Are Others Noticing More Frequent/Amazing Prompts?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
hmm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by hmm »

Cool receipt but dude I am praying that you quit smoking. Those things are bad! I quit in Feb 2006 you can do it!
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Thanks. I can quit any time I get ready. I've done it several times before--for as long as 4 years. The honest truth is that I enjoy it. But thanks.

Love and Light
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi all you lovelies!

Art lady wrote:
Before, I'd have been so bothered...one time I was so bothered, I covered all my digital clocks lol. Now I can't help but smile. And yes, my heart is opened. Love just is abounding. No divides...only connection.
:D I feel your joy! Isn't Love grand! :cheers:
Hugs,
Sandy
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

jfarris wrote:The honest truth is that I enjoy it.
Me too :wink: :bana:

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Personally, I was eyeing that cinnamon bun on the receipt..Oh could I go for one of those right about now... :P Nice prompts Jody! I'll try not to get so side tracked by my tummy from now on and miss the big picture... (That should last all of about 2 minutes! :wink: )
Love,
Sandy
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Check out the address on this one:

Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

That is just way cool!
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
Yellow Bird
New Friend

Post by Yellow Bird »

Here's a prompt I just have to share because it so lifted me up that I cannot contain myself! I'll try to be as brief as possible, but this involves a little background material.

In the continuing saga of my effort to bail my family out of the loss of our business and the financial nightmare that it has caused, I have been working for a long time on an investment deal with a banker. The banker is very nice and means well--- but way too busy. He is, in fact, elusive when you need him.

Part of the deal involves another party who needed some documentation from this banker a week ago. For a long agonizing week I have been pleading, cajoling and begging this banker to shake a leg and get the paper out to my other party. Emails were lost, banker went out of town and calamity ensued.

So yesterday I am advised by this other party that if they don't have the document from the banker by today, the deal is canceled. Mind you--this deal will change our present course dramatically. We cannot fail.

So last night after one more attempt at begging this banker to provide the document, I went to bed , beat up, weak and weary. I spoke quietly to the God in me and also, this time to Andrea. I never knew who she was until the post by George Bernard a couple of days ago.

So first thing when I woke up , I grabbed my cell phone to take a quick look at incoming messages. Sure enough...there it was. The long awaited email with the document attached that we had been needing to keep our investment deal alive.

And the time it was received???

Check this out!

Date: 9/14/2009 11:11:10 PM

I laughed, I cried, I prayed to God in thanksgiving that I am not alone--that my friends are with me. They are very real. This is no coincidence.

Will my deal be successful? I don't know for certain, but there is now just one more step and we shall see. Which is why , I think, the minutes were just one point shy of also being 11.

Sometimes when you think you are really rowing alone, they give you a hand and a hug.
Love,
Michelle

"It will be so"
~*Star_Struck*~

I was at the orthodontist this morning, and after asking to book my next appointment, the lady behind the desk said to me "11th of the 11th ok?"
I had a big smile :D

Love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
~*Star_Struck*~

~*Star_Struck*~ wrote:I was at the orthodontist this morning, and after asking to book my next appointment, the lady behind the desk said to me "11th of the 11th ok?"
I had a big smile :D

Love
Star
The moment i posted this Midwayer Sam popped in to say hello with a :37 prompt. :mrgreen:
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
purpletaurus
New Friend

Post by purpletaurus »

yes I am .... please check out my last post & you will read what I mean.
They are getting stronger, more creative & bizzar..... kind of freaking me out.....

I don't know what to do... my mind thinks very quickly, I have vivid, very real dreams like movies, its like my brain never shuts off.....

How am I supposed to meditate??? I can't calm my brain.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Purple,
It's me again...I promise I will not write you a novel this time :wink: but I did have a thought.
You wrote:
How am I supposed to meditate??? I can't calm my brain.
Have you noticed the forum on the MB called Messages from Celestial Teachers? There are hundreds of Celestial messages in this forum and perhaps until you have mastered the ability to speak with your teacher or angel yourself, you may find some direction there. Perhaps ask for guidance and then peruse the list of messages and select one you are drawn too. Your angels are quite capable of giving you the little helpful nudges in the right direction.

I still wouldn't rule out meditation as a possibility for yourself though. Most of us go through the busy mind stage. In fact I struggle with it quite frequently as my mind is always two steps ahead on the next job. :lol: Looks like I shall practice what I preach, huh? :lol:

Anyway.. all is well and as it should be. You are surrounded by Love and there is no rush and no hurry to be a meditating genius. Things have a way of working out as we step back, relax and quite pushing ourselves to fit someone else's mold of how we should be.

Take care, Purple,
Love,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hey purple!

Ya, meditating during that busy mind phase can be slow in coming, but you can get there (I agree with Sandy - I think we all go through that).

What I found worked for me, was to do it at night...now that goes against what most would recommend for meditation, but seeing as you have 3 kids, and did I read you run a daycare?...you're only quiet time to practice will most likely be bed time. What I would do is concentrate on my breathing. Take a few slow deep breaths, then breath in for a count of 6 and out for a count of six. Keep doing this, if your mind wanders (and it will) bring it back to breathing and counting.

Start there and see if that helps.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
AJ

Post by AJ »

Not so much a prompt but this was really cool none-the-less. In my tv room at home there is this one light that we turn on and the image it puts on the ceiling looks like jesus or a saint image. There is a dark oval shadow in the middle surrouned by a halo of light. I have noticed this for years but and it always makes me feel good and smile. So the other day my 2 yr old daughter is sitting there watching tv with me and she looks up and notices it and and turns to me and points up there and says, "Baby sister right there".

Now for those of you that don't know we lost our first daughter back in 2006 at the age of 17 months. We always refer to her as baby Leah to my current daughter so it is pretty odd that she would refer to her as baby sister. I guess she gets visited quite often by her and that image reminds her of her.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

From the mouths of babes, right? They often do see things differently than we do. How beautiful. :happy

Love and Blessings,
John
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
AJ

Post by AJ »

I know. I try not to get jealous about what they see. I wonder why we lose that connection that they have. Oh to get that back. How woderful our lives could be if we would live them with child like wonder, imagination, love, honesty and simplicity! They are truly the closest things to our angelic selves but for some reason around 5 we all seem to begin to lose that connection to spirit.
11light11
Family

Re: Are Others Noticing More Frequent/Amazing Prompts?

Post by 11light11 »

I'm a little late joining this thread, but AJ, I enjoyed your story so much. It was just beautiful. I had forgotten about my old scupula, which I used to wear religiously (ha!) for many years . . I wonder what happened to the old thing? The fact that you should hear an essentially never-used baseball term, coinciding with your scapula being pulled from your wallet, which Uncle Charlie always wore, and then seeing 888, along with your mom talking about the other numbers (9/11) and seeing those?!?!?! You definitely were receiving a hearty "Hello, we are with you." :kiss: So beautiful. 3 years have passed since you shared this, but the magic of that experience will never die. I talk often with friends about how for many of us 'stubborn people' the experiences fade with time; we 'lose them.' I hope this re-inspires the lovely feeling you had that day -- after all, 3 years is nothing in universal terms. ;)

Your scapula story reminds me of something that happened between my grandma and I, shortly after she died (within a couple of months). I had a copy of her old schoolbook, of "Silas Marner." It had her little schoolgirl writing in it, and her sisters' as well! Such a precious gem, and the only item to survive their childhoods that I know of.

I was online doing stichomancy -- this is a form of divination. The computer randomly selects a passage from a book (and it can select a passage from any book in print, past or present). You are meant to view the randomly generated passage as a message speaking directly to you. "The right message at the right time," kind of thing.

I generated a passage and -- a passage came up from "Silas Marner." I got a tingle all through my body realizing I had Nonnie's copy of the book on my shelf. I stood up and got the book off my shelf and opened it -- and I opened it to the exact passage the stichomancy had just generated! Not only that?! The page was already held in place by a book mark: The funeral mass card from when her husband, my grandfather, had died! Back in 1963!

How does this work?!?!?! It just does. :roll This was some 9+ years ago, but I will never forget it. Such a smile lit my face! Thank you Nonnie! :kiss:
With love & gratitude for all you shared,
Michele :loves
AJ

Post by AJ »

Thank you for bringing this back up. I had completely forgot about this experience. It is quite strange how we can tend to forget the amazing experiences that happen to us.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

i think the answer is yes(for the title/question of the thread). feels like our unseen friends are working over-time. like so much good work is being put in, so many more lives affected.(effected?) an acceleration- spreading ! i don't know so much about the beings or force that is responsible. but i certainly feel like theres a lot more noticing the, "promptings"
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

or maybe its that this force has always been, operating just the same- and if there are beings aiding us then perhaps there are more humans waking up to the understanding of this unseen force thanks to their gentle nudge. but i wonder whats from them(midwayers) and what they're responsible for(matching internal/personal with external cues and guidance) or whats from this force, or how much of it is just us ? or is it just another stage in evolution. eh idk x_x
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Me too! I know what you mean, Rain! It is more common suddenly -- others seem to be saying the same!

I'm glad to remind you of this AJ. I came across it randomly and it sure perked me up! It was such an incredible experience! :kiss: Thanks for sharing it! :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

You guys have me tingling from head to toe with your stories. :loves ... how awesome! Thanks Michele...it was good to read this thread again along with your recent additions. :D
...and hello Rain! I was just thinking of you earlier this morning. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

I did see more prompts in the past few days and all are identical digits like 11:11, 2:22, 3:33... but I don't see other number sequence other than 10:10 or 12:12. Well, one bad incident happen at the office where someone leaking sensitive information, luckily I have prove that its not my fault and almost got blamed.

Unfortunately, that person is either careless or very stupid and the worst is, stupid people don't know that they are. If it is deliberate, I am the target. I was wondering if I should put it down in black & white to such a request, as I type, I saw the number prompt, happened many times when I respond to challenges I feel compel to rectify, that is why I perceive these prompts as warnings.

I pass by my neighbor's front door every day (staircase) and saw their keys hanging on the outside, they are in and out very often but that day are rather quiet, so I decided to knock and turns out they are careless. The hunch is strong, my superiors are supposed to to get back to me but they are too busy and I knew they are reluctant to respond because they don't agree to the boss's decision that add unnecessary merchandise, so I did their jobs and with my best guess of what would be the best choice and got it right 3 out of 3 and submitted on time.

I thought my bizarre experience is over but turns out being less optimistic is my best protection, bad luck is because I was a victim in the past. Think positive don't bring me good luck either so I learn to see and handle ill minded people.

Philip
:bike:
Philip
:bike: :bike:
"Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery we are trying to solve." - Max Planck
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Phillip,
I am sorry to hear that you have had some disturbing trouble at your work. But it sounds like you handled it well, being able to prove that you were not to blame for the leak and even see ahead what needs to be done in the business. It sounds like you have a good business sense and a good head on your shoulder, able to think logically and practically through what ever comes up. Nicely done! I hope you have no more trouble but I suppose that comes with life doesn't it. There always seems to be hurdles we have to leap over to get where we need to go. I'm hoping at least these hurdles (the troubles) teach us some valuable lessons along the way. My trouble is that I often scoot from one lesson to the next not fully taking it in as would be preferable. ;)

It was very nice of you to take the time to check on your neighbours. :D So many people would not have bothered these days. But, leaving the keys in the door could lead to some disastrous happening.

Hoping the new day is a good one for you! :bike:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
purpletaurus55
New Friend

Post by purpletaurus55 »

Yes, I have been noticing more.... I have a thread going, you should read it and go to my photobucket and see proof.
:D
PurpleTaurus