THIS IS GETTING WEIRD!!!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Loki
New Friend

THIS IS GETTING WEIRD!!!

Post by Loki »

Okay - For months now I have been seeing both the 11:11 and the 1:11 times on digital clocks. At first I thought it was just coincidence, but it's happening almost every single day - sometimes multiple times per day.

And it's not like I'm staring at a clock all day - far from it. I'm out in the field doing computer repair work at 2 or 3 different locations during the day, then in my office, then downstairs watching TV or out by the pool.

I can't understand why this is happening, and why it's happening to me.

I'm a very spiritual person, and I am drawn to all things paranormal. Does that have anything to do with it?

I'll look through the message boards to see if anyone else is experiencing something similar. The only thing that seems to be different from what you guys are talking about is that I also see the 1:11 thing. All in all I normally look at a clock maybe 10-12 times a day - what are the odds that I would see 1:11 and/or 11:11 almost every single day???
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome Loki,
what are the odds that I would see 1:11 and/or 11:11 almost every single day???
same as the odds that you joined on the 9th of September, 2009, or 090909 (Had you posted 39 minutes later I might have done a :shock: 'hey-there!!!!' double back.....'what the beep-beep'!!)

Have a read of the FAQ to get what we're on about.

Love, Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra
GREGORIOUS
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by GREGORIOUS »

Dear Loki,
Hello and Welcome to You here.
At first, you might think that seeing 11:11 and 1:11 is weird.
This is typical, and I believe that the majority of people you meet on these message boards joined because of this phenomenon in their quest to find out why them ? why 11:11 / 1:11 .
I became familiar with 11:11 and thought of it as my Grandma Mary just saying hello to me. She has passed on quite some time ago.
What got me to research this was the fact that I began to awake in the middle of the night to see other various like times on my alam clock.
Awoke at 2:22, 3:33, 5:55am. That was weird and alarming.
I am glad to hear that you are of the spiritual and are interested in the paranormal.
I believe everyone is able to receive the 11:11 time prompts but it takes a more enlightened one to be receptive to acknowledging this.
I am truly glad that you have found a wonderful and loving group of souls here that will be more than happy to assist you in your spiritual path.
Have a wonderful journey, maybe chat with you sometime soon.
Love to You,
+Greg+
~~~There Is Only One True Path To Life~~~
~The Road That Leads To All, Leads To One~
oxoxoxo Help SomeBody Today oxoxoxo
xoxox Share A Smile With SomeOne oxox
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Loki,

Welcome. There is nothing different with what you are experiencing. Whether one sees 1:11 or 2:22 is irrelevant. Have a look at the first forum, the FAQs.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

Hello Loki and *welcome*. I think I would feel quite lost if I didn't see my number prompts.

Many blessings,
Joy >i<
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Loki,
Just wanted to say hello and welcome. You are among good company here... :D

Here are a few URLs that can be helpful to people new to the board.

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

Love,
Sandy
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Loki!

Welcome to loving embrace of your fellow 11'ers! I wish you well on your journey! :loves

God Bless You(Yours) with the Light of Love! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Loki
New Friend

Wow! What A Reception!

Post by Loki »

Well I have obviously landed in the right place! Thank you all so much for your kind words and helpful information.

I have to tell you...just one more angle of all this that makes it so strange is that I was a member of a Urantia group in Santa Cruz for years. I went all the time with my good friend Bob Fontana, who I believe lives in Hawaii now (I'm in Sacramento, California now).

Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that all this (seeing the 1:11's and 11:11's all the time) would have ties back to the Urantia group and the Midwayers! I haven't thought much about all that for many years now, but I was absolutely fascinated with it then - and got pretty deep into the book.

This is all so surreal...and so very exciting! I've always (since I was a little boy) felt that there was something else - something I was supposed to do - while I'm here. I've always looked for signs, but nothing much ever came of it. I guess this is the start of it - at least that's what I hope.

Talk to y'all later. I have to go out and fix a couple of computers. I'll be back later today.

Thanks again for such a wonderful and LOVING introduction to this group.
Loki
New Friend

Traffic Lights

Post by Loki »

This might be a long shot, but is there any sort of "traffic light" tie in to all this? Because the oddest thing happened on the way to work today... I was very late and for the first time ever (many years) I didn't have to stop from the moment I left my house to the moment I got on the freeway - a distance of about 5 miles - and 7 traffic lights!

Never seen it happen before. Just thought it was odd that it should happen the very next time I drove my car after realizing I wasn't alone with this whole 11:11 thing.

Or maybe it's because I told them out loud (spirit beings, midwayers, whoever they are) that I understand they're trying to get my attention, and that I am 100% ready to listen.

OH - and thanks for the link to the midwayers stuff - I noticed there are a lot of articles there - I don't suppose there is a single, comprehensive article on the midwayers? I'd love to brush up.
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

LOL!!!

Lot's of folks here have had street lights turn off when they pass, and other events like that - but I'll let them share their stories!

Welcome to the wonderful world of angels!

LOVE!!!
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Traffic Lights

Post by Geoff »

Loki wrote:This might be a long shot, but is there any sort of "traffic light" tie in to all this? Because the oddest thing happened on the way to work today... I was very late and for the first time ever (many years) I didn't have to stop from the moment I left my house to the moment I got on the freeway - a distance of about 5 miles - and 7 traffic lights!.
Yup they can do it, but it seems to generally involve breaking the traffic light system. George used to insist on it, till he noticed a repairman regularly on his route. He stopped to chat, and the guy said he could not figure out why that particular light was always getting busted. George had to stop asking, and wait in line with the rest of us. LOL.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

He stopped to chat, and the guy said he could not figure out why that particular light was always getting busted. George had to stop asking, and wait in line with the rest of us. LOL.

..... Priceless! :lol:
(and good on George)
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

George had to stop asking, and wait in line with the rest of us. LOL.
My fiance was trying to tell me a serious story, then I glanced up and read this...and I busted out laughing! LoL! Oops! :lol: Thanks for sharing that, Geoff!

Welcome to the site, Loki! Your coming here is definitely no accident. Lots of wonderful people and wonderful information here.
As for:
...I noticed there are a lot of articles there - I don't suppose there is a single, comprehensive article on the midwayers? I'd love to brush up.
ALL of the articles are great (and I still have yet to read every last one - talk about a plethora of info! And I mean that in a great way!) but if you'd like a single article on midwayers, try this: WHAT ARE MIDWAYERS ?

Hope this helps. And again, welcome!

With love,
Kenge
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: Traffic Lights

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Geoff wrote:
Loki wrote:This might be a long shot, but is there any sort of "traffic light" tie in to all this? Because the oddest thing happened on the way to work today... I was very late and for the first time ever (many years) I didn't have to stop from the moment I left my house to the moment I got on the freeway - a distance of about 5 miles - and 7 traffic lights!.
Yup they can do it, but it seems to generally involve breaking the traffic light system. George used to insist on it, till he noticed a repairman regularly on his route. He stopped to chat, and the guy said he could not figure out why that particular light was always getting busted. George had to stop asking, and wait in line with the rest of us. LOL.

love,
Geoff.
:lol: :lol:

Welcome to the board Loki :D

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.