Can they read my thoughts?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
maxx
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Can they read my thoughts?

Post by maxx »

This morning, I've complained to my friend Julia that I have not been seeing the prompts, no 11:11 (which I see all the time) or 3:33 or 2:22s.

Not only that, my ability to pinpoint which elevator will open its door for me was lost. You see, I always have a gift of telling which elevator to our building will open for me. My friends call me nuts because I would always just go to one door and stand there waiting silently. One friend, Via, she nudged me and laughed because I was too focused on one elevator door one day. I said to her, "this door is going to open for me now" and guess what, it did.

So back to the prompts, when I complained, I don't know if the midwayers read my thoughts cause just now, I started seeing 11s again. 12:11 to be exact (since it was lunch). AND when I was coming up back to my office, I stood on the right elevator door again. How can I communicate with them? Is it possible I have a psychic connection? I mean, with that elevator stuff - That elevator door thing hardly fails me.

To tell you the truth, I am scared of hearing voices or seeing shadows. But when the prompts disappeared for awhile, I was more scared. I mean, these prompts kinda remind me that there are guardians with me helping and watching me all the time.
luvinlife
Family

Reading Thoughts

Post by luvinlife »

I believe they can read our thoughts. That's how I communicate with them...thanking them when I get a prompt, etc.

Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Dear maxx and luvinlife,

Midwayers are not allowed to read your thoughts. That is your Destiny Guardians' -- Angels -- prerogative.

Three things can happen: 1/ You can give the 1,111 permission to read your mind, as I did decades ago. 2/ your Angels can communicate your thoughts or wishes to the Midwayers. 3/ Your Thought Adjuster (Spark of God) can override all rules and let your thoughts/wishes be known.

God bless.......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
luvinlife
Family

Thanks

Post by luvinlife »

Thanks for the clarification! I guess I've always been an "open book"....thinking everyone and everything knows what I'm thinking!

Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hehehe!

You reminded me. Celestials read body movements as well as the best of therapists.

George,
(therapist) :lol:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Maxx,
I don't think I've said hello and welcomed you yet. It is nice to have you on board! Hope you are enjoying this site and the lovely people who post here.
You wrote:
How can I communicate with them? Is it possible I have a psychic connection? I mean, with that elevator stuff - That elevator door thing hardly fails me.
Learning to quiet your mind in some form of meditation is very helpful in hearing, feeling and experiencing a deeper connection with our celestial kin...
Don't worry about the sometimes increase or slowing of the time prompts. This does seem to happen from time to time for each of us..
But "the love" still surrounds us...Nothing can separate us from Divine Love... so all is well.
Love,
Sandy
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

Hello Maxx and *welcome* :D
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

George wrote: Midwayers are not allowed to read your thoughts. That is your Destiny Guardians' -- Angels -- prerogative.

You can give the 1,111 permission to read your mind,

George ~ If we give the Midwayers permission to read our thoughts, does it make it easier for them to communicate with us, and easier for us to 'hear' them ??????? ~ Thanks!!!
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
maxx
Busy Bee

Post by maxx »

I kinda agree to that, if I give them permission, can we communicate thru mind?

and hello to everyone, thank you for your warm welcome!
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Hi Maxx,

I have just read your post with interest.

I, too, have stopped seeing my prompts "22's". Last week I was moaning that I was sick of the angels keep saying to me that to be patient as they were working it all out in heaven for me and after 2 yrs, nothing had changed and I said that they should just go away and leave me alone and guess what, for the last couple of days, I haven't had my 22 prompts.

I did appologise to them a couple of days after my moaning and I still saw my prompts, but the last couple of days, they have gone and I MISS THEM! :cry:

Will the Angels come back to me?

Love

Lou
x
Love, light and blessings

Lou
x
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

maxx wrote:I kinda agree to that, if I give them permission, can we communicate thru mind?

and hello to everyone, thank you for your warm welcome!
Dear Max,

No that is not the immediate result. I think it may be useful to add some more detail to the issue of "thoughts". There are really three "types".

1. Your past thoughts and history. Typically advanced beings can read these, I can't say if midwayers can, but I suspect they may not be able to, because this is what George suggests. It is very useful for such a being to understand you better, if they can do this, which is why it certainly is an ability of advanced Celestials. And you can offer to "open up" to those that have your best interests at heart.

2. Active, current, in your mind private thoughts. I suspect that these are private, unless shared as George explained by your TA or guardians. It is also be possible to offer these to suitable celestials.

3. Active thoughts directed outwards at someone. These go where directed, automatically. In other words the recipient gets them.

If you want to be able to get their communications into your mind, clearly, for most of us this take a lot of effort and work, primarily through regular meditation.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
maxx
Busy Bee

Post by maxx »

thanks sir geoff!!! I'm not sure I can meditate yet... it's somewhat hard :) But I'll try..

on that note: today I was at the convenience store and the glass refrigerator door just opened like two inches then it closed again.. hahaha. that was lunch time... Idk the time but I suspect it's about 12:11... maybe... I didn't see any prompts, but the fridge door just opened and close in front of me, I opened it and peered inside if there was a stock boy inside, but no one was at the other side. :) playful!
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Maxx-

I learned to meditate through a few different odd-ball sources.

First I had read 'Celestine Prophecy' (given to me from a complete stranger!) If you haven't read it, I believe it is actually a "fiction" book, but has some great tips for "feeling" and using "universal energy".

Then I bought a CD on balancing my chakras (by deepak chopra). Whenever I did this I would "wake up" about an hour later feeling like 5 minutes had passed, but no recollection of seeing or hearing anything.

Then I went to a holistic healer for a massage. She had me focus on breathing. She gave me several techniques for breathing which ended up bringing me into a good meditative state.

I just purchased the AC CD last week...awaiting it's arrival.

So try focusing on breathing.

LOVE!!!!