Dream, Father figure?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
ArtLady
Busy Bee

Dream, Father figure?

Post by ArtLady »

The past month or two, I've been just emotional at times. I don't have an "extended" family. I'm not so much lonely, as at times feel alone, if that makes sense. I had to choose to stay away from my Mother and Father for sanity's sake. So, I've been grappling with acceptance, forgiveness, and willing myself that indeed I can and should move on...not hang on to the pain. I'm much better than I used to be, and I'm accepting the journey to being me. I wake up to 33's and 44's, and I see a lot of 11's and 22's.

Last week I had a dream, and I still remember it plain as day. I was yelling "Dad!!" "Dad!!" I couldn't find him. I remember even thinking in the dream that it's odd...I always called my Dad by his first name. So I lay down, and cover up. I remember tingling, sensing a presence, and I said "Dad, if you're here, show me."

In that moment, every hair stood on end. It was like I was possessed with love for a moment, and I felt such a LOVING hug...not once, but three times. Long hugs. I remember smiling, my eyes closed. Just such a comfort. Ever since that dream, I "feel" ok.

Would this be considered an encounter of some sort? It felt like one, very angelic. Prompts are just gang busters around me. I'm trying to figure out why I was yelling Dad lol.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Angels have no philosophy but love. Adeline Cullen Ray
mightyonlove
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by mightyonlove »

Hello ArtLady,

Sounds to me like you were calling for the love that has been lost for your dad. By losing him and calling out "dad", it reflects to me the searching you have been doing lately to let go of judgements and anger toward your father by trying to forgive him.

I believe your fathers Higher self/Thought Adjuster may have visited you or assisted in your encounter/process to help you and accelerate you with this healing process.

Its truely wonderful what God does for us when our intentions are focused toward Him, and serving His loving Will.

May God bless you.

Reema :loves
In perfect love there is nothing to defend and nothing to fear.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

What a beautiful moment Artlady...
I'm sorry that you have had such heartaches the past three months... Love is a most perfect balm, as you just experienced, and will help us get through what ever comes our way.

This world is so big...complex and overwhelming at times. But you aren't alone dear lady, you have your celestials friends around you and of course, us too , your siblings here on the Message Board, who love you and walk beside you.
{{{HUGS}}}
Sandy
ArtLady
Busy Bee

Post by ArtLady »

Sandy wrote:What a beautiful moment Artlady...
I'm sorry that you have had such heartaches the past three months... Love is a most perfect balm, as you just experienced, and will help us get through what ever comes our way.

This world is so big...complex and overwhelming at times. But you aren't alone dear lady, you have your celestials friends around you and of course, us too , your siblings here on the Message Board, who love you and walk beside you.
{{{HUGS}}}
Sandy
:) Thank you lol. Both of you.

Sandy, that is lovely. It's just been very weird. I didn't mean to come off as whiny lol. It's like I entered a period of taking stock in my life, of sorts. I can't explain why the emotions or even missing them. Under any other circumstance, I'd consider it a set back, but I'm to the point now where it's more curiosity because it has been so long lol.

"Dad" didn't symbolize my Father in that dream. That is what is odd. I can even remember thinking how weird it was when I was yelling it. I'm pretty sure it's not something I ate. It's funny how the mind processes things, but I'll take the hugs lol. I've been having the ringing ears and other oddities. Something is waking up. Just this morning, noticing a few prompts in a row. Life is busy lol. :)

Love to you all. And you are most right, we are all brothers and sisters. That is great comfort. I'm usually pretty good and reminding myself what I do have, but the mind has been in a funk of sorts lol. All is well.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Angels have no philosophy but love. Adeline Cullen Ray
MichelleP
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by MichelleP »

Hi Artlady,

You mentioned that you feel lonely so I wonder if it is possible the Dad in your dream wasn't so much your real dad but the idea of dad that you are missing and lacking in your life and have been feeling a bit blue about. But regardless of whom it represented I do think a spirit guide or someone did indeed come to visit to let you know that you are indeed loved very much even though you might not feel it from others in this world. You are not alone. My best to you.

Love,
Michelle