Dreams/Visions

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
mikeywilliam
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Dreams/Visions

Post by mikeywilliam »

I know we all from time to time have vivid dreams but do any of you tend to have the "really vivid" ones shortly after seeing the prompts? I have been seeing The 10:10, 11:11, 12:12 and 11:10 very, very frequently. Shortly after being what felt like being bombarded with the prompts, I had a dream which probably had the strongest Imagery I have had in a while. Are any of you experienced in dream interpritation.? I don't want to just go ahead and rammble on about it without asking if this is not the place for that sort a' thing.

Type ya' later and sorry for not being around much lately, been very pre-occupied.
:wink:
Michael
Chasing the fire means you'll only taste the heat, but when you Feed the flame, the fire's caught up with you.
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Hello Mike,

I can give it a go if you'd like. You can pm me or start a thread in Miscellaneous.

Michelle
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

Hi Michael - I've had a few of those. One of the most fascinating ones I had, I was watching my friend in her kitchen. It was as though my mind was there but not my body. My emotions were not there either ----

She was standing at her sink facing out the window. In front of her she held an axe in her hands. She swung the axe up and over her head, striking herself in the back of the head a few times until she succeeded in cracking her skull.

I had no emotion associated with her action, but I said "you need to show me what happened to cause her to do this" to some 'higher being'.

The scene then showed me her husband walk into the kitchen (but she hadn't "axed" herself yet). There was a distinct knowledge that her husband did not cause her action, then I was taken back a bit farther and saw her chatting with a male friend.

I spoke to her later that afternoon (for real - not part of the dream/vision). During the same time that I had the dream/vision, she had been having a spat with her husband over a male friend - and she was absolutely miserable - feeling like (and these were her exact words) "I'd rather kill myself than hurt him".

So, I don't know exactly what that was...but WOW!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
mikeywilliam
New Friend

Post by mikeywilliam »

Wow! is right sammy, Thats amazing! I would say that was a very special message too you and no coincidence. I've heard this expression "Had a Nightmare, luck you" . I guess its true.
Chasing the fire means you'll only taste the heat, but when you Feed the flame, the fire's caught up with you.
mikeywilliam
New Friend

Post by mikeywilliam »

O.k, Michelle, Here goes - In the dream, I wake up having my hair washed by a woman who appears to be a beautician at what appears to be a cosmetic spa. This make-shift spa is being run out of an old, run down wooden house. lying next to me is a sleeping, grey-haired elderly lady. I look up at the woman who has just washed my hair. She is absolutely stunning! She had short red hair, emerald green eyes, pale skin and wore pink lipstick. I would like to note that its funny how you sometimes have an alter-ego in dreamscapes, 'cause in real life I'm kinda shy. So, this next part amused me in my waking afterthoughts about it all.
I reach up and take her left arm with my hand and say, "You are the most Beautiful salon lady I have ever seen!". She smiled and took a huge gold ring and places it on the elderly lady's big toe (still asleep). The red-head took me by the hand and led me around the house, it was full of old antiquities. There was mumbling indistinguishable dialog between the two of us but I got the impression that she was gonna move the spa to another house.
She showed me (right next door) a brand new beautiful 2 story mansion.
Suddenly we are back in the room that this dream all started in. The Red-head excuses here self and leaves from sight for a moment. Suddenly a crowd of "Joyful" people pour into the spa. I do not recognize anyone (I should mention I do not recognize the ladies either).
They all surround me shaking my hand, smiling and hugging me. But I wondered about the Red-haired lady? I still wanted to talk with her. I see her, we are separated by the crowd. She stares back at me with this really creepy, blank, emotionless stare.....I awake.
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Hi Mike,

I sent you a PM. Let me know if you want me to post it here also but otherwise I will keep it private.

Michelle
mikeywilliam
New Friend

Post by mikeywilliam »

I read your private message and you may post it here. I don't mind and thank you!
mikeywilliam
New Friend

Post by mikeywilliam »

Thank You so much for responding guys, Yeah Michelle, the thought that kept rolling through my head when reviewing the events of this dream were "out with the old, in with the new".
Again, thank you and talk to you later.

Mikey