Guidance required....

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Lefty5496
Busy Bee

Guidance required....

Post by Lefty5496 »

Hello all,

It seems I only post on here when I am in need of guidance.

I am in need of your prayers & thoughts, my mind feels so cloudy lately. I seem so dull lately, unmotivated, lost in thoughts..... I rarely even have the energy to pray & dream of the life I want.

Prompts are all around me -- mainly 44's which is a good thing.

I have no idea where I'm going, what I'm doing....but all I know is that if I knew where I was going I'd already be there.

I've been dreaming of my past.....

Relationships with my father are in shambles -- I haven't spoke to him in 6 months or so about stupid financial rubbish.

I've been working as a Golf Professional on cruise ships since the start of January -- I haven't been with my friends or family in so long... I feel a huge disconnect from the life I was living.

I need to find the light -- and find what it is I want out of this life.

Cheers,

Golf Pro
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

hello lefty,

do you meditate ?
this is the way i found the light and guidance that i was in need of.

eckhart tolles book "a new earth:finding your lifes purpose"....i believe that is the last part of the title...i loaned it out a looooong time ago and have not seen it since. this helps too.

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Well Lefty, you are exactly where you need to be/want to be/ have to be, so beating yourself up about it, is pretty much futile!

I'm living in a visual paradise, yet I yearn for the dreary, wet rainy fields
of another place! So? Why am I here? Suffering this madness?
A wasp stung my daughter today, even though she was being as still as a statue, and I lost the plot!

It's good to loose the plot sometimes......Lose it a bit, then hav a cheeseburger???

Pet xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by jfarris »

Hi there, Lefty! :hithere

you wrote:
find what it is I want out of this life
It would probably be a better idea to practice stillness and find out what the Father wants out of your life. In just one sentence.

Love and Life, brother!

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

jfarris wrote: It would probably be a better idea to practice stillness and find out what the Father wants out of your life.
Ain't that the truth.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Its true enough for my taste! :D Hi Geoff, not sure if we've met before. But i feel like I know you from reading from this board. And by the way it has been the ultimate blessing in my life!! :loves

Love,

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Jody,

Good to hear.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hello Lefty,
I'm John. Nobody special, just older.
I'm not much on giving advice, but I'll try.

Your words convey that you are tired of being in what some have described as "survival mode." If that were a disease it probably would be an epidemic by now. I personally have come to view it more along the lines of cronic dis-ease. Your soul is telling you there is so much more you could be doing. You say you only post here when you are in need of guidance. My friend the whole world is in need of guidance. And you are certainly welcome here.
You say you are getting a lot of 44's, that is good. The 44's are said to indicate the need for balance between the Spiritual and the physical. It also could be a message from your guides to stop worrying. You also say you are dreaming a lot of your past. Some say the past is better left right where it is. I agree with that to some extent. But I also know that when we reflect on the past we often have the opportunity to step back and take a look at where we might have made any wrong turns, and by that I mean might have made a better decision, the chance to see where we have been, which if we have learned anything at all might give us a better perspective of where we are headed. The fact that you are dreaming of your past also could indicate a need to step back and take another look at where you come from. It's easier than you might imagine to humble yourself to pick up the telephone, make the first move. Young people seem to have a problem realizing that parents are people too. Most Parents have a similar problem. Noone has all the amswers, and all of us really are in the same boat. But when a child calls for help, without expectation, most parents will not turn away. Keeping the conversation on a spiritual level can do wonders.
The guidance you seek, it can come in any form or fashion. From the lyrics of a familar song, to a movie title, to a sign on a billboard. It can be very subtle or totally in your face. All that is required is that you keep your eyes and ears open. The Angels have your back my friend. Let them guide you, it's what they do. Pray to the servants of the Almighty. If what you seek is in accordance with His will then you will soon know it. Don't forget to meditate.

I wish you all the best my young friend.
Peace be with you,
Love John
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
~*Star_Struck*~

Re: Guidance required....

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Lefty5496 wrote:Hello all,

It seems I only post on here when I am in need of guidance.

I am in need of your prayers & thoughts, my mind feels so cloudy lately. I seem so dull lately, unmotivated, lost in thoughts..... I rarely even have the energy to pray & dream of the life I want.

Prompts are all around me -- mainly 44's which is a good thing.

I have no idea where I'm going, what I'm doing....but all I know is that if I knew where I was going I'd already be there.

I've been dreaming of my past.....

Relationships with my father are in shambles -- I haven't spoke to him in 6 months or so about stupid financial rubbish.

I've been working as a Golf Professional on cruise ships since the start of January -- I haven't been with my friends or family in so long... I feel a huge disconnect from the life I was living.

Cheers,

Golf Pro
Hi
I know how it feels to be sort of "disconnected" with your spirituality. I recently lost my job and have found myself stressed to the point where it has acted as a block to my spiritual self, if that makes sense. It's hard, but i think you should take great comfort in the prompts that you receive, because constant :44s show that you are very loved, and never really alone, although you may feel that way. You have invisible helpers, carers and friends.
I still have a high level of stress, but for me it began to ease the moment i logged into here (after a period of not having internet).. because i felt the loving connection between all members, and that love seems to have dissolved some of my pain and anger, and filled my heart with faith again.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Good words Star,
I've been feeling alot all of that lately myself, and for much the same reason. The stress can be almost overwhelming at times. Being here really does ease alot of it for me too.
Anyway thanks, it was just what I needed. Think I'll walk outside and watch the sunrise.

Love, John :love :loves
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

know how it feels to be sort of "disconnected" with your spirituality
the only way to connect is through meditation (stillness). this is the only cure.

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
~*Star_Struck*~

blue nova wrote:
know how it feels to be sort of "disconnected" with your spirituality
the only way to connect is through meditation (stillness). this is the only cure.

(((Hugs)))
anne
Hi anne :hithere
i haven't meditated in some time and yet i feel connected to everyone and everything, i do quite a bit of reading and praying and i'm able to receive some information and strong feelings and even have pranks played on me on a frequent basis. :lol: I am very connected to Midwayer Sam for instance, and when he prompts me, i often get visual pictures of him in my mind's eye.

I haven't meditated in quite a while.. due to the block i experienced earlier, but i will be entering into the AC again soon. I can't wait to visit my pleasant scene in nature! :)

Love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

((((( star )))))

i do not mean to sound like pest or broken record. truely, people will find that meditation is the cure to all sufferings.

love you and sending (((Hugs))) to you dear sis :D :D
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
~*Star_Struck*~

blue nova wrote:((((( star )))))

i do not mean to sound like pest or broken record. truely, people will find that meditation is the cure to all sufferings.

love you and sending (((Hugs))) to you dear sis :D :D
anne
You are too lovely to ever be a pest Anne :kiss:
The day i first meditated (back in '03 or so) my life changed forever! I can not say enough good things about it. It gives so much :cheers: I think i remember being a little fearful of it at first, but the huge amount of supportive prompts that i received pushed me on to keep trying, and stick with it. I'm so glad i did because it has sent me on a beautiful journey. I'm sending you hugs back!

Love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

I'm sending you hugs back!
and i am receiving them dearest sis !! :D :D

(((Hugs))) & lovin's
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
lee1111
Old Friend

Post by lee1111 »

Hi Lefty, like John I’m not practised in giving advice but what the heck, here’s my two cents worth:-

I’m sorry to hear that you’re feeling down, feeling lost. A lot of people reading your words have felt that way before and I’m sure that many of them would say that this is just a stage in your life – it will pass, things will get better.

The 44 prompts are a way for your invisible friends to let you know that you are not alone, that they know how you are feeling ... imagine a group of loving beings wrapping their arms around you ... meditate in stillness and feel their love fill your heart ... and then there’s the support of this MB, filled with loving and supporting souls.

I think that it’s healthy to be mindful of your past, just don’t dwell on any mistakes that you have made or others have made with you – you cannot change what has happened. All you can do is learn from the past and be determined that you will create a better future.

It’s obvious from your comments made about your father that you realise family is more important than all the money in the world. I advise you to carefully reflect on your relationship with your father and then make the first move, pick up the phone and speak from your heart. If that sounds too difficult then may I suggest writing him a letter?

I can understand your sense of isolation working on a cruise ship. I can understand why you may be feeling negative about your current circumstances, but in time you may realise that these circumstances brought positives into your life (introspection can be one of them) – the key is to realise that we live in the moment, that we all have free-will. You have the power to manifest a bright future ... carpe diem ... “seize the moment”.

I wish you all the best.

Love,
Lee
"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want." - Lao Tzu