I'm New Here....wow, so much to read

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Dragontimes2
New Friend

I'm New Here....wow, so much to read

Post by Dragontimes2 »

I'm new to the message board, but about 3 years solid in the 11:11's.

Just as mentioned by others, I thought I was just paying attention too much to numbers.....but just about the time I thought that, the 111's and 1111's switched to places and getting in my face in ways that were completely ridiculous......which I eventually had no choice but to accept I was not doing this.

It scared me at first.....but now when I see it I can't help but smile.

I've done research now...but before I really did much, the way the 1111's appeared to me made me inclined to create my own explanation of just guidance. Somehow telling me that I was headed the right direction with whatever was occurring in my life at that time, or a particular decision I'd made. Like a big "yes!!".

After I decided that was my best explanation for it......it suddenly began happening just at a time when I had a decision to make, and was leaning one particular direction on that decision.

I am probably not using the right terminology......but I have much reading to do on here before I'm up to par with the knowledge that probably most of you have acquired.

I have questions......absolutely......so many. But for now I'll just say hello to everyone. I'm so glad to have found this place.

Dragontimes2
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi Dragontimes2,

Welcome to the 11:11 MB.

Lots of your sibs have long spoken with the 1,111 Secondary Midwayers.

Much free advice here.

God bless...
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Dragontimes2

Welcome.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Hi, welcome!!!

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
CutieKenge
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by CutieKenge »

Welcome Dragontimes2! :hithere
This is a great place. You will love it here.

Love,
Kenge
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

Hello Dragontimes2 and *welcome*
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hey Dragon X 2

Welcome to the board :D .

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Dragontimes2
Welcome to our message board!! You'll meet lots of wonderful people here. Lots of your questions will be answered in the first forum FAQ's.
Love lilly xox :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
welfki
Old Friend

Post by welfki »

dragon :cat:

hello friend

reading your post was very calming
i especially liked this part
It scared me at first.....but now when I see it I can't help but smile.
:happy thank you
welcome

:loves
hmm
Family

Post by hmm »

Hello dragon.
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hi Dragon!

:hithere Hello Friend! I am so happy you decided to join us! It will be a wonderful journey, walking alongside these kindred spirits!

GOd Bless You(Yours) with the Light of Love :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

GREGORIOUS
Family

Re: I'm New Here....wow, so much to read

Post by GREGORIOUS »

Dear Dragontimes2,
Hello and Welcome to You here.
I, like Welfki, also liked this statement you typed.
Dragontimes2 wrote: It scared me at first.....but now when I see it I can't help but smile.
You are not alone as it also give me a huge grin.
Love To You,
+Greg+
~~~There Is Only One True Path To Life~~~
~The Road That Leads To All, Leads To One~
oxoxoxo Help SomeBody Today oxoxoxo
xoxox Share A Smile With SomeOne oxox
Dragontimes2
New Friend

Post by Dragontimes2 »

Thank you so much for all the welcomes. Can't help but feel strangely at home on this site.....even beyond the number that brought me here.

This number that follows me like a puppy....is only one portion of the things which began to occur in my life, starting about 9 years ago, and progressing to the 1111's 3 years ago. I still shake my head at times at some of the strange things which are now accepted and common place in my life....and I'm pretty surprised by how far I've come with acceptance of these things in the past 9 years.

I will share my favorite 1111.....

It was at a time that I was literally being barraged with the multi-1's....to the point that I would have one in my face and just shrug and say "yeah hi..". I was at the point that nothing seemed to surprise me anymore.
My niece and her 3 year old son were living with me, and she saw these numbers as they landed in front of me, so had really begun to shake her head at things.
One day I couldn't find my debit card. I was frantic to find it, and we turned the house absolutely upside down to find it. To no avail. I finally gave in, and called the bank and had it cancelled and ordered a new one. 2 hours after I ordered the new one, we found my old one. But...it was in a place that we had BOTH looked multiple times....we even thoroughly looked in that place together.......with a fine toothed comb, and when it was found, it was just laying there out in the open. We were both really confused and scratching our heads about it.

So I'd already cancelled my debit card, so I had to wait until the new one arrived.
The debit card arrived, I opened it, and the expiration date shining brightly in front of me was 11/11.

I literally busted out laughing.......walked in, tossed the debit card down on the table in front of my niece. She looked at me confused at first, but I said, "this is what the debit card thing was about".

I laughed while I watched her mouth fall open and her eyes get as big as saucers.

Dragontimes2
lee1111
Old Friend

Post by lee1111 »

Hi Dragontimes2, a warm welcome to the 11:11 MB! :hithere

It’s good to hear that you feel at home on this MB; many people have felt the same way upon discovering it. I feel a special spiritual bond with my fellow 11ers ... it’s like we’re all one big family! :)

It’s good to hear that you’re going to do some FAQ reading ... take your time reading and take some time to absorb the information.

That debit card anecdote is an absolute stunner! It certainly made me laugh! It’s almost as amusing to see other people’s reactions to these phenomena as well as the phenomena itself, isn’t it?

I had another great prompt today. The strap on my wristwatch has broken and I keep it in a trouser pocket. I was prompted to take it out today at 11:11. I smiled. I would have said, “hello again, dear friend” but I was on my own in a public place and didn’t want people to think that I was a “nut-nut” and make a call for men in white coats, etc.! :lol:

Love,
Lee
"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want." - Lao Tzu
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hello Dragon, good to know you're feeling right home among this family of truly loving souls. I too get a lot of 1's. We have a Brother Jody here. Every time He and I correspond from the day we met I get some form of 1's. Today I had just started to answer a pm from him when my phone rang. As I answered it I looked to see it reading Feb. 11, 1:10 pm. :lol: Never fails.

Love, John
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
~*Star_Struck*~

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Dragontimes2 wrote: will share my favorite 1111.....

It was at a time that I was literally being barraged with the multi-1's....to the point that I would have one in my face and just shrug and say "yeah hi..". I was at the point that nothing seemed to surprise me anymore.
My niece and her 3 year old son were living with me, and she saw these numbers as they landed in front of me, so had really begun to shake her head at things.
One day I couldn't find my debit card. I was frantic to find it, and we turned the house absolutely upside down to find it. To no avail. I finally gave in, and called the bank and had it cancelled and ordered a new one. 2 hours after I ordered the new one, we found my old one. But...it was in a place that we had BOTH looked multiple times....we even thoroughly looked in that place together.......with a fine toothed comb, and when it was found, it was just laying there out in the open. We were both really confused and scratching our heads about it.
:lol: :lol: What a funny story, thank you for sharing it. I've been at the receiving end of many of these kind of "tricks". They always make me giggle! Our midway friends have such a sense of humour..

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi Dragontimes,
2 hours after I ordered the new one, we found my old one. But...it was in a place that we had BOTH looked multiple times....we even thoroughly looked in that place together
What was it you were likely to buy (that you didn't need) in the time between losing one card and receiving the next?

There's probably more thought about this issue when your car keys go missing, then appear on the hook where you always place them. :shock:

Consider :)
God bless......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Dragontimes2
New Friend

Post by Dragontimes2 »

I can't remember what might have been purchased at that time...wish I could though.

I completely agree with the car key analogy. I know a man that I used to go to high school with whose father called our church to tell us a story about something which had happened. The man's wife left for the day, and that day accidentally picked up his car keys and had them with her when she left. He had a very important 9:00 am appointment that morning, so he was frantically trying to find them........turning the house upside down. He was aggravated and stressed that he couldn't find them.

He finally gave up, and attempted to call and apologize to them for missing the appointment, but couldn't reach them. He was further frustrated because he could not reach anyone.

He lived in Oklahoma City........his appointment was in the Federal Building....at 9:00 am. No one answered, because the Oklahoma City bombings occurred at 9:02 am on that day.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Yeah, that is a chilling tale.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome Dragontimes, wow! Your thread has been giving me goosypimples, especially:
He lived in Oklahoma City........his appointment was in the Federal Building....at 9:00 am. No one answered, because the Oklahoma City bombings occurred at 9:02 am on that day.
Thanks for sharing,

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Hello Dragontimes :hithere sorry to be late on the greetings but school holidays have a way of keeping me busy running 13 year old twins around :roll:

I have enjoyed your posts, the card is a crack up, I am forever loosing mine and have a new one on the way as I type even though I found the lost one :roll Dizy Deb has her moments :lol:

Yes, I felt at home quite quickly as well it is such a loving and caring place :loves plenty of love and hugs to go round...

Talk soon much love Gypsie :love
Love is an action and not a word...
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey Lovelies, Gypsie, I never lose mine! ...... 'Cause I stopped spending! :D Even though I look pretty much like a tramp these days, I simply haven't any enthusiasm to buy stuff except food. This has happened quite suddenly. A friend of Thalia's keeps insisting she takes her pocket money as she....quote..."hates money! but mother gives me it every morning!" I've demanded that she stop taking her money, but I suspect, judging by her sudden bouts of asthma lately that she's been buying bad sweeties. This friend's parents run a family bar and yesterday she says to me: "I'm just off with Magalee to the bar!!" I'm stirring the curry and I says: "Yeah, okay....Sorry WHAAAT DID YOU SAY???" Not even a teenager yet and already sitting about in bars!

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Petra, that is hilarious!!!
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius