WHAT HAPPEND !?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
zackislost
New Friend

WHAT HAPPEND !?

Post by zackislost »

i used to see 11:11 12:12 1:11 8:08 (dont know if this is relevent). but for the past 2months i've seen nothing. in this month i feel like my life is crumbling. i lost my job, my girlfriend and all my confidence and self esteem is slowly dieing. im a composer and ive been dry for ideas lately, whenever i used to think about the midwayers i got ideas and made some melodys but now nothing :(

my life is losing purpose i feel useless

help?
MichelleP
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by MichelleP »

Oh Zack,

I am so sorry to hear about your troubles. Sometimes in life we have to loose something to gain something better. But any sort of loss is sad. A part of us has been taken away and it takes some time to get past it. But loosing a job and/or girlfriend does not mean you are any less of a person. It just means those things no longer held a purpose in your life anymore. Please hold onto faith that things will get better because they will. Maybe take some time to compose for yourself your ideal new life. Then take the next steps to make that new life a reality. Maybe once you feel in control again you will gain your confidence back and your song writing will return. My best to you, your life will turn around again I promise.

Love,
Michelle
justme805
New Friend

Post by justme805 »

hELLO FRIEND.... IM Robin :D .... :sorry: to hear about your sadness/feelings/losses...if you need friends ... :loves and somone 2 hear u or chatt with u.....,you came to the right message board :!: i hope we can uplift your self esteem/confidence WHIST, sometime the angels/midwayers KNOK are giving us :!: space/distance...so we dont rely souling on them. i believe they are helping us deal with lifes energy/stuff....by letting us try 2 resolve and handle are earthly mojoz threw self :shock: but that doent mean we arent alone in are earthly matterz :wink: ...they are watching from a :loves :finger: LUV2 love distance....PS you matter :kiss:
zackislost
New Friend

Post by zackislost »

thanks alot justme805 and Michelle Petkus :wink:
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Zack,

Sounds like a trying time, and these are the hardest to keep in sync with the universe. Hers praying you will feel some light soon.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dear Zack,

I am so sorry that you are experiencing these heartache in your life right now. I have been sitting here thinking about you and your post, wishing I could somehow make your troubles go away for you. But it isn't in my power nor is it my right. But I do care and deeply wish that the next days, hours and moments reveal light and hope and realities you possibly haven't seen and considered before. You are not lost dear new friend. All that made you special when you had a job and a girlfriend and wrote songs that inspired and moved others is still very much a part of you. Along with these things are ideas and ways of looking at the world that perhaps in your sadness are simply not seen at this time and that is okay because I think we all need time to find our feet and re evaluate where we would like our path to go next. Consider this time of, what seems lack, as perhaps more a time of rest, a time to get to know and understand yourself much better. I suspect you will emmerge much like a butterfly leaving the coccon, in glorious new colors!

I too will pray for your peace, welfare and happiness. Welcome to our loving community and may God bless you Zack,
Love,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

Dear darling Zack,

Oh! I had all these wonderful things to share with you. Had a LONG post and something inside me made me erase it (I think the exact words were "he's not going to read ALL that!)...I was told to simply write:

YOU ARE LOVED! Know it...feel it. All will be fine...Zackisfound :D

Much LOVE to you Darling Zack!!!!
Sammy
zackislost
New Friend

Post by zackislost »

thanks everybody its really helping
Fatalrandomness
Busy Bee

Post by Fatalrandomness »

as u have live and have expiriences in ur life u will never dry up
Sry for my bad Grammar and for the quality of the posts!
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi zack
Just take a day at a time....even an hour at a time, if you need to. I understand to some degree where you are at and really feel for you. If you keep coming here and listen out for the positive, in time your outlook will improve. Many of us have had a really awful time where all seems bleak and lost. Let me just say, It will pass!!! (((Hugs)))
We are all here to support you and help you to recover your equilibrium. Our unseen friends will always be there for us no matter what!!!
Love lilly xox :kiss:
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

hello Zack,

you have much purpose....

this life...it is yours. try not to count on others for your happiness....find it within yourself.....

((((Hugs))))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
luvinlife
Family

Beautiful..

Post by luvinlife »

Everyone has written such beautiful, inspiring words. I hope they're helpiing, because they're sure helping me too!

Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
hmm
Family

Post by hmm »

You know I was listening to Mississippi Public Broadcasting and they have a show on there call Speaking of Faith. The guest on there said that we should live in the moment because its all we really have. I found that profound! And not a bad idea for a song *hint* *hint*.
"That is the AMAZING thing about LOVE - unlike material things that when we share we physically have less of, with LOVE, the more you share the more you have!!!!" -Sammy
sammy

Post by sammy »

Morning Zack - I think Hmmm is prompting you!

LOVE!!!!
Chrystalchild
Busy Bee

Post by Chrystalchild »

Hi Zack!

Welcome to the board!
:cheers:

As you can see this board is full of loving people! What else more to say to all this uplifting and loving words :D
Loved it!!

Anne mentioned already..
this life...it is yours. try not to count on others for your happiness....find it within yourself.....
..and honestly i am telling that to myself every single day!

Most important stay positive and HAPPY :afro: - eventhough its sometimes quite hard to do so...i know.
These up & downs are experiences we have to take ....(un)fortunately!
We are never alone and very much loved!

God bless you all!
Love&light
Vera
“You were born with wings. Why prefer to crawl through life?” - Jalal ad-Din Rumi
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Hi Zack.

All I can say about this thread is WOW!

and :loves :loves :loves :loves :dwarf:
:sunny:

Love and Light,

jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

find yourself, love yourself.....by dwelving deep within....contact the never ending source of Bliss...then, you will never find yourself without inspiration...for you will find your cup fillled. you will return with empty cup in hand...ready to fill with Bliss again and again. one will never tire of filling up cup.

never will cup run empty again :D :wink:

rely...only on your cup for bliss...no one elses....

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Hi Zack,
This is a great place to come when you are feeling down! So much love and support here, isn't there?

You will be in my prayers. Sometimes life can seem to be moving so smoothly then suddenly start to crumble. I have totally been there. Just continue to take it day by day - with time things always seem to sort themselves out and get better. Sometimes life just has to *readjust* itself only to make it better - although during the hard times it surely is not easy to think so positively.

A couple years ago, I was going through one of the most difficult times in my life thus far - and I was also working in music production at the time. Sometimes I was so down that I could find no inspiration to make any music, but what really helped me was making music through and inspired by the pain I was feeling. And honestly, I made some of my best songs and it was very therapeutic at the same time! :sunny:

I pray you find that *thing* that brings you comfort and peace. And remember you are not alone and your life matters very much! May this time bring beautiful blessings your way. LUV2

Love & Peace,
Kendra
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Ooo...and look here! I just sent that message at 11:11pm my time!

That's a good sign, Zack! :loves
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
zackislost
New Friend

Post by zackislost »

i think i owe you people alot. im starting to think more positively and guess what ? im back to composing :lol:

thanks everyone :D
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Awesome, Zack! :D
think i owe you people alot. im starting to think more positively and guess what ? im back to composing
Just take the time to lift someone elses spirits when you feel compelled to do so. :loves :sunny:

Love and Light,

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
zackislost
New Friend

Post by zackislost »

i hear ya
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Zach!
:cheers:
Glad to hear you're feeling better... :sunny:
Love,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

im starting to think more positively and guess what ? im back to composing

YEEE-AYAH!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
zackislost
New Friend

Post by zackislost »

lol getting even better. i passed my driving exam :)