Are Others Noticing More Frequent/Amazing Prompts?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Irit
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Are Others Noticing More Frequent/Amazing Prompts?

Post by Irit »

Hello Phillip,

I saw your post and wanted to let you know that I enjoy being positive. Sometimes I do look at things negatively, but that doesn't make me very happy. When I am positive life appears to flow very nicely for me.

Irit
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
Philip Fong
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Philip Fong »

Hi Irit,
I think it depends on our environment, we have no reason to think negative in a positive environment, a pessimistic person usually don't think beyond their limited scope and somewhat anti social. I was young and naive, been taken advantage of because I took the advice to work hard and believe my effort will be appreciated. Well, someone forgot to mention it is circumstantial and I wasted 20 odd years, I ask myself how much more hard work do I need to reach the status like everyone else?

Then people come up with work smart, sigh, I was fooled by the norm where people repeat phrases and mistakes they don't even understand just because they are luckier than me is what I figured out and I made the most important decision a year ago to give it up, my perception changed and realized how silly I was to cling to my so called GIFTs but something lurks in my mind yet I could not summarize what was it until after I made the change.

We are just followers until we can lead and create, so I am taking charge to lead my own destiny and I was told / warned not to disclose the details that can be used against me that nullify the method because sooner or later, others too will find out and all secrets will be unveiled.
Apart from 11:11 as a warning, it also confirm that my hunch is right with 2:22, 3:33 and etc. From what I have read so far being a latecomer, my experience has more relevance in my daily life than mere prompts.

Yes, its wake up call and the quickening to those who are experiencing it, hah, I thought I am a non believer. :lol: We may be unique being on Earth but not so compared to the Universe.

Philip
:bike: :bike: :bike:
Philip
:bike: :bike:
"Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery we are trying to solve." - Max Planck
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

Hi Philip,
Philip Fong wrote:We are just followers until we can lead and create, so I am taking charge to lead my own destiny...
I enjoyed reading your post. It seems we all have our experiences that shape us into the humans that we now are. It's good that you are seeing the prompts and getting on-board with them. There is so much more to learn about them.

Irit
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Hi all,
Actually, I find it a bit odd for my kind who have no religion to encounter or a receiver of such a phenomenon, I found some rationale in the previous "messages" forum threads. Although my point of view or the story I prefer are slightly different, they seems to share a lot of similarities which gave the impression of knowing.

Regardless of religion, we experience the time prompt and it is the proof that we are all created by the same source or influenced by the same channel, for certain, it does not turn us into satan but to be considerate and we are the role model or "lightworkers" that share the same meaning as the guide. True or false is up to our conscience to decide not someone who say it is satanic and coming from the false prophet because we are not a cult to turn anyone to serve any purpose blindly.

I used to think life has no apparent purpose but not anymore, we are given the intelligence to find the purpose at individual level and everything we use today are the products of people with purposes, when bad things happen, it is to reminder others and ourselves of what happen if we lost control of our conscience and respect forces of nature, not necessary the work of satan. Blame it on bad luck or stupidity. :P

Philip
:bike:
Philip
:bike: :bike:
"Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery we are trying to solve." - Max Planck
sammy

Post by sammy »

Nicely said Philip!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Nicely said Philip!
Indeed! I looked at the clock after reading it and got a 33 for my effort...Midwayer Mathew giving Phillips post a thumbs :thumright: up perhaps.??? :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Hello all..... Today I had a very cool prompt experience. I was driving my kids to school, and zipping in front of me were all plates that had 41 in them, I was sort of lost, and wondered is 4, or 1 or both? So i asked my angel to clarify for me. He did, immediately, another car sped by .... 41! great! I look it up, completely in keeping with the same messages I've been getting but up a few notches. I drop off my kids at school and start contemplating all of things which has been happening to me, feeling so happy, and poof! another 41 right in front of me.... then he turns so he's out of my view, I hear a voice tell me, "look at your clock" 6:41!! HAHAHAHA...... I start laughing..... They really have a sense of humour.... the time changes.. and poof!! another car with 41 shows up in front of me!! and now, every so often, I glance somewhere, and yep , I see 41....... loving it!! :loves
sammy

Post by sammy »

And so the 4 prompts continue...as I read this on "page 4 of 4" of this thread :lol: :lol:

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
sammy

Post by sammy »

HEY!!! And INAWE! Nice to see your beautiful face!!!!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Yes your picture is beautiful! Glad you were able to get it up! :roll Maybe your Thought Adjuster prompts you with 41?! :hithere
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Awww, you all so sweet!! Thank you! That's me horsing around with a red boa I got in New Orleans, I love it.>. Yes!! Crazy prompts!! They keep popping up... and they keep telling me, they are with me, working on everything with me and to keep my positive thinking so my wishes can manifest...... It must be a thought adjuster, because since i really started taking all of this seriously, and being happy, everythimg is falling into place for me..... everything that was jammed or too difficult to solve , just fell into place perfectly this morning.... still waiting for my greatest desire to come through...... we'll see?? In the meantime , I'm trying to spread hope and encouragement and gratitude since it is the month of Thanksgiving.... omg.... what's happening to me??? I'm changing before my very eyes!! lol......OHHH!!! This is my 41 post!!! hahahahah
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

NO WAY!!! :shock: Your prompts are a thing to behold, no kidding!!!!! 41st post!! How about that! :bana: :kiss:
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Yes!! . I found a website that gives in depth mmeaning to number prompts, so far < so very good....... http://www.sacredscribes.net/angelnumbersequences.htm I like it very much, don't know what others think, I'm still new to all of this, seems o.k.?
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Post by xINFINITELIGHTx »

I went to Walmart and Brady's new album " 2 11" was an extremely cool prompt. Also I notice that the prompts are more about when you enter a new realm more than anything for me because I sometime simply start seeing 11s or numbers in things even when they are far apart or see 4 trees and say that is 11:11 and that is not me it feels like the inner guidance system. Also I feel as if I am flashed into a new world EVERYTIME I see 11:11. I truly believe that we are multidimensional beings existed in all versions of this UNIVERSE traveling within ourselves.
37 JESUS SAID UNTO HIM, THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THEY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIND.
38 THIS IS THE FIRST AND GREAT COMMANDMENT.
39 AND THIS IS THE IS LIKE UNTO IT, THOUGH SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Ooooh! That is an awesome idea, Light! Thanks for sharing that! Really gave me the chills over here. It's a second of feeling that sense of being a part of it all! :kiss:
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

That really is very cool, that's like taking to a whole new dimension... Oh , pardon the pun! I can't say I slip into another realm, but I definitely feel the love and presence around me.... And we start giggling... And sometimes I get bombarded with numbers, and i just start laughing and say." Hold on"!! :sunflower: :loves
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

I feel that way too lately infinte.. :) sometimes i feel like we live somewhere else out there and are projected here, like this is not a reality, just a game or condition we place oursleves in to be tested, we create in this world too and where ever we go to in our dreams is the real home.. Hey a bit like avatar movie lol.. it was something my mum said when she was lay in hopsital sick, she commented on how in her drug induced sleep she felt like that place was real and this world was the dream.. Hmmmmm ? im confusing myself now :)

xxx
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Hahaha.... I love it...
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Isn't that like the old philosophy dilemma -- when you dream about the butterfly, how do you know it is not the butterfly who dreams of you?

:albino:

(Or the rabbit?)
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Today I'm only getting double / double digit promopts.... Ha! I just got it!!! Yay!!!!
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

So epic! Today I'm feeling so jaded and blah and kind of defiant... I realize lately that I'm getting prompts before my prompts because they are teaching me patience.... I have so little of it... So when I glanced at my phone and saw 11:53.. ( My prompt is 55) a client came in and I said kind of fed up... "Well , now I can't sit and wait do if they want me to get the 55 prompt, they'll figure it out!" I went to help my client and she had come to pay a bill... She pulled two checks with the # 55 in it!! I started laughing, and it was at exactly 11:55.... :-D :loves
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Notice I posted that at 12:53.... :-D
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I am having a bit of a blah day myself, Inawe. Still getting lots of prompts, though. :) Every little bit helps, eh? :)
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
mappster17
New Friend

Post by mappster17 »

Hello all, I am new to the 11:11 boards and wanted to share a particularly significant prompt. To set the stage: I have been receiving 11:11 emails for awhile now but today is the first time in a few years that I looked at the boards and the first time I registered in order to post. The first thing that caught my eye was this post from "AJ." I read through AJs experience about Uncle Charlie and smiled to myself. One early morning in June 2011 (6/11) I was driving a long distance for a work event. I was listening to a spiritually minded radio show on Sirius (Mary Occhino). A caller asked Mary the meaning of 11:11 prompts. Being a long time subscriber to 11:11 emails, this made me smile. I had been experiencing a noticable increase in prompts around this time. A few minutes later, mostly to entertain myself on this long car ride, I literally asked out loud to my angels "Send me a sign." Seconds! later a car moved out of the lane in front of me to reveal the license plate of a orange truck in front of it. You guessed it: 1111. I laughed out loud. Several days later I realized I was pregnant with my first child. His name? AJ.
AJ's birthday is 116
He will be 1 year old next week.
BTW I looked down as soon as I activated my profile and the time read 1:23
peace, love and light
xoxo jenn
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

Welcome Jenn. I love the experience you had there with the truck. It is amazing how often that happens. My son, AJ will be 3 years old on 2/5.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother