Love it ...

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
beka
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Love it ...

Post by beka »

This week I've been pondering why I lately haven't been getting, or at least noticing, any prompts.

So, yesterday, while meditating, I had a little chat out loud with the midwayers and asked if they would please show me they were around (remembering what Geoff or George had said about them only being privy to your thoughts if you give them permission).

Then this morning, I'm thinking again about the fact that I'm not receiving prompts. As I do so, there's a promotion on the TV for an upcoming event. Just as I complete my thought, the date for this one day only event pops up on the screen and it's ... Nov 11. So there was my 11:11 just as requested
:D
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: Love it ...

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

So cool Beka, and very comforting :loves

i know that when i've had sincere moments of doubt, or a really low point that is when i'll be slammed over the head with a prompt, as if they're saying "have you forgotten about us?", like an old friend who always comes through for you when you need them.

Thanks for sharing Beka :D

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.