can the 11:11 experinces mystriosly stop?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Twinstars
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: can the 11:11 experinces mystriosly stop?

Post by Twinstars »

Hello Kenz, and All,
I too went through being awakened nightly, for months on end. At first I too had many one sided conversations.
I too enjoy working within the construct, but I am a dreamer. I dream every night, and in living color. And have learned to retain 99.9% of what is passed through. Near as I can tell I dream more than anyone I know of. I feel the reason for that is because I learned that dreams are the easiest way for the TA to communicate. I once asked, "The easiest way of communicating with me?" Came the reply, "To Communicate." That said, and although I have dabbled in interpreting dreams for years, it was UB Paper 108:2.10
Declaration of intention to do the will of God. We observe that many mortals on the worlds of space may be apparently in readiness to receive Adjusters, and yet the Monitors do not appear. We go on watching such creatures as they live from day to day, and presently they quietly, almost unconsciously, arrive at the decision to begin the pursuit of the doing of the will of the Father in heaven. And then we observe the immediate dispatch of the Thought Adjusters.
that had the most profound impact on my thinking. What could be easier than saying "I Will to acknowledge the Father through the medium of my dreams." Then having the resolve to record, and embrace, what is passed through by something as simple as keeping a pad and pencil at one's bedside to jot down what comes through.
Why? Because, it is the Mission of the Thought Adjuster, as stated in UB Paper 108:0.1
The mission of the Thought Adjusters to the human races is to represent, to be, the Universal Father to the mortal creatures of time and space; that is the fundamental work of the divine gifts. Their mission is also that of elevating the mortal minds and of translating the immortal souls of men up to the divine heights and spiritual levels of Paradise perfection. And in the experience of thus transforming the human nature of the temporal creature into the divine nature of the eternal finaliter, the Adjusters bring into existence a unique type of being, a being consisting in the eternal union of the perfect Adjuster and the perfected creature which it would be impossible to duplicate by any other universe technique.
to provide US with the Tools, to elevate our minds to be Able to fullfil our desires. Yes, even our desire to make contact with Celestials.

Of the many, many books I have read on the subject, in case anyone decides they too would like to learn the language of their TA, or, the one I have found to be the most help, and probably the only Author to approach the subject from a purely Spiritual perspective is "Dreams Your Magic Mirror" By Elsie Sechrist. It is a very easy read, and cuts through all of the obvious intellectual junk that many "Highly educated" people try to attach to dreams. Who wants to concentrate on what does Not work?
I see many struggling daily to elevate ther mind(s) in order to make contact with the Midwayers and Celestials and, as well, I do too. Who better to mentor than the Source of all knowledge.

Love All...
John :mrgreen: :sunflower:
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.