Rather amusing (insulting?) prompt. lol.

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
brianm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Rather amusing (insulting?) prompt. lol.

Post by brianm »

Recently, my Wife and I have been getting "prompts" with no numbers...... from the TV, for example:
My Wife started her day with a 7:11 on her computer. Next, we were watching TV in the kitchen when she asked me if I wanted some tea at the same time as someone on TV mentioned tea. A bit after that, she asked me if I wanted to order pizza at the same time as someone on TV asked the same. Lastly, (and funniest) we were relaxing in bed, again watching TV, when she told me that I had bad breath (presumably the pizza?) just as someone on TV said "something smells strange". Needless to say, if we weren't already laying down, we would have been on the floor laughing. :lol:
....... "bad enough to scare the Angels away", she said. (very funny). :roll:

Those sorts of things have been happening fairly regularly with us and the TV, actually. This was the best example though.
Seems they know where to get your attention (we watch too much TV, it would seem lol).

Cheers, everyone!
Brian. :D
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Lastly, (and funniest) we were relaxing in bed, again watching TV, when she told me that I had bad breath (presumably the pizza?) just as someone on TV said "something smells strange". Needless to say, if we weren't already laying down, we would have been on the floor laughing.
LoL That certainly IS funny! :lol: Yet it is comforting at the same time. Just reminds you that you're not alone - and that our prompters have a sense of humor! lol

Thanks for sharing, Brian. That brightened my day.

Love,
Kenge
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

That is neat!

I had an experience like that a few years ago.

(A little background to the story)...The first year we moved in, my son had a friend from Minnesota visiting (they
were 5 at the time, and it was July). He awoke very early in the morning, ran
freaked out to his parent's room and told them about a white glove floating in
my son's room. It was never spoken of again, and my son has not spoken to him
since that visit.

The next July, my son awoke very early in the morning telling me about a white
glove floating in his room...No way he remembered it a year later...and both
times it was July (can't be certain of the exact date.)

Shortly after moving into our house (built on old farm land but the house was
only 12 years old when we moved in) my son found a silver (men's) wedding band
in the basement. I called the previous owners, the ring was not theirs...no one
had been in the basement but us. It was in plain sight and surely someone would
have noticed it with all the time spent down there.

The glove appeared some time after finding the ring.

We started having some objects moved gently. Nothing scarey about it, but
something wanted our attention. I took the ring out see if I could find any
markings on it. My older son was with me in our family room. CSI (or some show
like that was on in the background...a show we do not normally watch). I had a
magnifying lamp and was looking at the ring. From the TV we heard "Take a
closer look at the ring". My son and I looked at each other like "DID YOU HEAR
THAT???".

I found some markings...stamped "925" (sterling silver) and hand carved F_R (2nd
letter could not be made out).

I went on line and oddly, very quickly, found a site with historic census data
for our town. I was looking through the last names starting with "R" and
writing down all the ones that had the first name starting with "F". I started
writing "Riley" and was considering the first name as I had not seen it before,
2 of them, Faral and Farrell. On the TV I hear "Riley, what did you say his
name was? Farrell?" Was not able to find any further info on a Farrell or Faral
Riley.

So...We put the ring in my son's room (where the glove had appeared) and told
the soul it was there for him and perhaps he could move on if he had it.

The ring remained for a couple days then disappeared. I stripped searched my
son's room to be sure he wasn't playing a prank on me. Over a year later the
ring showed up in my jewelry box. We have had no odd activity since.

I think the soul with the white glove wants me to protect the ring or something.

Fun stuff!

LOVE
Sammy
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi Brian, Kenge and Sammy, I really love reading those experiences, I've been having them too. Funny though, they come in fits and bursts.
Lastly, (and funniest) we were relaxing in bed, again watching TV, when she told me that I had bad breath (presumably the pizza?) just as someone on TV said "something smells strange".
I've been having similar experiences, only, my husband doesn't hear it, get it, or even care! But my daughter Thalia does and we point to each other and say, sometimes simultaniously: "synchro!!!"

Sammy, I think your experience is really amazing!! Thanks for that!

Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Thanks, Ladies :D

Just thought it was worth a post, 'cause it's not always just numbers.
These types of prompts always seem a bit more personal to me as well. It's like the Midwayers have taken a bit more time and gone through a bit more trouble with these. Also, they can introduce some humour as you pointed out, Kenge. I like 'em....... and I hope the Midwayers appreciate our reactions to them :thumright:
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Yes, Brian, I hope they do, too!

Hi to you as well, Petra! Your daughter sounds very special! I'm glad you are able to share those experiences with her.

Sammy, your story is incredible, although I would have been extremely freaked out and facinated at the same time! lol. I feel like I have the ability to see spirts and things, but purposely block it out because I don't think I'd handle it too well yet lol. (To seeing spirts OR a floating white glove! lol :lol: )

Have you ever heard of the show "If Walls Could Talk..." on HGTV? Your story reminds me of some of the experiences I've seen on the show. (I have only seen it a handful of times...)

If anything new happens, I'd LOVE to hear about it.

Thank you everyone for sharing your experiences!

Love,
Kendra
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

WOW guys! :D

Thanks you all for those posts! They make me feel like I am a little less insane than I probably am. 8)

It is really weird sometimes when you hear the TV talking directly to you< i must admit. But your posts reinforce what I have experienced also. Numerous times. Even back into childhood. Thanks, Guys!!

Love and Light :loves & :sunny:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
lee1111
Old Friend

Post by lee1111 »

Brian, that was hilarious! I agree with Kenge, it’s comforting to know that out prompters have a sense of humour.

Sammy, that was a wonderful read, so glad that you helped Farrell Riley move on. It must be great to be trusted with an object so precious to that departed soul. :thumright:

Petra, great to hear about your 11:11 bond with your daughter, wish I had someone in my life that I could “high-five” and shout, “SYNCHRO!!!” with at an 11:11 moment! :lol:

Love,
Lee
"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want." - Lao Tzu
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Sammy, that was a wonderful read, so glad that you helped Farrell Riley move on. It must be great to be trusted with an object so precious to that departed soul.

Absolutely! I have to agree with Lee1111 ..... you seem to be well trusted.

I'm also "in the same boat" as Kendra, in that I'm not so sure how calm and collected I would be if presented with a visiting ghost in need of a favour or a floating glove!! You're a "better Man than me"!:thumright:
Will you please come check under my bed for me? And my closet as well? LOL! :lol:
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

brianm wrote: Will you please come check under my bed for me? And my closet as well? LOL! :lol:
Mine, too, please! lol :batman:
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello EveryOne,
Kendra wrote:
Your daughter sounds very special! I'm glad you are able to share those experiences with her.
And with the other two moppets. In fact, Manny, the youngest, see's 11:11, 111 more than any of us. He gets so excited when he see's it. In school too, which has started rousing other children's attention...can't wait to hear how he'll explain it.

Hey Lee! We've stopped high-fiving and lightly punch loosly clenched fists. Whatever that's about...
It is jolly nice to share the experiences with loved ones. Although Phil's less enthusiastic, he does take some prompts and bizarre synchro's seriously.

Thalia and Mathilda have been practicing telepathy lately. I was only half listening and every time they were correct in reading the other's thoughts. Thalia says she sometimes hears other people's thoughts...not always pleasant ones apparently.

Love to All, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

WOW guys! :D

Thanks you all for those posts! They make me feel like I am a little less insane than I probably am. 8)
Jody :hithere , that makes two of us! :roll :cheers: WHIST

Love,
Mahsa :loves
~ One for All and All for Love ~
TonyS
Busy Bee

Post by TonyS »

Cool topic guys.

I never realised there was a link with time prompts and synchronocities. I have been noticing synchros even before time prompts. It seems that what ever I'm thinking of at a particular moment gets repeated on a tv/radio/movie screen mostly with a single word.

Nice that you can share it with your wife Brian, I won't even try with mine.

Cheers
Tony