Grandpa, is that you?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
DarcieRenae
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Grandpa, is that you?

Post by DarcieRenae »

My name is Darcie. My Grandpa passed away from lung cancer February of this year and we were very close my whole life and had a very special bond.
Shortly after he died I started seeing 11:11 everywhere I went. At first I put it off as just a coincidence and didn't think anything of it but as it kept going on I was starting to wonder what was going on so one night I woke up right at 11:11 and at that point I just had to get up and see if I could find anything about it.
I wasn't expecting to find anything about it. Just the whole "11:11 p.m. make a wish" thing.
I was SHOCKED at what I found and everything on it.
I need answers though for both me and my Grandma.
Could this possibly be my Grandpa? Giving me all these signs that he's still looking out for me like he always has my whole life?
so many question and I just need answers..
mostly, could this be him trying to get my attention since I've been having a really hard time dealing with it this whole year?
thanks a lot!
Mamo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Mamo »

Hi Darcie :hithere

Welcome, my name is Mahsa. I was also kind of chocked the first time I came across this site and after reading just a few posts I registered and became a member. There is so much useful information here and a bunch of friendly loving people.

I am sorry to hear about your Grandpa. Even when we know there is 'life after death' and that our loved ones have moved on to yet another adventure WE MISS THEM.

Yes, I believe he's still looking after you. But it's the friendly planetary helpers, called Midwayers, who are making the 11:11 time prompts.

love,
Mahsa
~ One for All and All for Love ~
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Grandpa, is that you?

Post by Geoff »

DarcieRenae wrote:Could this possibly be my Grandpa? Giving me all these signs that he's still looking out for me like he always has my whole life?
so many question and I just need answers..
Dear Darcie,

I am sorry to hear that you lost your beloved grandpa. In answer to your question, yes and no. Yes he could have asked for you to start getting these prompts, and no, he's not the one doing it. We already asked that question some time back, and the answer is in this thread:

Sponsoring To Be Prompted

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dear Darcie,
I'm sorry that you lost your grandpa. After a loss like that sometimes even the good memories of times spent together can make us sad and draw attention to the pain within...but it will get easier...before you know it you will celebrate those memories the two of you shared with a smile inside and out. I believe he can still hear your loving thoughts directed his way as easily as when you once spoke together in the pysical so if you think it may help...talk to him or write to him about what you are feeling and what is occuring in your life.

Welcome to the board DarcieRenae. (That is such a lovely name! :D ) It is a pleasure to meet you!
Love,
Sandy