Cant Ignore it any longer

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
ronr
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Cant Ignore it any longer

Post by ronr »

I can't ignore the 11:11 phenomenon anymore that has been consistent in my life for more than 3 years now. I do NOT watch the clock every few minutes. But when I look at the clock, so often I see 11:11 or 1:11. I want to understand more about the significance of this. I don't see 2:22 or 3:33, etc. It's all about the 11:11 or 1:11 for me. Is it some sort of message to me?...and others? In my life, there are a lot of spiritual 'pulls' that try to pull me one way or the other, good or bad, healthy or unhealthy, positive or negative. If there are some significant answers as to why I so often see 1:11 or 11:11, I am definitely interested. I was thinking about it today...just a couple hours ago. Just a few minutes ago, I looked back at my clock to check for 'bedtime' and there it was again...11:11. It's beyond coincidence now. I just really want to know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, a good omen or a bad omen, a revelation of sorts, or what? Thanks for any experiencial and knowledgeable responses. My email is (removed by admin). This has been an amazing phenomenon that I can no longer ignore. When I searched it on Google tonight, I was somewhat surprised to see how many 11:11 'commoners' there are out there. Who are we? Why are 'we' seeing these numbers and many others not? Are we in some way different or special or cursed or blessed? I believe myself to be an intelligent and kind and 'normal' person, and also to be 'in touch' with the spiritual side of life so-to-speak. But I'm also just your basic human being that is not calling the psychic hotline, etc. :) Any guidance, advice, etc. that is 'on the real' would be greatly appreciated. I DO consider spiritual entities and supreme beings that are beyond human to be as real as reading what I'm typing now. I know this...not a guess. I just want some guidance on this 11:11 or 1:11 thing that has happened all-too-often in my life in the past few years. Is it godly or satanic?...or neither? I haven't had lights or electricity turning off and on, etc. Just the numbers that I have mentioned ad-nausium at this point. :) Take it easy, and thank you to those who might share and shed some light on this for me. --Ron
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Cant Ignore it any longer

Post by Geoff »

Hi Ron,

I split this post from a thread where it did not belong, but having said that, I almost deleted it as a dup, because its very similar to another you posted. Being a newbie, I cut you some slack.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Ron,

Welcome to the 11:11 MB.

To read the FAQ's is almost a must.

God bless........
George.
ofek
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ofek »

hey welcome
the 11:11 phenomenon has to be a good thing because it has helped me stop so many bad habits and opened me to the important things in life
you will learn more about it with time
peace and love,
ofek
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

ofek wrote:hey welcome
the 11:11 phenomenon has to be a good thing because it has helped me stop so many bad habits and opened me to the important things in life
you will learn more about it with time
peace and love,
ofek
Aww that was so sweet, Ofek! :roll

And welcome to the board Ron! :sunflower:

Love,
Kenge
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Hey ronr :hithere

I really believe that we are truly blessed.

For me, a big part of 11:11 is always having a friend to turn to. I've always suffered from depression and have suffered from bouts of extreme loneliness, but what i have learned is that i will never be alone and that the universe loves me greatly. I love my midway friends, and i love all my fellow eleveners on this site. I think everyone here would agree that this site is a huge blessing :sunflower: We are able to come together in our own private area and learn and grow together in friendship and an atmosphere of love and support. Seeing 11:11 is to me being part of something very special.

As George mentioned, reading the FAQ is really important, you will find many answers there.

Welcome to our friendly board!

Lots of love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Dear Ron,

I remember too my excitement when I first joined the site! Its truly amazing, eh!!! :sunflower: If you will stick around you will come to know the thing that we 11ers have in common is the will to make a change for the better on our Beloved Planet,,, One by One..... Through Love...

I have a feeling you will not find a better loving site than this One you joined!!! Welcome Friend! :D

God Bless You, We truly are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Ron,

Seeing the 11:11 prompts is definitely a good thing. I hope you too will soon feel the same way as you search for answers. While seeing 11:11 and other prompts don't mean we are any more special than any one else, it does mean that we have interests, abilities, knowledge even psychic gifts that will be helpful and useful to the midwayers and other celestials working tirelessly to uplift our beloved planet.

Tannis said it beautifully...
you will come to know the thing that we 11ers have in common is the will to make a change for the better on our Beloved Planet,,, One by One..... Through Love...
Love, kindness, caring...is what its all about.
Hope to see you around the message board. Welcome.

Love, Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.