"Do you know what time it is?"

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
lee1111
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

"Do you know what time it is?"

Post by lee1111 »

Hi guys,

Just a quick post to share a special prompt that I got a few days back:-

The midwayers gave a nudge to a customer that I was serving. The customer asked me, “do you know what time it is?” I looked at the digital clock on my computer screen and it read 11:11. I smiled and told him the time. It was obvious from his reaction that he didn’t have a clue about what he’d just done. This is the first time that I’ve received a “prompt by proxy”. I know that many other board members have experienced these too. Midwayers, you really stun me with your skills sometimes! 8)

Later on, when I had a couple of minutes to myself I thought about that amazing prompt. I thought about the customer’s question. I felt like it was a question from a Midwayer asking me, “Do you know what time it is? It’s time to make some 11:11 progress.”

Love,
Lee
"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want." - Lao Tzu
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

Neat-o!

LOVE!!!!
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Always cool when that happens!!! :cheers: "Prompt by proxy".. i like it :D

Thanks for sharing lee :loves

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Lee,
Loved it and your thought provoking response... :D
Later on, when I had a couple of minutes to myself I thought about that amazing prompt. I thought about the customer’s question. I felt like it was a question from a Midwayer asking me, “Do you know what time it is? It’s time to make some 11:11 progress.”
Yep, I'd say you got the greater meaning and made the Midwayer's day!8)
Love,
Sandy
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

That was pretty cool, LEE!

Isn't it great how those moments bless you even when you are reflecting on them? I liove it!!!

Love and Light,

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
lee1111
Old Friend

Post by lee1111 »

I’ve been blessed with some absolutely amazing prompts! :)

I’ve found on many occasions that it was only after I’d spent some time meditating on my spiritual (and sometimes everyday) experiences that a deeper meaning would be understood. Sometimes an event can be the equivalent of the surface of a lake ... the conscious mind sees ripples in the water and wants to know what’s causing them ... but a balance has to be struck – over-analysis can be like diving too deep into the water where one can encounter all sorts of troubles.

Love,
Lee
"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want." - Lao Tzu
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Wow, Lee, that was great. I love "cool prompts" (as I call them) like these. "Prompt by Proxy." I like that, too. lol :lol: I will have to remember that. Thank you for sharing!

Love,
Kendra
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.