can the 11:11 experinces mystriosly stop?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
ofek
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

can the 11:11 experinces mystriosly stop?

Post by ofek »

i dont want my expriences to stop
does anyone know if they can stop?
or is it like a thing that if it has started it will never stop because ive started feeling it less and experincing it less than a few months ago is it maybe because i started telling my family about it a week ago?
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: can the 11:11 experinces mystriosly stop?

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

ofek wrote:i dont want my expriences to stop
does anyone know if they can stop?
or is it like a thing that if it has started it will never stop because ive started feeling it less and experincing it less than a few months ago is it maybe because i started telling my family about it a week ago?
Give yourself time.. you are at the very beginning and have much to take in. Please read the FAQ, you will find many answers to your questions there.

As for the experiences stopping.. well i'm not sure, but if you really don't want them to leave, ask them not to..

Welcome by the way :D

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

thank u
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hello ofe,
Nice to meet you. In MHO, yes, the prompts can suddenly stop. But they also can as suddenly begin again. I have likened it to being given individual doses of Spiritual medicine. We get only as much as we can tolerate. Some of us get very small doses, for instance, while we meditate, when the mind is stilled. Others of us get our doses, sometimes massive doses, while we dream. I think, and this is only my opinion, that we, those of us being prompted, are being programmed for some greater purpose. At least that is what my dreams are telling me. And lately it seems that many of us are beginning to look for more from the numbers, like there is a deeper meaning behind them and it is time to know what that is.

I hope this helps.

Love to All, John
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

I was having a rather bad week last week and just wanted to shut my mind off and not think about anything :oops: :oops: , so I asked repeatedly for the prompts to stop and just leave me alone, but they kept coming - I got quite cross about it , but they still kept coming . I even tried not looking at clocks for a couple of days, but when I did look, there they were. But I must admit that I am glad they did not give up on me !!!
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi ofek, imo it's not really relevant if/when they stop. It's usually when you stop noticing/caring.

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

Petra Wilson wrote:Hi ofek, imo it's not really relevant if/when they stop. It's usually when you stop noticing/caring.

Love, Petra xxx
yeh but thats never going ton happened cause ill always care and notice
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

ofek wrote:yeh but thats never going ton happened cause ill always care and notice
When I started helping George, I did not see the prompts. Sure, the night George knocked on my front door, the midwayers also rang the bell, even though the bell did not work. So I complained, that if I am doing all this work for them, I OUGHTA get prompts. And now I do. It's wonderful.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
poet
New Friend

Post by poet »

Mine stop sometimes, but they ALWAYS come back. Sometimes I don't even realize they are gone until I start being woken up again. I never really focus on the numbers. When I do notice, I just think someone is trying to tell me something and I just say hi guys and go about my business. Haven't learned to actually find out what or why they are prompting me.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I sometimes think that I'm trying too hard to look for the prompts. The angels have a sense of humor. When I'm constantly looking for numbers, I'll get a white feather (at the foot of my desk on the 17th floor of an office building)! I think what the angels are telling me is that THEY will let me know when it's a sign. I definitely know when I'm awakended when I'm sleeping and it's 11:11, 1:11, 2:22, etc. that it's a sign! This has only just started with me in the last few months. I'm LOVING it! (But, I don't tell too many people because I'm afraid they'll think I'm crazy.)
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear luvinlife,

Welcome.
luvinlife wrote:I'll get a white feather (at the foot of my desk on the 17th floor of an office building)!
That's precious.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Luvinlife,
Welcome to the message board! Your work floor number...the number 17 is my own Guardian Angel's prompt for me... :D I've received a white feather in fantastic ways before too...makes you feel like dancing doesn't it? :D
Nice to meet you. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello luvinlife...funny! I thought you have been here for a long time... :?

I've had white feathers all my life too, in surprising places at surprising times. Once I was at the keyboard, my daughter brought me up a cup pf tea, I got up to take it from her, went back and there it was, large as life on the 'pooter!

I see them everywhere here, but sadly, I know it's not a sign....there are doves living in the cathedral opposite my apartment, *wry smile* but it still makes me smile when they fly about and land on me!

Love, Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Thank you all for your kind welcome! I'm just starting my "soul" journey, so this is all new to me. When I start to have doubts, I see the number 222.....trust, faith. We have a taxi cab service in my area with the phone number ending in 2222....every time I feel down or doubtful, one of those taxis passes right by me, and I always bring my focus back to trust and faith.
Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hi All,
I had a most beautiful dream relating to the prompts stopping and starting. I recall being told that when my "...cup is full..." the prompts can stop until I help to fill someone else's cup.
"It means you must give out what you have been given to those who have not. "Have not what?" I asked. "Have not what you have been given." I was then directed to looking into a Massive cave that was piled high with thousands upon thousands of every size of beautifully wrapped gifts. I looked to my right at someone who had joined me. The robed figure lifted his arm gesturing toward the gifts saying "Your Spiritual treasures. As you give, so do you receive."

Love to All, :loves
John
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

Twinstars wrote:Hi All,
I had a most beautiful dream relating to the prompts stopping and starting. I recall being told that when my "...cup is full..." the prompts can stop until I help to fill someone else's cup.
"It means you must give out what you have been given to those who have not. "Have not what?" I asked. "Have not what you have been given." I was then directed to looking into a Massive cave that was piled high with thousands upon thousands of every size of beautifully wrapped gifts. I looked to my right at someone who had joined me. The robed figure lifted his arm gesturing toward the gifts saying "Your Spiritual treasures. As you give, so do you receive."

John
thats soooo cool because the day i told my younger brother about this he also started experincing some prompts. one of the propmts was sooo weird this is what heppened. we were playing xbox 360 and the time there was wrong i looked at the time and it said 444 and he also saw it so i checked my phone the time was 11:11 since than ive been experincing many more propmts and i think ive got closer to the midwayers
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks for that John. It was good for me to read that today. :D Our spiritual gifts are better when they're shared... or even used... What we give comes back to us many times over. {{{Hugs}}}

Hi Olfek, it's wonderful your brother is now sharing the prompts with you! 8) Every time you meditate you are getting closer to the Great Source of all and our celestial kin whether you feel it at the time or not.. They are there for us ... eager to help but waiting for us to make the necessary efforts within for a working relationship to develop.
Yep, you are doing well! :D
Love to you both,
Sandy
~*Star_Struck*~

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Twinstars wrote:Hi All,

John
That is so beautiful John! :shock: :cheers: :loves

How important it is to "fill the cups" of others so to speak.. that really spoke to me. Of course you realise that you are actively doing so in posting such a lovely message. :wink:

Thank you so much for sharing. I really enjoy your posts :D

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
Dragontimes2
New Friend

Post by Dragontimes2 »

My prompts will stop, and then out of the blue they will come back full throttle. Personally, I think that if they always occurred, they would become almost 'old hat' to me, and their definition wouldn't be as strong.

I think truly that it had an even greater impact on me when they disappeared.....because it showed me solidly that the prompts were extremely relevant when they did occur, and that they definitely were not of my making.....because when they choose to disappear, I can look all over the place, high and low, and can't find a doggone 1111 if my life depended on it.

Then when they come back, I say, "ah there you are"......and I pay more attention to the events connected to it.

I think 1111 is such a personal experience.........because we are all so different in what makes us sit up and take notice, and how we react to things......so I can't help but believe it is quite tailor-made.

It's kind of like if you were walking a marathon with your buddy beside you, and you just get used to him being there. But if he disappears for a moment, you tend to sit up and take notice and say "hey where'd you go?"

Dragontimes2
sammy

Post by sammy »

What a wonderful dream! "Cup is full....."

They stop for me from time to time, actually I had gone several months (the months that coincide with me being MIA here) without prompts. I felt cut off spiritually. No prompts, no growth, not desire to grow - BUT I wanted to be growing. Finally I stopped thinking about it and it came back.

LOVE!!!
Sammy
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

This morning, I was in a shopping center and just gazing at the sky. I said to myself, I haven't really seen any prompts lately, I wonder why. Just then, I saw a truck with (yes, you guessed it) 1111....I closed my eyes, smiled and said thank you. I love this!
hmm
Family

Post by hmm »

luvinlife wrote:This morning, I was in a shopping center and just gazing at the sky. I said to myself, I haven't really seen any prompts lately, I wonder why. Just then, I saw a truck with (yes, you guessed it) 1111....I closed my eyes, smiled and said thank you. I love this!
This happened to me a lot at first especially. Just when you start to think it may all be in your head you get a stronger more powerful prompt! It is a great feeling! You feel so loved!
sammy

Post by sammy »

YEAH!!!
DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

Twinstars,
your dream is awesome! Quite revelatory!

While using George's Akashic Construct CD 2 nights back, I seemed to have fallen asleep. Then I awoke at night wondering what woke me up, only to look at the
clock and see 2:22. So I verbally & quietly said something like
(in my drowsy sleep) with a smile on my sleepy face "Chief Bzutu, thanks for coming by but you've got to find a way to communicate with me with a voice in my head or something. :duh " But, go ahead and spiritize me, goodnight." :happy

I used it again last night & had no celestial contact or anything memorable within
the construct, so after waiting on my stage for something to happen, I pulled the headphones off and went to sleep.
I expect hardship once the contact occurs as the Urantia Book says. Agreeing to be guided for higher & higher spiritual
experiences means not a life of ease -similar to destroying the sticky ego in order to experience the Self. But, fancy that...it could hardly compare to dragging a heavy cross on your back through the city, being flogged & humiliated in a public of thousands, having nails slammed into your body without anesthesia while you're left to die hanging in the cold...all for merely loving people & showing them how to love others.
Everytime, I think about this scene, it brings tears to my eyes.

“This is Orion. I give you my love, Urantians. We shed a tear for you all, my dear students, you, who surely taught the Gods how to cry.”
- From The desk of George Bernard.

Love & Blessings,
-Kenz-
ps. Sorry, had a melancholic moment.
-------------------------------------
"Every person is a birth-less, timeless, immortal, invisible, indescribable AWARENESS
that decided to take birth & become a time-bound, mortal, visible, describable CONSCIOUSNESS." -DJKenz
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Thanks for that, Kenz. Goosbumps. Your words were beautiful.

Love, Clare