11:11

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
willisch1
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

11:11

Post by willisch1 »

About a year ago over a two week period I would wake up at night at 11:11. From what I have gathered it is not an uncommon experience. As I said this went on for about two weeks. I had borrowed a book from my neighbor and brought it back to her. She said she had another book for me to read and came back with a book titled, you guessed it. 11:11 by I believe a person named Solara. I've got to be honest and say I did not really connect with the book and life went on. Yesterday my girlfriend was informed by someone that the discomfort she was experiencing was due to 11:11. Aha, back in my life again. Well I saw that person today and we talked for a while about 11:11. I left hopped in my car, completely unaware of what time it was, turned the key on and the clock read 11:11. At that point I silently said to God or the Universe or whatever you wish to call that which is, 'I'm listening'.

I went straight to Barnes and Nobles and purchased a book on 11:11.

So hello, my name is Bill and I'll be visiting and trying to educate myself.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: 11:11

Post by Geoff »

Dear Bill,

Welcome. We have similar opinions about S.olara, in that she is obviously genuine, but precisely what she is trying to convey, is illusive.

The FAQS above will probably give you more explanation than any book, short of the Urantia Book. Even George's books are about his experiences, and do not attempt to put any other explanation to it.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Welcome Bill.....

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

Hello Bill and *welcome*
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
willisch1
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by willisch1 »

Thank you all for responding or saying hello. It's interesting that the Urantia Book gets mentioned here. I read the book two times about 6 years ago.

I would just like to add to my post. Last night when I went to bed I woke up at 2:22 AM and then again at 3:33 AM. I am going to practice silent meditation and see if I can make contact.

My calling in life is to establish a Theraputic Equestrian Center for disadvantaged children. My partner and I want to be able to offer these services for no cost. I am hoping my guides can help in this process.

Namaste,

William
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Bill! :hithere

Welcome to the 11:11 Family! I am so happy you were nudged to join us and even happier you obliged! hehe

I am looking forward to hearing more of your experiences..
Until then....

God Bless, We are One! :loves

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Bill! Nice to meet you! I was awakend at 2:22 for the past two nights....amazing, isn't it?

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius