The Wonder of it all

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Manifestations
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

The Wonder of it all

Post by Manifestations »

Posted awhile back. Any comments on my experience when sleeping?
=====================================================================
Greetings All!

I have many many things to share with you.

First off, I would like to give my thanks to everyone who responded to my message. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

Now, what has happened in the last few days.

I have been longing and seeking others to share my experiences, to not feel alone and question all this amazement.
I suddenly have all these people at work, the delivery guy, people at the gas station and in the little family owned shops that I support and bestest of all I found all of you. I am enjoying myself soooo very much. I also had been thinking about a very good friend that I ended contact with 2 1/2 years ago. I finally couldn't take it anymore and found her number and called. I said: Guess who! and she said PJ. (my given name is Patty Jo Noel..) Here she has been wishing that I would contact her. Wow everyday, my face hurts from smiling! :D

(need a break and eat my fish) yummy

Ok. it would take me forever to explain all that and what has happened. I have a strong feeling you all, my friends, understand it completely and have experienced it.

Just one more amazing thing:
I have been completely exhausted at the end of each day...mentally and I can't exactly express the feeling. But, last night I just HAD to go to sleep at 8:30. I woke up and felt so clear and like peaceful. A feeling I don't recall ever having prior. The first thing in my mind...like a vision, experience, memory was:

I died but I didn't. I was laying flat and there were hands over me..and they reminded me of spirits, angels...
Then I felt this like spasm and a part off me lifted up and away. I was very peaceful through this whole experience. I think maybe I released my old 3D( :?: ) self and now I'm left with my true soul and purpose.
All day today I was so relaxed..and I've had many coincidences occur more and more frequently.

I'm filled with joy!! :sunflower:
I would like your thoughts on all this.

"You can't discover your soul purpose unless you 'seek' it" Manifestations :loves
Last edited by Manifestations on Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: The Wonder of it all

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello P.J. Nice to hear from you again!
I was laying flat and there were hands over me..and they reminded me of spirits, angels...
Whenever I need a healing, this is just what happens to me. I have been touched since a little girl and know exactly when they are around.

I'm glad you've been reunited with your friend!

God bless, love, Petra xx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Manifestations
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: The Wonder of it all

Post by Manifestations »

Thank you Petra for your comment. It is comforting to know that you understand my experience.

I would like you to elaborate on your/my experience. Please?

May you have wonder in Mother Earth and adventures each and everyday. I love an adventure..do it at least once a week. Just go out and walk, really look at everything God created and truly feel it.
Or, I get in my car (transformer) :bike: and just drive and see where I end up. Usually I end up somewhere that I feel I was guided to. Like my angels? are giving me directions.

Hugs,Manifestations
"You can't discover your soul purpose unless you 'seek' it" Manifestations :loves
Love and hugs!
Manifestations

'You can't discover your soul purpose, unless you 'Seek' it'
by Me!