend

Post by Thumb Supper »

Dear Petra,
Was that you looking to stamp out the pain of the storm and flood the skies with love?? I hope I'm not being an over-analytical freakazoid over your doodles, but it makes me think that! Number 8s? Aren't they meant to be a symbol of neverending life/energy flow? When one of my nieces was very small and learning her numbers (age 4? I know she wasn't at school), instead of saying 'eight' she would call it 'ugly'! What is that all about?? She would also run from door to door of one particular room saying she was letting in 'Babbo, Goggo and Dawbaws' - sorry, going off on a different subject, I just rememered that as was all about the same time!

xXx Love to you :loves
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

I said a quick hello to you on another thread - didn't realize you had your own!

So...hello again, Thumb! Nice to have you here. :hithere :roll

Love,
Kenge
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
~*Star_Struck*~

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

I've been keeping a journal of everyday thoughts and happenings since i was seven years old :meds: I have a suitcase full of diaries that i can barely budge it's so heavy. There's something so therepeutic about writing your feelings down, it seems to put it all into perspective for me.. i find it so helpful to keep a diary.

Having said that, i have never written down about my stillness exercises and what was said. That is a really good suggestion.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
Thumb Supper
New Friend

Post by Thumb Supper »

Hello Kengie :hithere - Good to meet you too :) I read your post there on the other thread - 400 years! Goodness! :)

Hello Star :) , woah! How much ink must you have gotten through? And how many memories contained within them... I used to keep a diary about 8 years ago but the thought of someone finding it horrified me! I have toyed with even incinerating them but can't bring myself to burn a book. I have found that my sketchbooks which I have kept are like diaries to me - despite the drawings being there to look at, it really feels as though my most intimate thoughts are being laid bare! :oops:

Anyway, I have started my new diary of my experiences
(Hurrah!)

*peace*
:thumleft: xXx
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Thumb wrote a wee while back:
Was that you looking to stamp out the pain of the storm and flood the skies with love?? I hope I'm not being an over-analytical freakazoid over your doodles, but it makes me think that! Number 8s? Aren't they meant to be a symbol of neverending life/energy flow?
You can be over-analytical freakazoid about me or my doodles any time! :lol: Sorry I didn't see your reply sooner...still getting used to the new format.
It's funny, as I was writing about the number 8 I quickly thought of what you wrote too! :D
Anyway, I dunno if I fit that bill....but thank you Thumb for suggesting so :kiss: I'm trying, hehe...
Your niece sounds so sweet:
instead of saying 'eight' she would call it 'ugly'
:lol: eccentric, I love it! I love the number eight. Did you ever discover who Babbo, Goggo and Dawbaws were? I'm actually interested...

Loves, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Thumb Supper
New Friend

Post by Thumb Supper »

Hello Petra, no I didn't ever find out who the Babbo-land characters were - I've been waiting til this evening to ask my niece and she claims to have no recollection at all! And looked at me with great disdain when I quizzed her on it, how rude! However, I'm sure that somewhere I have on cassette evidence of 'ugly' hahaha!
*still having my prompts many times a day :loves * and I can feel things are moving x
xXx Love to you all